Fatherless Children in America

One does not equate with the other. Just because the parent's aren't officially married does not mean the child grows up without a father.

“Fifty-one percent of all children in America right now are born out of wedlock, 51%,” Vallotton, the senior associate leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California, says. “In 1950, 4% of Americans were born out of wedlock.”

The results of children growing up without fathers in the home are devastating,

I had five dads...All not worth a damn.

My father passed when I was 13 ... I took the best I could get from the various step-dads ... I suppose I could say none of them were worth a damn ... but I don't ...

Divorce destroyed the family long before queers did ... I'm sorry, it's not marriage where divorce is allowed ... ask Pope Francis ...

My father passed when I was 13 ... I took the best I could get from the various step-dads ... I suppose I could say none of them were worth a damn ... but I don't ...
They certainly had no limitations on informing me how much of a loser I was in their eyes no matter what I accomplished they were just there for the puzzy.

There is an epidemic of fatherless kids in America. This has a devastating affect on children.

Tiffany Trump was born 2 months before Trump married her mother, which makes her illegitimate.

Seems to be a lot of that going around.

One does not equate with the other. Just because the parent's aren't officially married does not mean the child grows up without a father.

“Fifty-one percent of all children in America right now are born out of wedlock, 51%,” Vallotton, the senior associate leader of Bethel Church in Redding, California, says. “In 1950, 4% of Americans were born out of wedlock.”

That is skewed by the fact that about 70% of blacks are raised without a father in the home.
White families are about 25%.
Thank liberal social policies for that fact.

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, compiled by aecf.org

They certainly had no limitations on informing me how much of a loser I was in their eyes no matter what I accomplished they were just there for the puzzy.

2 inch leather belt across my backside for being like my father ... a week after the funeral ... but I choose to look at the positive ... my own father's work ethic left something to be desired ... and the 2 inch leather belt certainly taught me THAT ... and in a big hurry ...

Without that work ethic, I wouldn't have the wealth I enjoy today ... I could see my step-father as a brutal monster (child welfare certainly did), but he did teach me how to work when no other man would ...

My mother was in her 50's before we stopped being mistaken for brother/sister ...

Last edited:
There is an epidemic of fatherless kids in America. This has a devastating affect on children.

Go back to when LBJ said "I'LL get those N*******S voting Democrat for the next 200 years. The great society was all about the government (Uncle Sugar) providing just enough to keep unwed mothers on the dole. Thank a Marxist for that...

My father wasn't the ideal dad, but I believe I'm better for having him than having none. As harsh as he was, he was right in so many ways.
My father and mother both were harsh on me, but then it kept me out of jail, which Uncle Sugar sure doesnt seem to mind, when it comes to blacks.

No matter how you spin it, having two good parents in a steady environment is better for the kids. Worst case is over 70% of Children in the Black community born outside legit marriage. Uncle Sugar set it up that way offering a payment plan. Yes, EVERY case can be different. Deeply sighing.

Forum List

Back