Fat Chicks

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.

Were do you live?
I've noticed that about yankee chicks. I would guess it has to do with the long winters of inactivity.
Here in Texas it's mostly the hispanic chicks that are fat.

Well you would be wrong. It's mostly southern people who are overweight.

Top 10 Highest Rates of Adult Obesity (2013)
Rank State Adult Obesity Rate
1 w West Virginia 35.1% ±1.5
1 Y Mississippi 35.1% ±1.6
3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2
10 n South Carolina 31.7% ±1.3

I dont see Texas on your list.
And I'm telling you white Texas chicks aren't fat unless they're beaners.

Beaners? Well anyways, you were wrong when you said Yankee girls are the fat ones.

And I'll say you're wrong from personal experience.

Is it just me or are girls today fatter than fuck. I went to the beach recently. All of the hot young chicks in bikinis were fat. Even the hottest ones had guts. Now when I say "fat" I do not mean obese. They are still doable, but they have some flab hanging on them. A normal 5'7" chick should not weigh more than 120. 115 is better, but now they are like 130-140 with guts.

I saw a chick today at the Verizon store. She had a beautiful face, with very nice dark exotic skin. She was probably Hispanic. But her body! Her body looked like a sack of potatoes.

Yesterday I went to dinner. I notice this beautiful chick sitting at a nearby table. Short bob haircut, like I like, and nice skin and brown eyes. I made eye contact and smiled. She smiled back. I became aroused. Then she stood up and walked over to get her waitress for something. Her ass was fucking HUGE! She was completely normal down to her waist, then something went terribly wrong, as her ass was as wide as a truck. My arousal fizzled.

To make matters worse, I am 45. Women my age are hitting that wall. In my 20s I would tap 7 out of ten chicks my age. At forty, it fell to 1 out of 20 that I will bang. Most of my stable consists of 30 something divorced chicks. I have yet to screw a 40+ year old chick. I am just not attracted to them.

So, I stick to the 30 somethings. But goddamn, you chicks need to start eating salad and working out. I have never banged a chick older than me and I have never banged a fat chick. These standards and my age are conspiring to stamp out my fuck life.

The only chicks I really dig are strippers and stripper-grade bitches. They are easy to make and a lot of fun. But they are also risky chicks because they have emotional problems and many times they have drug problems. The biggest downer is that my minor son lives with me. He goes to visit his mother, my ex, every couple weeks. The only time I have to play is when I am home alone.

However, my trips to Pound Town could increase if bitches started taking better care of themselves. If chicks in their late 30s and early 40s looked better, and get into fuckworthy shape, then maybe I could have legitimate relationship. But until then I am limited to going to the titty bars a couple times a month. I just can't fuck a beast. And that is what women have largely let themselves become - beasts.

Were do you live?
I've noticed that about yankee chicks. I would guess it has to do with the long winters of inactivity.

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

I don't know, buddy. Texas is ranking pretty high on that list. :D

Starting from lowest obesity rates to highest per state.

• Hawaii: 19.0 percent
  • Colorado: 20.3 percent
  • Montana: 23.5 percent
  • California: 23.9 percent
  • Massachusetts: 24.0 percent
  • Idaho: 24.2 percent
  • South Dakota: 24.6 percent
  • New York: 24.7 percent
  • Minnesota: 24.8 percent
  • Connecticut: 24.9 percent
  • Utah: 25.1 percent
  • Oregon: 25.1 percent
  • Washington: 25.5 percent
  • Maine: 25.9 percent
  • Florida: 26.0 percent
  • New Jersey: 26.2 percent
  • Arizona: 26.3 percent
  • Maryland: 26.6 percent
  • Nevada: 26.8 percent
  • Vermont: 26.8 percent
  • Georgia: 27.1 percent
  • New Hampshire: 27.1 percent
  • Virginia: 27.2 percent
  • Alaska: 27.2 percent
  • Illinois: 27.3 percent
  • Wyoming: 27.4 percent
  • Rhode Island: 27.9 percent
  • New Mexico: 28.0 percent
  • North Carolina: 28.3 percent
  • Tennessee: 28.4 percent
  • Delaware: 28.5 percent
  • North Dakota: 28.6 percent
  • Pennsylvania: 28.6 percent
  • South Carolina: 28.6 percent
  • Nebraska: 28.8 percent
  • Wisconsin: 28.8 percent
  • Kansas: 29.3 percent
  • Texas: 29.7 percent
  • Ohio: 29.9 percent
  • Michigan: 30.8 percent
  • Missouri: 30.9 percent
  • Iowa: 31.1 percent
  • Indiana: 31.4 percent
  • Kentucky: 31.5 percent
  • Alabama: 32.1 percent
  • Oklahoma: 32.6 percent
  • Arkansas: 33.0 percent
  • Louisiana: 33.2 percent
  • West Virginia: 34.3 percent
  • Mississippi: 35.2 percent

Were do you live?

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

Beaners? Well anyways, you were wrong when you said Yankee girls are the fat ones.

Nope, you're wrong, as shown by statistical data.

Were do you live?

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

My state of Massachusetts is among the 5 least obese states in the country. :)

Were do you live?

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

Does your list differentiate between mexicans and white people?
I doubt it does. And i'll tell you again as will anyone who lives here....Texas women aren't fat unless you're referring to mexican women.

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
I'm trying! Going to the gym a few times a week and tennis when I can :)

Were do you live?

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

Does your list differentiate between mexicans and white people?
I doubt it does. And i'll tell you again as will anyone who lives here....Texas women aren't fat unless you're referring to mexican women.

Lol. Oooookaaaayyy. :D

Were do you live?

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

What ever you say,from experience I've seen way more fat white chicks up north than here in Texas.

3 C Arkansas 34.6% ±1.9
4 p Tennessee 33.7% ±1.8
5 Q Kentucky 33.2% ±1.4
6 R Louisiana 33.1% ±2.1
7 j Oklahoma 32.5% ±1.4
8 B Alabama 32.4% ±1.7
9 O Indiana 31.8% ±1.2

What ever you say,from experience I've seen way more fat white chicks up north than here in Texas.

Sure you have. :D

Texas is different from the rest of the South.........

I'm fat according to him, but, I'm OK with it! I do want to lose about 10 lbs and tone it up a bit!
According to who??? Buy him eyeglasses…
Loosing 10# ??? You want to look like a skinny cat like Chris? No….no….no…

And what do you look like? I don't see any pictures of you anywhere . . . before you go criticizing my appearance. Besides that, I'm not skinny. I am average for my height. :D So you are probably fat.

I love this thread.

It's so HONEST!!!!!

I have to ask Bonzi...how tall are you and what do you weigh?

(I only feel safe asking since this is the internet and you cant reach my throat)

defcon4 need your help here, tell the gentleman.....

You shouldnt need help.
Hell,in my minds eye you're thin and ready!!

Not too shabby for a 51 y/o white girl ! :)

I'm a 50 year old white guy.
Why do I feel like i'm signing up for a Madison account?

I work out every day, aerobics and strength training and I am MUCHO healthy. :D I'll bet I look better and am healthier than you will ever be.

Snapshot_20150826_2.JPG

Forum List

Back