Father off ISIS bride sues Trump administration cites possible loophole

Yeah but the U.S. is not her home. She isn't a citizen and the U.S. has no responsibility for her welfare.

Can somebody essplain how somebody born in New Jersey is not a US citizen?

TIA.

Her father was here on a diplomatic visa.

He left the diplomatic service but his visa was not altered by the State
Department.

Anybody from a foreign country serving in the US on a diplomatic visa
and has a child born in America, that child is not given American citizenship.

The visa would have had to been changed for her to be a citizen.

She gave up her rights to citizenship when she went and joined the enemy. No Obama here to save her a$$ like he did Bardol or whatever that traitorous loser's name was

-Geaux

If she is a natural born citizen I think it will be hard if not impossible for "King" Trump to revoked hers by decree.

She has Yemeni citizenship, as her father does. He was a Yemen diplomat.

She's only a naturalized citizen if the US could claim full jurisdiction over her upon birth. If another country can/could claim her allegiance or some semblance of jurisdiction over her, then no, she's not.

This actually was adjudicated US vs Wan Kim Ark, unlike the case of children of illegal immigrants who were born here which has not yet been adjudicated.
You may want to check that. I was born in Germany to a US service member. My understanding was that I had dual citizenship. Both valid

The President is not a King. He cannot simply revoke her citizenship as if she were one of his subjects.

If she is a citizen she should come back and face the consequences of her actions.
Did the kingship end with Obama?

That was put to rest early in his first term when the Democrat led Congress overrode his EO to close Gitmo in 2009.

Besides didn't Obama just Drone the traitors into oblivion anyway?

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

View attachment 247188

Where is this? Looks like somebody's heavily into baseball.

When I'm flying I like to count how many baseball fields I can see on the landing approach (or the departure). Because it's such a distinctive shape. I've hit the 20s a few times.
Did you notice the big wall around it?

I did. Also notice all the snow?

She can come home provided she is heavily monitored and vetted until she proves to US where her loyalties. This idea is not going to sit well with some

She can come home provided she is heavily monitored and vetted until she proves to US where her loyalties. This idea is not going to sit well with some
I'm more hawkish than that. Given her social media posts...she ought to go on trial and get locked up like John Walker Lindh for 20 years.

She's only a naturalized citizen if the US could claim full jurisdiction over her upon birth. If another country can/could claim her allegiance or some semblance of jurisdiction over her, then no, she's not.

This actually was adjudicated US vs Wan Kim Ark, unlike the case of children of illegal immigrants who were born here which has not yet been adjudicated.
Wrong.

She was born in the United States to a foreign diplomat.

She claims he lost his status as a diplomat before she was born.

If that's the case she's a US citizen.

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

View attachment 247188
So much for a presumption of innocence, due process, and the rule of law.
Dude...we're talking about ISIS here and she has made some truly nasty social media posts. That alone makes her extremely suspect

Again...there is precedent. John Walker Lindh

I'm more hawkish than that. Given her social media posts...she ought to go on trial and get locked up like John Walker Lindh for 20 years.
Correct.

That's why she wants to come back, to stand trial.

Forum List

Back