Fascist Trump Can't Stop Pathological Lying

Lying for the fascist Presidential candidate Donald Trump appears to be a pathological condition. According to Trump himself, pathological conditions are incurable.

reuters.com/article/2015/11/27/us-usa-election-trump-reporter-idUSKBN0TG01420151127

Moronic progressives cant stop putting their foot in their mouths....
It isn't just progressives that hate Trump and think it would be suicidal to elect him.

I find it highly hypocritical that liberals would make claims about Trumps mental condition when obama is obviously a narcissist of the highest order and hilary is going senile.

Hence the foot in mouth comment.

Lying for the fascist Presidential candidate Donald Trump appears to be a pathological condition. According to Trump himself, pathological conditions are incurable.

reuters.com/article/2015/11/27/us-usa-election-trump-reporter-idUSKBN0TG01420151127

It isn't just progressives that hate Trump and think it would be suicidal to elect him.

I find it highly hypocritical that liberals would make claims about Trumps mental condition when obama is obviously a narcissist of the highest order and hilary is going senile.

When Trump starts mouthing off to heads of states with nukes, we'll wish we had the Bamster back.

When Trump starts mouthing off to heads of states with nukes, we'll wish we had the Bamster back.

Hmmmmm.....nope.
I'd rather have someone that scares the shit out of our enemies than a prez everyone laughs at.
You now...one that will draw a line and actually do something when it's crossed. Or one that would actually take it to the terrorist rather than supporting them.

Hmmmmm.....nope.
I'd rather have someone that scares the shit out of our enemies than a prez everyone laughs at.
You now...one that will draw a line and actually do something when it's crossed. Or one that would actually take it to the terrorist rather than supporting them.
Me too. That's why I support Ted Cruz or Carlie Fiorni, somebody who's not going to get in a pissing match with nuclear states.

Hmmmmm.....nope.
Me too. That's why I support Ted Cruz or Carlie Fiorni, somebody who's not going to get in a pissing match with nuclear states.

Not sure I trust any of the current crop of republicans.
We've been lied to way to many times.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

So the answer is to vote for a lout? There are stable headed conservatives to vote for who will secure our borders and restore our military prestige in the world. There's no reason to vote for the crazy guy.

Preview

Hmmmmm.....nope.
No, Trump as strong man is a failure.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

So the answer is to vote for a lout? There are stable headed conservatives to vote for who will secure our borders and restore our military prestige in the world. There's no reason to vote for the crazy guy.

Better a lout who wants whats right for America than another liar.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

I'm not supporting any liars. Gramnesty and Jebby aren't on my support list. There's plenty of truthful conservatives who aren't irascible lunatics like Trump. You Trumpers pretend like we don't have any other choices.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

I'm not supporting any liars. Gramnesty and Jebby aren't on my support list. There's plenty of truthful conservatives who aren't irascible lunatics like Trump. You Trumpers pretend like we don't have any other choices.

I'm not sold on Trump,I'm just wary of the status quo.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

He is a lout AND a liar.

Hmmmmm.....nope.
Trump is the opposite of a strong man.

Hmmmmm.....nope.

He is a lout AND a liar.

Hush fakey.
Your messiah is about the biggest liar on the planet and he's neck and neck with the hildabeast.

Hmmmmm.....nope.
Trump is the opposite of a strong man.
Stronger than your wimp obuthole.

Let's get real, after Obungles and now the Hildabeast the left screaming about anyone lying is just downright comical

It is interesting how the Trumpeteers are complaining about his lies not by denying them, but rather by claiming others lie also. And equally interesting is the lack of a defense for him being called a fascist. So even his most stalwart supporters are admitting Trump is a fascist liar.
Like Obutthurt

Trump is more truthful than obuthole and anyone on the left. Retard.
Only an opinion from you. The only people still believing Trump is truthful are his brainwashed followers. They rest of the world sees him as a pathological liar.

Trump is more truthful than obuthole and anyone on the left. Retard.
Only an opinion from you. The only people still believing Trump is truthful are his brainwashed followers. They rest of the world sees him as a pathological liar.
Only an opinion from you, you hero thug obuthole has proven himself a pathological liar. Hypocritical bafoons you are.

Forum List

Back