Fat Employee In Brazil Sues McDonald's And Wins

McDonald's sells poison disguised as food, and shoves it at the young and other vulnerable populations. Someday, this company will be killed for its greed unless it changes its evil ways.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Study shows kids hit with barrage of junk-food ads | cleveland.com

While the emboldened statement is true, kids initially cannot get junk food on their own. Their parents give it to them. Thus starts the trend, habit, addiction - whatever you want to call it.

Parents are the example in a young child's life. It is up to the parents to set up good, healthy eating habits and to lead by example. Kids hate hypocrites. Adults tend to say "do as I say, not as I do" and children lose respect for them.

I am bumfuddled by people who are hypercritical of tobacco companies' attempts to target kids and yet overlook or excuse the very same misconduct in the fast food industry. After all, one cigarette never killed anyone either.

Then advocate to have fast food made illegal for minors, unless and until that occurs, your continued comparison to tobacco is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back