Fascism spreading

And no woman in the world is born looking like this. None. This look was only achieved through physicians violating their hippocratic oath and subscribing steroids and other medications which were not medically necessary.

Okay, but doctors also perform hair transplants, boob jobs, liposuction and a lot of other medically questionable operations because people aren't happy with the bodies they were born with.

Well, if Hillary would of had won, believe me that we will be thanking those for dashing our children against a rock. They will be just putting them out from their miseries. But luckily we has just come out of the Great Tribulation.

yeah, okay, frankly, does reading the Bible make you this fucking stupid?
Well, believe me, living under Hillary's reign, that it will be like the Jews living under Hitler's.
Your children and grandchildren will be on their needs before the Hillary's administration performing all sorts of sexual acts just for a biscuit with gravy.

giphy.gif

Well, believe me, living under Hillary's reign, that it will be like the Jews living under Hitler's.
Your children and grandchildren will be on their needs before the Hillary's administration performing all sorts of sexual acts just for a biscuit with gravy.

Actually, another year, we will be very sorry Hillary lost. Or at least sane people will.

Actually, another year, we will be very sorry Hillary lost. Or at least sane people will.

I can see that you are a Hillary's lover.

th

th

Oh, wait. No. The Orange Shitgibbon is keeping Obama's policies on trannies. Ooops.
Exactly. Which proves just how profoundly stupid you are. President Trump has been a liberal his entire life. He put a little "R" behind his name and you lost your shit. It just proves how fuck'n clueless you are. You literally have no idea which way is up, what the issues are, etc. You just think in your own tiny, limited mind that Dumbocrat = good, Republican = bad. You're like a caveman, only not as refined.

Forum List

Back