Fasting In 4 Minutes

Brain health is the best reason, IMHO. I like to fast on 1-lb fried fish sandwiches. FIsh is considered tremendous brain food,

Brain health is the best reason, IMHO. I like to fast on 1-lb fried fish sandwiches. FIsh is considered tremendous brain food,
Could not agree more .
But if 90%+ of people are stupid ( IQ under120) how do you expect them to make good brain - led decisions ?

Extra tax , of course for high BMI "earners "-- over consumption of space etc .
Look out Morti -- we are coming for you .

Fast? Don't you mean feast?
Eating over 100 grams of protein in a single meal isn't very smart (hard on the kidneys).

Last edited:
Even people with high IQ's do stupid things. Also, people's IQ's change over time. The best test of intelligence should be based on the life decisions one makes, not disassociated tests.

Last edited:
I want to fast but it isn't a.good time for me to do so at the moment, my body craves carbs and sugar to cope with stress. I still try and delay eating breakfast and.keep my dinners light, but I eat small snacks throughout the day, preventing any duration of fasting.

I want to fast but it isn't a.good time for me to do so at the moment, my body craves carbs and sugar to cope with stress. I still try and delay eating breakfast and.keep my dinners light, but I eat small snacks throughout the day, preventing any duration of fasting.

I once fasted for 12 days. I ate nothing and drank only water. I don't know how I did it. Thinking about fasting now for 48 hours seems impossible. The worst thing about fasting is coming off of it. There is a proper way to do it but I never did it properly.

The only thing I gained by fasting was proving to myself that it was humanly possible.

The only thing I gained by fasting was proving to myself that it was humanly possible.
If you fasted for 12 days on a water only fast there is some evidence that a 7 day water fast can reduce your chances of cancer by up to 70%. I don't have any research that back this, I'm only saying what I heard a cardiologist who studies the effects of fasting say about this.

I once fasted for 12 days. I ate nothing and drank only water. I don't know how I did it. Thinking about fasting now for 48 hours seems impossible. The worst thing about fasting is coming off of it. There is a proper way to do it but I never did it properly.

No you didn’t.

Even people with high IQ's do stupid things. Also, people's IQ's change over time. The best test of intelligence should be based on the life decisions one makes, not disassociated tests.
In terms of good life choices, high IQ really isn't the determining factor. Common sense thinking requires no more than average intelligence. However good life choices take discipline and consistency which is often lacking.

Forum List

Back