Pawlenty says Bachmann is attractive

St.Blues

Rookie
Jul 3, 2011
I Hate Most of You in Here
Its all over the air waves as being sexist.
Pawlenty says she is very attractive and will be hard to beat in Iowa.
Many women are fuming over his statement.
Personally I think its a fair statement. She is an attractive women. I don't see how it will effect her one way or the other in Iowa.

She is.

Hot Republican chicks!

INFphoto11103jpg.jpg

usually we don't discuss males in terms of their being eye candy.

But back during the last election their was a joke running around how the difference between Obama and Palin was that one was vacuous eye candy and the other one could shoot and dress their own food

Personally I think its a fair statement. She is an attractive women. I don't see how it will effect her one way or the other in Iowa.

No, it was someone in his campaign that said that and who has since apologized and apology accepted. Just hate it when one can't say the truth anymore without being fried. :evil: I thought it an accurate compliment.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

No, he didn't.

Idiot.

• Banned

No, he didn't.

Idiot.

Here we go again... Would someone get this trouble making lady out of my forum life? She seems to think because she's hot she can say whatever she wants..
Then again...?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Bachmann's husband thinks Pawlenty is attractive, "Good and Pawlenty".

I heard this on two radio stations... If it wasn't Tim himself that said it I stand corrected. Either way it has been said buy someone within his camp.

If you heard it twice, you should be able to get the basic facts straight. It was one of his aides.

More importantly, what the fuck does her physical appearance got to do with it? She's running for POTUS, not Miss American.

Shallow, misogynistic men annoy me.

Um, not sure about what has been or hasn't been said, per se, but remembering the common talks about JFKs handsomeness, I'd steer from labeling any compliment as being sexist. Sometimes it is not only necessary but it is unavoidable to compliment someone's obvious good looks. :) It SHOULD be acceptable, but in making that acceptable the opposite would also happen, I'm sure.... Like which woman did the media tear down about her supposed 'turkey neck'? :confused:

I heard this on two radio stations... If it wasn't Tim himself that said it I stand corrected. Either way it has been said buy someone within his camp.

If you heard it twice, you should be able to get the basic facts straight. It was one of his aides.

More importantly, what the fuck does her physical appearance got to do with it? She's running for POTUS, not Miss American.

And a hot chick with a big mouth is the worse thing a parent could hope for. You have filled that void in there lives. I hope you're happy with yourself. Having seen you in here day and night I'd say there's a good reason why. You lonely moron. :evil:

PS: each time i heard it Pawlenty was accused of saying so. Not an aide.

Last edited:

It was one of his top advisors. Top. Advisors. Nuff said.

The GOP is starting to show it's natural misogony.

You should really want to see Pawlenty step off if your last statement is true...it really shows his lack of judgement to have such a misogynist in such a high-profile position.

It was one of his top advisors. Top. Advisors. Nuff said.

The GOP is starting to show it's natural misogony.

You should really want to see Pawlenty step off if your last statement is true...it really shows his lack of judgement to have such a misogynist in such a high-profile position.

Thanks,

I'm not sure the comment was directed toward her negatively or women in general.

Um, not sure about what has been or hasn't been said, per se, but remembering the common talks about JFKs handsomeness, I'd steer from labeling any compliment as being sexist. Sometimes it is not only necessary but it is unavoidable to compliment someone's obvious good looks. :) It SHOULD be acceptable, but in making that acceptable the opposite would also happen, I'm sure.... Like which woman did the media tear down about her supposed 'turkey neck'? :confused:

This statement is both true and cute as you are also melissa.. :eusa_angel:

Truth longer matters.

When a campaign manager can't comment on the electability of an opponent.

Once again, we see how the republican party can find multiple ways of loosing.

Hey! Let's give grandpa a call and see if he's up to the challenge again.

Truth longer matters.

When a campaign manager can't comment on the electability of an opponent.

Once again, we see how the republican party can find multiple ways of loosing.

Hey! Let's give grandpa a call and see if he's up to the challenge again.

I don't think Tim Pawlenty or his staff are the republican party.
He'll lose the primary in Iowa and be gone.. I do take my hat off to him and others for trying though.

Because people respond favorably to physically appealing people. Political circles have been aware of this at least since the advent of television.

I can't imagine why women would be fuming over this, unless by "women" we mean "hairy-legged dykes who couldn't get laid in a monkey house with a fistful of bananas". They always seem to get offended on behalf of pretty women for compliments they themselves will never hear.

Forum List

Back