FASCIST Kamala Harris: If Elected I Will Take Gun Dealers’ Licenses Away with Executive Action

There was a previous Operation in 2006, it wasn’t in place in 2008, it ended. Then a couple years later Fast and Furious surfaced and it was on steroids and that is when it went bad. It was a very stupid plan, another government mess, created by our government.
Fast and Furious was a HOAX made up by the NRA and the GOP.

In a sane country, the inquiry into Brian Terry’s death would have examined all the tools that the ATF agents lacked in trying to build a case against the straw purchasers in Fast and Furious. There is no firearms trafficking statute, which would have allowed the ATF to build a swifter case that targeted the straw purchasers and their recruiters as a group. There is no comprehensive database of firearms purchases, which would have given the agents a much-needed real-time look at their suspects’ activities.
You ste entitled to what you believe but NOT ENTITLED to FAKE FACTS!!!!

Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's 'Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded
View attachment 260635
Jul 7, 2011 · Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's ' Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded ..... Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-Texas) asked Holder about the matter.
Sure you will get the "truth" from a Republican in the pocket of the NRA. :cuckoo:
Do you really think the NRA/GOP are going to let the gun manufacturers lose 2,000 straw purchase gun sales per day in Mexico alone and risk losing more if straw purchases are cracked down on nationwide?

Try this instead.
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal
Some call it the “parade of ants”; others the “river of iron.” The Mexican government has estimated that 2,000 weapons are smuggled daily from the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF is hobbled in its effort to stop this flow. No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws. For six years, due to Beltway politics, the bureau has gone without permanent leadership, neutered in its fight for funding and authority. The National Rifle Association has so successfully opposed a comprehensive electronic database of gun sales that the ATF’s congressional appropriation explicitly prohibits establishing one.

the truth is attkisson broke the story and pissed off the obama admin.

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

this is the crap we need to stop and stop now. all this private selling is sideshow bob in this story.
Attkisson was illegally spied on by the Obama Administration because she was investigating Benghazi and Fast & Furious.

Democrats are fascists. They can't be trusted with power.
Attkisson is a whack job who saw spies everywhere except the FOREIGN sources of the hacks.

In a sane country, the inquiry into Brian Terry’s death would have examined all the tools that the ATF agents lacked in trying to build a case against the straw purchasers in Fast and Furious. There is no firearms trafficking statute, which would have allowed the ATF to build a swifter case that targeted the straw purchasers and their recruiters as a group. There is no comprehensive database of firearms purchases, which would have given the agents a much-needed real-time look at their suspects’ activities.

View attachment 260635
Jul 7, 2011 · Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's ' Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded ..... Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-Texas) asked Holder about the matter.
Sure you will get the "truth" from a Republican in the pocket of the NRA. :cuckoo:
Do you really think the NRA/GOP are going to let the gun manufacturers lose 2,000 straw purchase gun sales per day in Mexico alone and risk losing more if straw purchases are cracked down on nationwide?

Try this instead.
Some call it the “parade of ants”; others the “river of iron.” The Mexican government has estimated that 2,000 weapons are smuggled daily from the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF is hobbled in its effort to stop this flow. No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws. For six years, due to Beltway politics, the bureau has gone without permanent leadership, neutered in its fight for funding and authority. The National Rifle Association has so successfully opposed a comprehensive electronic database of gun sales that the ATF’s congressional appropriation explicitly prohibits establishing one.

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

this is the crap we need to stop and stop now. all this private selling is sideshow bob in this story.
Attkisson was illegally spied on by the Obama Administration because she was investigating Benghazi and Fast & Furious.

Attkisson is a whack job who saw spies everywhere except the FOREIGN sources of the hacks.
Yes, that's what Obama's bootlickers say.

View attachment 260635

Try this instead.

Then please link to the other spying claims. I only know of this one. CBS has verified her computer was hacked.

View attachment 260635

Try this instead.

Then please link to the other spying claims. I only know of this one. CBS has verified her computer was hacked.
But not WHO did the hacking! Which you knew already, so claiming it was our government is merely paranoid speculation without any real proof. It could just as easily be China or Russia or a 400 lb Trumpest in his mama's basement.

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said if she is elected president, she will use executive action to take away gun dealers’ licenses “who fail to follow the law.”... (She forgot to mention it would be HER LAW what to follow)

When asked if she would support a federal gun license, Harris said, “I like the idea. Jake, I’ll tell you, on this issue of the need for gun safety losses, we’re not at any loss for good ideas. People have been having good ideas for decades on this issue. What we’re at a loss is people in Congress have the courage to do something. I’m going to tell you on this subject, we’re not waiting for the worst tragedy because we’ve seen the worst of tragedies including what happened this week and seeing the heroism of a child who we now mourn his loss, his parents’ only child. We’re not waiting for tragedies and great ideas. Universal background check? Good idea. You might want to know if someone has been proven to be a danger for themselves or others before they can buy a lethal weapon.”

Harris said, “Let me tell you what I’m proposing. I’m proposing, one, if by my 100th day in office when elected president of the United States, the United States Congress fails to put a bill on my desk to sign with all of the good ideas or any of the good ideas that I’m prepared to take executive action because that’s what’s needed.”

She continued, “For anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they will be required to perform background checks on the people they sell them to. This will be the most comprehensive background check policy that has ever been had in our country thus far.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Well I’d rather her run on this platform than pull it out of the hat after she’s elected. If by some miracle that actually happens.

Think I will go buy another gun and a couple thousand rounds of ammo today in her honor.
when you sell more than 5 guns a year? what the hell does this actually do?

nothing.

https://www.atf.gov/file/100871/download

if you sell guns for profit and are continuously engaged in this effort, you already need a license OF WHICH means you must conduct background checks.

so no - it doesn't change a thing. it also doesn't address why people are already getting through background checks that later go on a shooting spree.

more useless rhetoric designed to stir shit up but do nothing.
Yes, you leftist scum are ALL FOR TAKING AWAY AMERICAN RIGHTS...you people need to move to Venezuela!
I have about 5000 rounds in reloads. But it pales in comparison to the ammunition that moron gives us.

Red ED has an article from that communist rag The Nation...ROTFLMFAO
Better than the NAZI rag reasoned politics..
Here is another source.
Quite simply, there’s a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn. [thank you NRA]

Indeed, a six-month Fortune investigation reveals that the public case alleging that Voth and his colleagues walked guns is replete with distortions, errors, partial truths, and even some outright lies. Fortune reviewed more than 2,000 pages of confidential ATF documents and interviewed 39 people, including seven law-enforcement agents with direct knowledge of the case. Several, including Voth, are speaking out for the first time.
Reslly?.... Then RED ED, why did Eric THE RED Holder refuse for almost a year to give the committee the documents?
Because, as you well know, they were related to ongoing criminal investigations. Issa, as you also well know, wanted the documents to force Holder to drop the investigations into NRA sanctioned straw purchasers who were supplying the guns to the cartels because they make up a significant portion of the gun lobby sales. If Holder would stop straw purchases there he could stop them everywhere and the NRA could not allow that. The NRA would not even allow the serial numbers of the straw purchases to be recorded so it could be proven just how many straw purchases were being made.

Wrong...the ATF pressured gun stores to make the sales even when the gun stores told them they knew the guys were bad.......that was the problem you mope....the NRA had nothing to do with it...you asshat.
LIAR!

The Truth.....ask the gun stores who reported the suspicious purchases to the ATF and they were told to complete the sales.....and when some still complained, their licenses were threatened by the ATF....you moron.

"
When I met these two young girls, they asked me why I decided to run for president. Here’s what I said: my mother taught me that if you see a problem you don’t sit around and complain about it — you do something to fix it. That’s why I’m running." - Kamala

Try this instead.

But not WHO did the hacking! Which you knew already, so claiming it was our government is merely paranoid speculation without any real proof. It could just as easily be China or Russia or a 400 lb Trumpest in his mama's basement.
Neither Russia, China, nor a Trump supporter (this was in 2014, long before Trump was involved in politics, idiot) had any reason to spy on Attkisson.

The Obama Administration did.

Your acceptance is not required and certainly not expected.

"
When I met these two young girls, they asked me why I decided to run for president. Here’s what I said: my mother taught me that if you see a problem you don’t sit around and complain about it — you do something to fix it. That’s why I’m running." - Kamala
"And then I told them they should sleep with powerful men to get promotions."

The problem the Democrats have, is that they refuse to look within, and to recognize the evil actions and trends running wild in their base. They refuse to address those problems amongst themselves, and they constantly look outward at others to blame when the bullcrap hits the fan.

The blaming the gun is just one example of this, and it goes way deeper than that.
Sorry, but you can't have a shooting without a gun. "Blaming the gun?" C'mon.

Try this instead.

Please link to her other claims of being hacked.

Stop avoiding backing up what YOU said.

The problem the Democrats have, is that they refuse to look within, and to recognize the evil actions and trends running wild in their base. They refuse to address those problems amongst themselves, and they constantly look outward at others to blame when the bullcrap hits the fan.

The blaming the gun is just one example of this, and it goes way deeper than that.
Sorry, but you can't have a shooting without a gun. "Blaming the gun?" C'mon.
I'm not blaming the gun... Never will.

Better than the NAZI rag reasoned politics..
Here is another source.
Quite simply, there’s a fundamental misconception at the heart of the Fast and Furious scandal. Nobody disputes that suspected straw purchasers under surveillance by the ATF repeatedly bought guns that eventually fell into criminal hands. Issa and others charge that the ATF intentionally allowed guns to walk as an operational tactic. But five law-enforcement agents directly involved in Fast and Furious tell Fortune that the ATF had no such tactic. They insist they never purposefully allowed guns to be illegally trafficked. Just the opposite: They say they seized weapons whenever they could but were hamstrung by prosecutors and weak laws, which stymied them at every turn. [thank you NRA]

Indeed, a six-month Fortune investigation reveals that the public case alleging that Voth and his colleagues walked guns is replete with distortions, errors, partial truths, and even some outright lies. Fortune reviewed more than 2,000 pages of confidential ATF documents and interviewed 39 people, including seven law-enforcement agents with direct knowledge of the case. Several, including Voth, are speaking out for the first time.
Reslly?.... Then RED ED, why did Eric THE RED Holder refuse for almost a year to give the committee the documents?
Because, as you well know, they were related to ongoing criminal investigations. Issa, as you also well know, wanted the documents to force Holder to drop the investigations into NRA sanctioned straw purchasers who were supplying the guns to the cartels because they make up a significant portion of the gun lobby sales. If Holder would stop straw purchases there he could stop them everywhere and the NRA could not allow that. The NRA would not even allow the serial numbers of the straw purchases to be recorded so it could be proven just how many straw purchases were being made.

Wrong...the ATF pressured gun stores to make the sales even when the gun stores told them they knew the guys were bad.......that was the problem you mope....the NRA had nothing to do with it...you asshat.
LIAR!

The Truth.....ask the gun stores who reported the suspicious purchases to the ATF and they were told to complete the sales.....and when some still complained, their licenses were threatened by the ATF....you moron.
Never happened.

Please link to her other claims of being hacked.

Stop avoiding backing up what YOU said.
Oh come on, when this fruitcake had her laptop examined by the IG she claimed he switched her hard drive when he found no evidence of an outside hacker. The IG said her "hacker" accessed her computer from inside her own house, IOW, SHE was her own hacker seeking attention.

Neither Russia, China, nor a Trump supporter (this was in 2014, long before Trump was involved in politics, idiot) had any reason to spy on Attkisson.

Trumpists don't get sarcasm. :rofl::lmao:

Ahhh. You fucked up, and it's MY fault.

Typical.

and assholes can't answer a simple question based around the stupid shit they say.

and assholes can't answer a simple question based around the stupid shit they say.
I answered your STUPID question with the sarcasm it deserved. Daveman's OWN link, that he renamed to deliberately mislead, shot down her hacking lie.
Fron the link:
"Attkisson has refused to address inconsistencies in her allegations about the computer hacking. In a recent book, she writes that a source provided her with the name of the person responsible for the attack. Yet in a subsequent interview she said she didn't know who was responsible. When reached by email, she told POLITICO she would not address the matter because Media Matters, the liberal watchdog that flagged the inconsistency, was an unreliable, partisan organization.

In October, Attkisson released a video she took with her cellphone of one apparent computer hack, which appeared to show words being deleted from her files without her control. However, Vox's Max Fisher studied the video and concluded it was more likely that Attkisson had a stuck backspace key."

Forum List

Back