Father Videotapes His Daughter Walking Five Miles to School After She Is Kicked Off The Bus For Bullying

My fiancee sent me this video and I love it. I bet she'll never do it again either.

I got to do that 5 days a week in all kinds of weather. My Dad would drop me off at school, only to make sure that I got there, but I always had to walk home. Sometimes the weather was a wind-chill temp of -30>50 degrees. I wore the same boots for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Non-insulated leather work boots. I got one pair at the start of the year and wore them every day. That's part of the reason I'm having so much trouble with my feet. My foot doctor told me I got a case of frostbite somewhere.

I got to do that 5 days a week in all kinds of weather. My Dad would drop me off at school, only to make sure that I got there, but I always had to walk home. Sometimes the weather was a wind-chill temp of -30>50 degrees. I wore the same boots for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. Non-insulated leather work boots. I got one pair at the start of the year and wore them every day. That's part of the reason I'm having so much trouble with my feet. My foot doctor told me I got a case of frostbite somewhere.
Was it up hill both ways?

No....the trails were pretty level.
During the Winter it usually took about a half an hour to an hour for the feeling to return to my feet and hands. It felt like I was walking on razor-blades.

Yeah, but what I want to know is did you kill a grizzly bear with a loose-sleeve notebook?

I got my frostbite outside of Wheaton, IL when I was in kindergarten in the 50s. I thought it was cool to walk through the snow. I still have problems with my feet.

I got my frostbite outside of Wheaton, IL when I was in kindergarten in the 50s. I thought it was cool to walk through the snow. I still have problems with my feet.
Mine was in Montana.

One of my favorite things is walking in the snow in my neighborhood at night.
The crunching snow....sparkling from the street lights.

Sadly, there are certain troublemakers on school and city buses that are exempt from being kicked off.

If they were told to get out and walk, President Biden would go on TV and comfort them as victims of bigotry.

Walking In Snow GIFs | Tenor

Walking In Snow GIFs | Tenor

Meanwhile here's me saying that I just simply walked a block (to elementary school) or rode my bike in the nice weather. Except I did still walk or ride when it was cold outside and in the snow, (not ride though for snow) just not icy or rainy.

Forum List

Back