Father off ISIS bride sues Trump administration cites possible loophole

She isn’t a citizen and where she goes from here isn’t my concern, so long as it isn’t America. Bye, girl, bye.

This just stuns me to no end.
As terrible of a place that the United States is with its homophobes, racists and misogynists,
a person knowing this would still want to come back....not only wants to, but, is fighting to come
back to the US.
What is the world coming to?

Where is there any evidence she is NOT a citizen?

Her father is a naturalized citizen, and claims she was born in this country.

(BTW, as far as I'm concerned, she can stay overseas)

Just say hell no to importing terror baby factories.

The father needs to have his citizenship stripped too and booted out.

Where is there any evidence she is NOT a citizen?

Her father is a naturalized citizen, and claims she was born in this country.

(BTW, as far as I'm concerned, she can stay overseas)

There is a question of when her father went off diplomatic status. If she was born before he did, she is not a citizen.

She poses no threat and should be allowed to rejoin her family here in the U.S. ... :cool:

Wrong, if she is indeed a citizen she needs to be tried for treasonous acts. If she is not convicted then it’s all good, but she needs to be held accountable for joining an enemy of the US.

As terrible of a place that the United States is with its homophobes, racists and misogynists,
a person knowing this would still want to come back....not only wants to, but, is fighting to come
back to the US.

Interesting comment. You say the US is terrible because of racist, homophobes and misogynist. What do you think it’s like for a gay, or woman living amongst ISIS? Put a little more thought into your post to avoid looking so fucking stupid. BTW- I assume you don’t live in the US, so tell us about the utopia you live in.

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

77A14940-51D6-47CB-ABD7-9A17C258C3B8.jpeg

back to the US.

Interesting comment. You say the US is terrible because of racist, homophobes and misogynist. What do you think it’s like for a gay, or woman living amongst ISIS? Put a little more thought into your post to avoid looking so fucking stupid. BTW- I assume you don’t live in the US, so tell us about the utopia you live in.
You should read more of my posts.
I was using sarcasm...I was channeling thoughts of the liberals. Most who know me, know my posts can be sarcastic at times.
Sorry for the confusion.

Welcome her home with open arms, and set her up in a nice place so she can readjust to life and do her “therapie classes”.

View attachment 247188

Where is this? Looks like somebody's heavily into baseball.

When I'm flying I like to count how many baseball fields I can see on the landing approach (or the departure). Because it's such a distinctive shape. I've hit the 20s a few times.

View attachment 247188

Where is this? Looks like somebody's heavily into baseball.

When I'm flying I like to count how many baseball fields I can see on the landing approach (or the departure). Because it's such a distinctive shape. I've hit the 20s a few times.

That there is one of them privately run super duper maximum security prisons where they put really nasty fuckers, and folks the go government puts folks they want to screw hard. Paul Manifort will likely live out the rest of his days in one. Swimmipos are also very identifiable from the air to. I say let her come home, put the kid with family here. It’s highly likely this woman knows her hubbys pals want to cut off her clit and kill her. That’s why she wants to come back. So let her. Charge her with what they need to and lock her up and let her earn her spot back here again.

Forum List

Back