'Fat activist' lectures college kids on 'thin privilege'

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Fatties cost us a fortune in medical bills. Plus they're ugly. I say hang them.

'Fat activist' lectures college kids on 'thin privilege' | Fox News

may 11 2016 A self-proclaimed "fat activist" gave college kids in Minnesota yet another issue to angrily protest: Thin privilege.

To mark “International No Diet Day,” the University of Minnesota's School of Public Health invited Virgie Tovar, a Cal-Berkeley lecturer and “fat activist,” to instruct America’s future nutritionists, dietitians and social workers on the finer points of “fat oppression.”

Tovar’s talk, entitled “Dispelling Myths: Fat, Fatphobia, and Challenging Social Stereotypes,” was designed to help students understand that “fat phobia” is rampant in a “white, heteronormative society” that is looking to actively oppress people with larger body types. Society’s bias against fat people is, apparently, a form of bigotry and discrimination, evident in everything from sexual preferences to the size of seats on public transportation.

She even, reportedly, compared society’s anti-fat culture to so-called “rape culture,” and chastised society for its obsession with what she termed “thin privilege.”

What Tha Fuck????

Thin privilege is a thing now????

I swear I can't keep up with the absurdity these days. Planet X needs to speed up and end our misery.

I guess I am the most privileged man in the world. White, healthy, thin, educated, talented, well-to-do and damn good-looking too!

Here is the world the Democrats seek.

Harrison Bergeron

• Banned
Only people who don't have privilege in this country are white males. They get persecuted at every turn and yet they still run the country. What does that tell you about who has ability?

The world according to liberals - Everybody will look the same, achieve the same, use the same restrooms, eat the same food, etc. No one will be allowed to excel or own more than their neighbor. Anyone who disagrees will be branded a bigot. Borders will be open and anyone at anytime may have to give their job to an illegal (soon to be know as "Sanctified US Person of Color") . None of this applies to liberal politicians and elites of course.

Despite the OP introducing this idiocy with an equal idiotic post.... you just can't make this shit up.
"Fat oppression".... I truly can't imagine what is next.

you can't hang fat people. Their heads will pop off.

funny the first couple of times maybe, but cleaning that shit up would get old after a while.

The world according to liberals - Everybody will look the same, achieve the same, use the same restrooms, eat the same food, etc. No one will be allowed to excel or own more than their neighbor. Anyone who disagrees will be branded a bigot. Borders will be open and anyone at anytime may have to give their job to an illegal (soon to be know as "Sanctified US Person of Color") . None of this applies to liberal politicians and elites of course.
Bernie, is that you?

I wonder how they kept from laughing out loud? they should have asked him how much he eats in a day and does he exercise anything beside his stupid spew.

Sounds a bit like communism :eusa_shifty:

Bald or balding people may now start to cry foul.

You know...I just realized I am truly f*cked.
I am 6'4"...White...Male...215 lbs, which is good weight for the height...I have mostly a full head of hair still...only gray on the sides...middle class...I have a good job...
Damn...what group am I going to join to claim to be oppressed??

You know...I just realized I am truly f*cked.
I am 6'4"...White...Male...215 lbs, which is good weight for the height...I have mostly a full head of hair still...only gray on the sides...middle class...I have a good job...
Damn...what group am I going to join to claim to be oppressed??

I'm hoping trump will put a stop to this idiocy. These 8 years of obozo have been insane.

Forum List

Back