Fat is a disease, not an energy reserve

When a weightlifter wants to get shredded or drop water weight, they go low carb.

Educate yourself. I am not going to keep repeating Myself simply because you refuse to comprehend the subject matter.
On a low-calorie diet, limits mainly fat, tries to save carbohydrates, and gains glycogen before competitions

Didn't look, but apparently he's lying. Ketones are toxic and oncogenic substances, and this is one of the main causes of poor health in alcoholics.
He isn't lying. In fact, he is orders of magnitude better in understanding this science than you appear to be.

Interesting in that at the end of the first video, he mentions athletes. Particularly endurance athletes who are switching to low carb keto style diets as the fast that is burned is longer lasting than the carbs, and there is no wall when pushed to extremes. That comes about because the body has stores of fat that it can always tap into for energy in addition to the physical breakdown of calories per macro.

Protein and Carbs have 4 calories per gram.
Fat has 9 calories per gram.

This tells anyone with common sense that burning fat is a longer-lasting and more efficient form of energy supply.

He isn't lying. In fact, he is orders of magnitude better in understanding this science than you appear to be.
I don't think. This nonsense goes beyond conventional and alternative science at the same time, and even those who believe in aliens would not carry such nonsense. He looks very ridiculous.

Interesting in that at the end of the first video, he mentions athletes. Particularly endurance athletes who are switching to low carb keto style diets as the fast that is burned is longer lasting than the carbs, and there is no wall when pushed to extremes. That comes about because the body has stores of fat that it can always tap into for energy in addition to the physical breakdown of calories per macro.
I don't need fairy tales about sports. I do sports and I know how real athletes train, I even read the methodology of Olympic athletes. It's just a cheap scam

Particularly endurance athletes who are switching to low carb keto style diets as the fast that is burned is longer lasting than the carbs, and there is no wall when pushed to extremes.
For marathon runners, special carbohydrate drinks are made that are absorbed right during the race, better than ordinary syrups, even the degree of thickening is taken into account, because absorption can be affected by the concentration of sugar in water due to the diffusion of liquids. Real scientists think not about how to give up sugar, but about how to absorb it as much as possible.

I don't think. This nonsense goes beyond conventional and alternative science at the same time, and even those who believe in aliens would not carry such nonsense. He looks very ridiculous.
Say goodbye Gracie. You lack the necessary intelligence to have this dicussion.

rupol2000

I apologize for that last comment. I am trying to take to heart My belief that the real problem we have in this country is hate. That last comment can be classified as hate.

I am going to try and walk the walk, if for no other reason than trying to help the kids.

However, I find your anger and hate toward Me to be toxic and it is clear that a conversation on the benefits of this diet is a closed subject to you and you'll not hear anything that does not agree with your preconceived notions.

So, I'll not reply to you in this thread again and if I see the continued behavior from you, I'll simply use the ignore feature on your name.

Have a good night.

Forum List

Back