Fat Southerners

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Put down that Moon Pie!

Southerners, poor have highest rates of obesity - USATODAY.com

The South still has the highest percentage of people who are too heavy. Nine of the 10 states with the highest obesity rates are in the South, the report says.

Mississippi continues to be the state with the highest level of obesity at 34.4%; Colorado has the lowest rate at 19.8%

The South may be the hardest hit by obesity because of high rates of poverty and a traditional diet that is unhealthy, Levi says.

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
8. South Carolina (30.9%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)

Last edited:
large_OBESITY.jpg

I heard this on the news and after the percentages were announced, word spread that the people of Mississippi were pissed!
I reckon it's that good ole home made southern fried chicken, and all the other shit that goes with it!
As for me, and Moon Pies, I have but one word: GROSS!

I heard this on the news and after the percentages were announced, word spread that the people of Mississippi were pissed!
I reckon it's that good ole home made southern fried chicken, and all the other shit that goes with it!
As for me, and Moon Pies, I have but one word: GROSS!

Just spent the week in South Carolina. Everything is deep fried or loaded with sugar.Also, a Waffle House at every intersection

damn thanks for reminding me.....i am picking up milk tonight...rich raw milk.....you have to shake it up .....so you dont get the layer of cream.....

eat to live.....go on.....

i will eat to enjoy.....

you keep your kibbles and nuts....i will take rich foods that are rich on the tongue.....viva la food
!!!!

do you really want to live forever?

Put down that Moon Pie!

The South still has the highest percentage of people who are too heavy. Nine of the 10 states with the highest obesity rates are in the South, the report says.

Mississippi continues to be the state with the highest level of obesity at 34.4%; Colorado has the lowest rate at 19.8%

The South may be the hardest hit by obesity because of high rates of poverty and a traditional diet that is unhealthy, Levi says.

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)

*shrugs* flyover country RW, who cares?

in fact they should be stricken from the obamacare roles, think of the savings, shit, eliminating bubbas by the state load, we'd be under budget pronto.

Every time I've eaten in the south, except Florida which probably shouldn't count, the food was great. You wanna eat lousy restaurant food?...unless you spend a million bucks?...just come to California. The only places that have good food are Thai and Indian places.

I actualy found Houston to be the best in the country for food. Maybe it's just my love of steak houses...

Put down that Moon Pie!

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)
Time to loosen the buckle on the Bible Belt.

Of course Conservatives will spin this to say the poor aren't starving in America, they're fat.

Pass the pecan pie, please.

Put down that Moon Pie!

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)
Time to loosen the buckle on the Bible Belt.

Of course Conservatives will spin this to say the poor aren't starving in America, they're fat.

Pass the pecan pie, please.

well, and others could say the poor live on the gov. dole to a huge extent and all the nannying in the world won't stop them from eating like they want, despite Michelles best efforts. ;)

wait, the poor are starving?

Put down that Moon Pie!

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)

FUCK YOU BIATCH!!

They can have my Moonpie and RC cola when they pry it from my cold dead hands!!

Put down that Moon Pie!

Top 10 Fattest States

1. Mississippi (34.4%)
2. Alabama (32.3%)
3. West Virginia (32.2%)
4. Tennessee (31.9%)
5. Louisiana (31.6%)
6. Kentucky (31.5%)
7. Oklahoma (31.4%)
9. Arkansas (30.6%)
10. Michigan (30.5%)

FUCK YOU BIATCH!!

They can have my Moonpie and RC cola when they pry it from my cold dead hands!!
Chances are there will be an EMT on hand and the last word you hear before they pry the Moon Pie and RC away will be "Clear!"

Forum List

Back