Fat lying tub of lard Michael Moore: Of course I'm not in the 1%

Michael Moore needs to have his jaw wired shut or that balloon put in his stomach. He's an undisciplined slob that eats way too much. As for his lies- have you ever watched his movies? He constantly lies, distorts, and misleads- it's the hallmark of his films.

He's a joke that no one takes seriously.....well, almost nobody...... the all you can eat buffet industry takes him seriously....they see him waddling towards the door and it scares the shit out of them!

Does that apply to Chris Christie as well? Or just fat slobs you don't like?
At least Christie can dress himself, rather than walking around like a thrift store model in order to try and pass himself off as one of the proles.

He's not only a fatass, but a bigger poseur than these wannabes from Marin County:

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Moore makes more than all you jealous teabaggers put together.

Yep you're right, now since he lied about it and says he doesn't, does that make you question his integrity?

Sallow, TM, anybody?

Lied about what? Like I posted..he's not in the 1%. People like Buffett, Soros, Gates and the Koch brothers are in..

TRUMP is probably not in the 1%. :lol:

I don't think he has a billion.

Yep you're right, now since he lied about it and says he doesn't, does that make you question his integrity?

Sallow, TM, anybody?

Lied about what? Like I posted..he's not in the 1%. People like Buffett, Soros, Gates and the Koch brothers are in..

Population in the U.S. - Google Public Data Explorer

307,007,000 population

That would mean going by what you said that there's 3,070,070 billionaires in the United States. Looking at it now I'm sure you realize what you said was idiotic.

Affluence in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The top 1.5% of households had incomes exceeding $250,000 with 146,000 households, the top 0.12%, having incomes exceeding $1,600,000 annually."

I have no problem with Moore making 10 gazillion dollars a year, my problem is with him lying about his income. It's a sleezy P-R move to sound like "one of us."

Ok I just went and looked at it.

How much did he make this year?

He had no movie out did he.

He can very likely say that because its based on income and NOT worth.

If he did not make that much this year he can say that and be correct cant he?

Ok I just went and looked at it.

How much did he make this year?

He had no movie out did he.

He can very likely say that because its based on income and NOT worth.

If he did not make that much this year he can say that and be correct cant he?

The top 1% make $340,000

Michael Moore Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

He's worth $50 million.

If he just puts that money in a 1% savings account, he makes more than the average top 1%.

So, he was lying. I expect him to release a statement saying he was wrong to make up for this sleezy P-R blunder.

Sallow, TM, anybody?

307,007,000 population

That would mean going by what you said that there's 3,070,070 billionaires in the United States. Looking at it now I'm sure you realize what you said was idiotic.

"The top 1.5% of households had incomes exceeding $250,000 with 146,000 households, the top 0.12%, having incomes exceeding $1,600,000 annually."

I have no problem with Moore making 10 gazillion dollars a year, my problem is with him lying about his income. It's a sleezy P-R move to sound like "one of us."
So, Shallow, do you like your crow baked, broiled or barbecued? :lmao:

307,007,000 population

None of the above. Because this has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

There's a billionaire boys club that you, me and Moore don't belong too.

Michael Moore earned his money exposing injustice and unfair business practices in the US. I would sooner believe he gives a lot to charity than say someone like Cheney would. I believe Cheney profited from a war that was started for just that purpose. Profit.

Moore isn't as interested in the money as he is holding certain profiteers accountable and also getting the messages out to try and make things better. The 1 percenters earn it on the backs of middle class Americans, Moore earns it exposing these criminals.

Don't try to change the subject. The 1 percenters need to start giving back to a country that allowed them so much financial gain and no accountability.

Obviously 1% of your brain is smart enough to know how use the internet... the other 99% is just retarded.

307,007,000 population

None of the above. Because this has nothing to do with what anyone is talking about.

There's a billionaire boys club that you, me and Moore don't belong too.
He is in the 1%. He lied when he said he wasn't.

Forum List

Back