Fast and Furious?

• Banned
Gee, I remember when Fast and Furious was the Raison à la vie de jour for the right. Now, I suppose, evidence which suggests gun dealers and not the DOJ is more of the problem the echo chamber isn't interested or shudders when confronted with anything which disturbs their beliefs. Willful ignorance, ain't is blissful?

• Banned
No road rage? Damn........

Cleverrrrr. Have you taken wit training from CrusaderFrank?

Come on Wry, you can do a lot better than that......... Or can you? Uummmmmm..........

It was a bad day. Pulled one too many weeds and I had dirt under my fingernails, the sun was in my eyes and I sprained by left wrist saving Nell from the evil slum lord. Of course I know you would seek wit training from someone whose wit was less than half - Rabbi or Warbler might be a better mentor to learn retorting (that is if you don't mind associationg with 'that kind').

However, bullshit aside, you must admit the message board was aflame calling the AG and POTUS complicit in the carnage in Mexico; now, when gun shops appear to be the real culprit nothing but silence.

Cleverrrrr. Have you taken wit training from CrusaderFrank?

Come on Wry, you can do a lot better than that......... Or can you? Uummmmmm..........

It was a bad day. Pulled one too many weeds and I had dirt under my fingernails, the sun was in my eyes and I sprained by left wrist saving Nell from the evil slum lord. Of course I know you would seek wit training from someone whose wit was less than half - Rabbi or Warbler might be a better mentor to learn retorting (that is if you don't mind associationg with 'that kind').

However, bullshit aside, you must admit the message board was aflame calling the AG and POTUS complicit in the carnage in Mexico; now, when gun shops appear to be the real culprit nothing but silence.
Nah, almost everyone here could take wit training from me and the vast majority wouldn't even qualify for the classes....... :D
All BS aside.... I really don't care, really. It's all political BS and I'm past the point that it matters. I'm a Glubb Pasha adherent which means I completely agree with this statement by Winston Churchill, "The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see."
Eventually we will destroy ourselves from inside, it's already started, and both sides will aid in the process, after all, aren't our politicians a reflection of us?

• Banned

Nah, almost everyone here could take wit training from me and the vast majority wouldn't even qualify for the classes....... :D
All BS aside.... I really don't care, really. It's all political BS and I'm past the point that it matters. I'm a Glubb Pasha adherent which means I completely agree with this statement by Winston Churchill, "The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see."
Eventually we will destroy ourselves from inside, it's already started, and both sides will aid in the process, after all, aren't our politicians a reflection of us?

So Pogo was spot on ("we have met the enemy and he is us")? Now that is wit, and I'd never argue with Pogo. However, the U.S. has demonstrated a resiliency which has lasted for over two centuries, that is, we have always returned to the middle after brief forays toward radical or revolutionary fervor.

If you're so cynical why bother to post here? Wouldn't you be happier posting on a forum which dovetailed with your interests?

So Pogo was spot on ("we have met the enemy and he is us")? Now that is wit, and I'd never argue with Pogo. However, the U.S. has demonstrated a resiliency which has lasted for over two centuries, that is, we have always returned to the middle after brief forays toward radical or revolutionary fervor.

If you're so cynical why bother to post here? Wouldn't you be happier posting on a forum which dovetailed with your interests?

Rome had it's moments also before it's eventual demise as a world power, Egypt, Britain, Greece, Ottoman, etc, etc, etc........
As for why I post here? Why not?

I thought Liberals were content on leaving Fast and Furious alone? Apparently not...

:rolleyes:

strawman_kit.jpg

Forum List

Back