Fate Worse Than Death

Okay a thought:

A child not wanted or raised in foster homes suffer most of their lives, and many turn out to be horrible criminals because of this. So which do you want, to torment these children for almost two decades and then have many take their anger out on the rest of you or allow them a quick death before all that. I can live with putting something out of it's misery, but no way I could ever sleep at night knowing that I forced a child into suffering for so long. Which can you live with?

fact.. plan parenthood was started by eugenicist..china embraces abortion..then implemented forced abortion..produce all kinds of fetal based products and the live harvest the organs of prisoners...it could never happen here ?..you mean like the government would never own the banks..or socialize wall street

Over simplifying another culture that is different than ours to use as a comparison is ... well ... stupid and ignorant.

fact.. plan parenthood was started by eugenicist..china embraces abortion..then implemented forced abortion..produce all kinds of fetal based products and the live harvest the organs of prisoners...it could never happen here ?..you mean like the government would never own the banks..or socialize wall street

I believe china's law is because of out of control population problems. Not that I agree with it. Forcing someone to have an abortion is just as bad as forcing them to have a baby. and again, it's the women who suffer. Big shock there

I believe china's law is because of out of control population problems. Not that I agree with it. Forcing someone to have an abortion is just as bad as forcing them to have a baby. and again, it's the women who suffer. Big shock there

It is also over simplified, they didn't force abortions, they waited until after the child was born and killed the females. He is grasping at straws now because his argument lacks any substance.

Okay a thought:

A child not wanted or raised in foster homes suffer most of their lives, and many turn out to be horrible criminals because of this.

you have the statistics for this..??..so are you saying that if we asked them they would wish to be dead ...should we euthanize them

So which do you want, to torment these children for almost two decades and then have many take their anger out on the rest of you or allow them a quick death before all that.

ya your so different than the Chinese bitch

I can live with putting something out of it's misery, but no way I could ever sleep at night knowing that I forced a child into suffering for so long. Which can you live with?

or what about a old person you deem to be suffering or disabled...or these criminal ..foster children..or just plain miserably people like yourself
don't they deserve a quick death as well ?..and while we are at it we might as well use there organs for saving the good people...you sick ****

It is also over simplified, they didn't force abortions, they waited until after the child was born and killed the females. He is grasping at straws now because his argument lacks any substance.

well at least the child got to be born first...guess for some people that's all that matter. :eusa_whistle:

Okay a thought:

A child not wanted or raised in foster homes suffer most of their lives, and many turn out to be horrible criminals because of this.

you have the statistics for this..??..so are you saying that if we asked them they would wish to be dead ...should we euthanize them

ya your so different than the Chinese bitch

or what about a old person you deem to be suffering or disabled...or these criminal ..foster children..or just plain miserably people like yourself
don't they deserve a quick death as well ?..and while we are at it we might as well use there organs for saving the good people...you sick ****

wow...someone went off their meds :lol:

your so full of shit ..without question they forced abortions under the one child policy ..and yes because they need a son for support when they are older this has lead to female children being abandoned and sometimes killed killed..and lead to a total imbalance in the male female population and they did it all following your same logic

your so full of shit ..without question they forced abortions under the one child policy ..and yes because they need a son for support when they are older this has lead to female children being abandoned and sometimes killed killed..and lead to a total imbalance in the male female population and they did it all following your same logic

actually if you can afford to pay the fine for having more than one child you're not forced into aborting. And the truth is many women end up having their children and then selling them on the black market to wealthy westerners who want newborn babies and since having a lil chinese baby is the latest accessory there is a high demand. It's a real cottage industry in china in fact. I just recently watched a documentary about it.....

actually if you can afford to pay the fine for having more than one child you're not forced into aborting. And the truth is many women end up having their children and then selling them on the black market to wealthy westerners who want newborn babies and since having a lil chinese baby is the latest accessory there is a high demand. It's a real cottage industry in china in fact. I just recently watched a documentary about it.....

:clap2: Eots doesn't like to read or watch any documentaries that show fact it would seem.

ya and most of the millions of Chinese peasants and factory workers can afford fines ..so there is a loop hole for the elite

it's really no different than you thinking that the "peasants" of this country should be baby makers for the elite of this country. Poor people can't afford to adopt so who benefits from all the forced births you want to occur? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
what the fuck are you talking about psycho..you the delude one claiming they did not force abortion in china..and yes some are adopted ..many wind up as sex slaves etc

which is even BETTER than being aborted huh? :cuckoo:

you're not making a good argument for not aborting them my dear. :cool:

it's really no different than you thinking that the "peasants" of this country should be baby makers for the elite of this country. Poor people can't afford to adopt so who benefits from all the forced births you want to occur? :eusa_whistle:

if not for the thousands of abortions it would not be so costly to adopt and who benefits. .is child the who's life is spared that's who

if not for the thousands of abortions it would not be so costly to adopt and who benefits. .is child the who's life is spared that's who

:lol: so it's the women who have abortions who drive up the cost of adoption? like it's a fucking business of supply and demand? They aren't making fucking cars you dipshit. Adopting a child shouldn't cost more than the court fees to finalize it IMO. But that's not how it works. It's a racket, an industry and people get filthy rich off it too.

Sometimes the child benefits, sometimes they don't. do you think all adopted children live happy and fullfilled lives? who are you pollyfuckinganna? take off the rose colored glasses and look at reality.

:lol: so it's the women who have abortions who drive up the cost of adoption? like it's a fucking business of supply and demand? They aren't making fucking cars you dipshit. Adopting a child shouldn't cost more than the court fees to finalize it IMO. But that's not how it works. It's a racket, an industry and people get filthy rich off it too.

you completely contradict yourself.. its a racket.. its a industry..people get filthy rich...but supply and demand is not part of the equation ?
adopting doesn't cost anymore than court fees ..agency's charge for locating a child

[
QUOTE]Sometimes the child benefits, sometimes they don't. do you think all adopted children live happy and fullfilled lives?

so what of the ones that do..and what about others not living happy and fulfilled and who ever told you it was about being happy and fulfilled

who are you pollyfuckinganna? take off the rose colored glasses and look at reality.

are you really so bitter toward life as you sound ?

are you really so bitter toward life as you sound ?

actually I'm not bitter at all. I just don't believe every pregnancy should end in a birth necessarily.

are you really so naive as to think that everything is black and white?

Forum List

Back