Fate Worse Than Death

Eots, if the only people getting abortions are those who disagree with you, then wouldn't it be better that they are not allowed to raise their children anyway so there would be more that agree with you?

Eots, if the only people getting abortions are those who disagree with you, then wouldn't it be better that they are not allowed to raise their children anyway so there would be more that agree with you?

I used to feel the only exception was the life of the mother but I am tempted make a exception in your case..and tell you to fell free to murder any of your offspring...or end your own misery as you see fit..but I wont

I used to feel the only exception was the life of the mother but I am tempted make a exception in your case..and tell you to fell free to murder any of your offspring...or end your own misery as you see fit..but I wont

I am too enlightened to have sex anyway, just morons like you see only one side and completely ignore all other sides of an issue just because it doesn't agree with you.

no because it causes the death of a innocent child's life

should hitler's mother have aborted? how about Ted Bundy, Tim McVie, Osama Bin Laden?

get the fuck over yourself and your holier than thou bullsit eots and stop sitting in judgement. You aren't God!

no because it causes the death of a innocent child's life

Have you ever asked the children who have suffered because they were unwanted what they think? How about those shuffled into foster care, moving from parent to parent almost yearly, often being abused by those parents? How about the crack baby who is born with the addiction to drugs that will never end, every day they have to wrestle with the urges and cravings that they don't even understand? What about the Elephant Man, who everyone just poked and prodded like some science experiment though he hurt all the time and even wanted death?

No, no one ever asks those who are really effected by things what they think, instead people like you just assume that everyone elses life is just like yours.

Have you ever asked the children who have suffered because they were unwanted what they think? How about those shuffled into foster care, moving from parent to parent almost yearly, often being abused by those parents? How about the crack baby who is born with the addiction to drugs that will never end, every day they have to wrestle with the urges and cravings that they don't even understand? What about the Elephant Man, who everyone just poked and prodded like some science experiment though he hurt all the time and even wanted death?

No, no one ever asks those who are really effected by things what they think, instead people like you just assume that everyone elses life is just like yours.

:clap2:

and it's not even about quality of life for people like eots. breathing is apparently enough...forget happiness, joy, fulfillment.

there good goals.. but life is more often found in the journey and the struggle..and more important than happy and fulfillment ..would be reverence and awe..

:lol: you really are a winger aren't you?

I bet you'd have been a jim jones follower :cuckoo:

:lol: you really are a winger aren't you?

I bet you'd have been a jim jones follower :cuckoo:

no Im not a winger..and not much of a follower either...what in your mind
would connect reverence and awe to jim jones is beyond me..other than being lost for any sensible response...

but if it makes you feel better go volunteer at the abortion clinic so you can help all those fetuses from a fate worse than death lm sure it will bring much happiness and fulfillment....man talk about jim jones !!

Have you ever asked the children who have suffered because they were unwanted what they think? How about those shuffled into foster care, moving from parent to parent almost yearly, often being abused by those parents?

Well, Kitten, you've pretty much just described what my first years on this planet were like........

Well, Kitten, you've pretty much just described what my first years on this planet were like........

we are sorry to hear that and hope you understand that if we had known we would have snuffed you out in a heart beat bro...this why we need to encourage more abortion..to save the bikersaliors of this world from their worthless miserable lives......

we are sorry to hear that and hope you understand that if we had known we would have snuffed you out in a heart beat bro...this why we need to encourage more abortion..to save the bikersaliors of this world from their worthless miserable lives......

Yeah.......can't have 'em running around defending the country or anything like that.

Cocksmokers like you need to be able to spew their bullshit for world domination.

Oh wait.......you can't because assholes like you don't have the balls to defend this country, all you can do is speak out about your free speech without having the stones to actually defend it yourselves.

no Im not a winger..and not much of a follower either...what in your mind
would connect reverence and awe to jim jones is beyond me..other than being lost for any sensible response...

but if it makes you feel better go volunteer at the abortion clinic so you can help all those fetuses from a fate worse than death lm sure it will bring much happiness and fulfillment....man talk about jim jones !!

the jim jones comment came because in their group you couldn't disagree or question or think differently. if you did you were wrong and punished.

You can't accept that, while you're entitled to your opinion, so is everyone else. You think you're more entitled because you're on your holy moral ground but the fact of the matter is it's not up you to to judge or say what is right or wrong in regards to a woman's personal choices, as long as they don't infringe on YOU.

You're very much a group think kind of person because all you've been doing is spewing the right-to-life handbook throughout the entire thread. You haven't given one reason outside the abortion is murder and all children are blessings bullshit rhetroic.

Yeah.......can't have 'em running around defending the country or anything like that.

Cocksmokers like you need to be able to spew their bullshit for world domination.

Oh wait.......you can't because assholes like you don't have the balls to defend this country, all you can do is speak out about your free speech without having the stones to actually defend it yourselves.

no god bless them..I am grateful that you where not aborted.. I wish their where many more unaborted people such as yourself..In case you didn't get it i was being sarcastic toward the foster kids are better off dead post by kitty

l see..ike this....I can see by your anger bikersailor you are not always happy and joyful..a totally fulfilled. all the time..A life not worth living... its to late for you...but there are unborn children out there that its not to late to kill and save..we must think of them first..kittys right...

Forum List

Back