Fate of Russian tanks and armored personnel carriers

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
You will see their tanks destroyed by drones, by missiles and by mines.

Thing is that they still own the battlefield for the most part and can recover/repair/recrew.
This speaks of my huge disgust with Biden. Biden has experts around him. But he won't follow their advice. The Ukrainians are willing, the Russians seem not to mind being victims of the Ukrainians. Biden can shorten the time immensely. As some did for the Afghanians who got rid of the Soviets.

This speaks of my huge disgust with Biden. Biden has experts around him. But he won't follow their advice. The Ukrainians are willing, the Russians seem not to mind being victims of the Ukrainians. Biden can shorten the time immensely. As some did for the Afghanians who got rid of the Soviets.
I don't think that you understand.....Russia will not allow themselves to lose.....The sooner that gets through the warmongers (dem and gop) thick heads the better off everyone will be.

That's what decimated the Panzer divisions in 1943.....The Soviets controlled the battlefield and made recovery/repair/recrew of German armor almost impossible.

It was so bad that infantry were making limited counter attacks just so knocked-out armor could be recovered....At great cost to the units involved.

Unlike their air force the Germans had the trained armor crews available, just no armor to put in them.....By the end of the war trained crews were fighting as infantry due to both the lack of replacement armor and fuel.

I don't think that you understand.....Russia will not allow themselves to lose.....The sooner that gets through the warmongers (dem and gop) thick heads the better off everyone will be.

That's what decimated the Panzer divisions in 1943.....The Soviets controlled the battlefield and made recovery/repair/recrew of German armor almost impossible.

It was so bad that infantry were making limited counter attacks just so knocked-out armor could be recovered....At great cost to the units involved.

Unlike their air force the Germans had the trained armor crews available, just no armor to put in them.....By the end of the war trained crews were fighting as infantry due to both the lack of replacement armor and fuel.
bad luck!

Forum List

Back