Fat is a disease, not an energy reserve

Oh, and look into a couple of lectures on how sugar is the worst poison you could put in you body.s
I eat a lot of sweets, sugar and honey, I can eat a kilo at a time. I have no fat and no health problems, my fitness has improved all the time. All athletes and healthy people eat a lot of carbohydrates

View attachment 650067
Only in forested areas. In the fields and in the areas where fruits grow, there is always enough carbohydrates.
Correct.

Until the advent of agriculture, grains and easy release carbohydrates were scarce. Foraging for food proved that the human animal, like most animals, preferred a meat based diet along with various fruits and nuts.

But fruits and nuts are seasonal in a majority of places on the planet, so it was meat and vegetables as a main staple in the diet with both supplying adequate amounts of carbs and fats.

With the discovery of irrigation, there was an explosion of cereal grains, along with the ability to grow leafy and root vegetables to supplement the diet.

Up until the early last century, the main diet of most of the world was vegetables interspersed with the occasional meat supplement.

Then came the clown that tried to use causation of heart disease with eating a fat-filled diet. Suddenly, low fat was the official policy.

The problem is, low fat is tasteless. People would not switch unless there was a way to replace the flavor.

Now, the grain producers had an inroad to the American diet and high fructose corn syrup along with other sugars took the low fat, bland foods, and gave them a solid mouth appeal.

Immediately after the, the world started experiencing metabolic syndrome from the glut of sugars, carbs and foods that had the fiber processed right out of them

Carboydrates are not a friend to humans.

And those who can't digest a lot of sugar, take extra insulin and other sugar-absorbing accelerators. In sports, insulin is considered a banned anabolic

I eat a lot of sweets, sugar and honey, I can eat a kilo at a time. I have no fat and no health problems, my fitness has improved all the time. All athletes and healthy people eat a lot of carbohydrates
I don't think you are being truthful.

If you are young, you can get away with doing that for a short amount of time. But the effects of sugars and carbs are cumulative, not acute.

Correct.

Until the advent of agriculture, grains and easy release carbohydrates were scarce. Foraging for food proved that the human animal, like most animals, preferred a meat based diet along with various fruits and nuts.
No, they were not, this is proved by the experience of monkeys and wild mustangs. Fairy tale for idiots.

Incorrect. The brains do better, have more clarity, and are healthier on ketones.
Everyone knows that the brain consumes only sugar normally, which is why the body always maintains a minimum blood glucose limit. Your information is taken from illiterate sources

The observations are almost completely at odds with the statements of medical scammers. Obesity is not related to the amount of food, fat does not give people an increase in energy, and the metabolism of fat in general is not clear described anywhere. With any physical activity, even aerobic, glycogen is consumed and not fat. Marathon runners prepare to store glycogen, and they drink carbs along the way.

Fat also works as an endocrine organ.

This is most likely a parasitic disease. Part of the parasitic system that is included in organisms.

In addition, medical scammers have tried to hide the role of glycogen in the past, this has become massively known only from the developments in the field of sports and fitness.
Without discussing the efficacy of the merits of the statement, its an interesting point philosophy wise.

I don't think you are being truthful.

If you are young, you can get away with doing that for a short amount of time. But the effects of sugars and carbs are cumulative, not acute.
Bullshit, I know a lot of athletes of all ages who eat enough carbs. This is generally a common practice in fitness. I have already said that athletes, in addition to a large amount of sugar, take insulin to absorb even more.
And besides, I have never seen fat people and diabetics eat a lot of carbohydrates, more than the average.

Without discussing the efficacy of the merits of the statement, its an interesting point philosophy wise.
I don’t see philosophy here, but this can lead to questions of origin. Indeed, it is very likely that carbohydrate metabolism depends on the ecological niche of this or that people, and among the peoples of the northern forests it is reduced due to its natural deficiency for a long time.

In addition, a correlation with alcohol here, alcohol also gives ketones, as does fat breakdown. And this also correlates with the same ecological niche

Bullshit, I know a lot of athletes of all ages who eat enough carbs. This is generally a common practice in fitness. I have already said that athletes, in addition to a large amount of sugar, take insulin to absorb even more.
And besides, I have never seen fat people and diabetics eat a lot of carbohydrates, more than the average.
Then you are not very observant.

Athletes don't remain athletes into their 70's. In fact, very few remain athletes into their 40's. Watch an athlete after retiring and you'll see them gain weight rapidly.

Here, educate yourself.

The continuation of that last one is here:

What is amazing, and shows how people who think otherwise, are the problem.

After all, a diet that reverses Type II diabetes as a drug, would be front-page news.

Dr. Eric Berg is a chiropractor who specializes in weight loss through nutritional and natural methods. His private practice is located in Alexandria, Virginia. His clients include senior officials in the U.S. government and the Justice Department, ambassadors, medical doctors, high-level executives of prominent corporations, scientists, engineers, professors, and other clients from all walks of life.

Dr. Berg is the author of the best-selling books 'The 7 Principles of Fat Burning' and 'The Healthy Keto Plan' in which he describes specific strategies for doing the healthy version of the ketogenic diet as well as intermittent fasting.

He has conducted over 4800 seminars on health-related topics and trained over 2500 doctors worldwide in his methods. Dr. Berg has been an active member of the Endocrinology Society, on the advisory panel for the Health Science Institute, and has worked as a past part-time adjunct professor at Howard University. He has appeared on many radio and television shows, including ABC, and CBS, and as a monthly host on Channel 8's Sports Talk. He also had his own radio health show on WOL in 2005.

Then you are not very observant.

Athletes don't remain athletes into their 70's. In fact, very few remain athletes into their 40's. Watch an athlete after retiring and you'll see them gain weight rapidly.

Here, educate yourself.

The continuation of that last one is here:

What is amazing, and shows how people who think otherwise, are the problem.

After all, a diet that reverses Type II diabetes as a drug, would be front-page news.

I'm not talking about professional athletes. Many are engaged in fitness to 80 and more.
About the connection of diet with obesity has already been said - it is not.

1653594475043.jpeg

Fat ass is not necessarily big

I'm not talking about professional athletes. Many are engaged in fitness to 80 and more.
About the connection of diet with obesity has already been said - it is not.
Incorrect.

Ask any weight lifter and they will tell you that no one can outlift a bad diet.

Diet is everything. A low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet is the Number 1 cause of obesity in the world, not just in the United States.

Eat food, not processed sugars.

Incorrect.

Ask any weight lifter and they will tell you that no one can outlift a bad diet.

Diet is everything. A low-fat, high-carbohydrate diet is the Number 1 cause of obesity in the world, not just in the United States.

Eat food, not processed sugars.
All weightlifters eat a lot of carbohydrates because their workouts are anaerobic. For a weightlifter, giving up carbohydrates would mean the end of a career, this is very important for him.

The observations are almost completely at odds with the statements of medical scammers. Obesity is not related to the amount of food, fat does not give people an increase in energy, and the metabolism of fat in general is not clear described anywhere. With any physical activity, even aerobic, glycogen is consumed and not fat. Marathon runners prepare to store glycogen, and they drink carbs along the way.

Fat also works as an endocrine organ.

This is most likely a parasitic disease. Part of the parasitic system that is included in organisms.

In addition, medical scammers have tried to hide the role of glycogen in the past, this has become massively known only from the developments in the field of sports and fitness.

Wow. Where did you get THIS from?

All weightlifters eat a lot of carbohydrates because their workouts are anaerobic. For a weightlifter, giving up carbohydrates would mean the end of a career, this is very important for him.
When a weightlifter wants to get shredded or drop water weight, they go low carb.

Educate yourself. I am not going to keep repeating Myself simply because you refuse to comprehend the subject matter.

Forum List

Back