FARS NEWS AGENCY-(iran)OBAMA AND NATO BUCKLED SENDING TROOPS TO DIE OVER BURNING.

FarsNewsAgency -

Obama should be punished with treason,as well as the NATO commanders.
this act was done on a US BASE under our laws and jurisdictions.

OBAMA and NATO actually agreed to hand over troops investigated to be involved with the quran burning to afghan tribal regional courts.

MY ANSWER TO THIS?any islamic scum burning the torah or bible here should be jailed,then.

That makes me want to vomit.

FarsNewsAgency -

OBAMA and NATO actually agreed to hand over troops investigated to be involved with the quran burning to afghan tribal regional courts.

MY ANSWER TO THIS?any islamic scum burning the torah or bible here should be jailed,then.
FARS website address FarsNewsAgency -.

FarsNewsAgency -

You know.........if you're going to make accusations against someone, it would help if the link you provided was in English, so that others could verify the veracity of your claims.

Until then? Be considered a partisan hack who is also an idiot.

Scumbags. Upper right.corner of site ENGLISH VERSION you antiamerican garbage. I have enough bucks to ship you all over there if you like them so much.

You have enough money to ship us all over there? Really?

Won't your parents miss the rent payments that you give them for the basement?

Scumbags. Upper right.corner of site ENGLISH VERSION you antiamerican garbage. I have enough bucks to ship you all over there if you like them so much.

Actually it was an Afghan official that CALLED for the troops to be tried by THE US MILITARY COURT in Afghanistan:

HRAN (FNA)- A senior Afghan politician said trying the US soldiers involved in the burning of the Holy Quran at the Bagram air base in an Afghan court is the only way to appease the Afghan people's wrath.

"A mere probe or investigating the elements behind the act (burning Quran) will not relieve the Afghan people's pain and they should be punished in an Afghan court," Secretary-General of the Afghan National Welfare Party Mohammad Hassan Jafari told FNA on Saturday.

"We ask the Afghan government to prepare the necessary conditions for the trial of these soldiers on Afghanistan's soil," Jafari noted.

He added that trying those forces responsible for this insult in Afghanistan will prove the Afghan government's independence.

At least 25 people have been killed and hundreds wounded since Tuesday, when it first emerged that copies of Quran and religious materials had been thrown into a fire pit used to burn garbage at Bagram Air Field.

Meantime, the government of Afghanistan has underlined the necessity for trying those responsible for burning copies of the Holy Quran at the US military base in the war-torn country.

In a statement on Thursday, the Afghan presidential office announced that NATO officials, in response to a request for the trial and punishment of the perpetrators, promised this crime will be brought to court as soon as possible.
I can find no article suggesting Obama even responded. Nothing indicates high ranking Afghan officials call for trial in Afghan courts either.
Fars News Agency :: Afghan Politician Urges Trial of US Troops in Afghan Courts

Ok, at the military base in an Afghan court, which of course WE can CONTROL.

FarsNewsAgency -

FARS website address FarsNewsAgency -.
farsnews.com

FarsNewsAgency -

Hahahaha.

FarsNewsAgency -

Hahahaha.

vomit on ewe.

Link to the article that says this.
No, so far, only a call FROM Afghanis for a trial at BAGRAM, which is OUR base. No Afghan official has called for trial elsewhere, and I can find no news that Obama has "turned our troops" over to ANYONE. Obama ignored the last demand by Afghanis for release of Afghani prisoners, in January. That is what makes this story so incredible.

Actually it was an Afghan official that CALLED for the troops to be tried by THE US MILITARY COURT in Afghanistan:

HRAN (FNA)- A senior Afghan politician said trying the US soldiers involved in the burning of the Holy Quran at the Bagram air base in an Afghan court is the only way to appease the Afghan people's wrath.

"A mere probe or investigating the elements behind the act (burning Quran) will not relieve the Afghan people's pain and they should be punished in an Afghan court," Secretary-General of the Afghan National Welfare Party Mohammad Hassan Jafari told FNA on Saturday.

"We ask the Afghan government to prepare the necessary conditions for the trial of these soldiers on Afghanistan's soil," Jafari noted.

He added that trying those forces responsible for this insult in Afghanistan will prove the Afghan government's independence.

At least 25 people have been killed and hundreds wounded since Tuesday, when it first emerged that copies of Quran and religious materials had been thrown into a fire pit used to burn garbage at Bagram Air Field.

Meantime, the government of Afghanistan has underlined the necessity for trying those responsible for burning copies of the Holy Quran at the US military base in the war-torn country.

In a statement on Thursday, the Afghan presidential office announced that NATO officials, in response to a request for the trial and punishment of the perpetrators, promised this crime will be brought to court as soon as possible.
I can find no article suggesting Obama even responded. Nothing indicates high ranking Afghan officials call for trial in Afghan courts either.

This only states that the locals are ASKING for the US to put them on trial.

Only trouble is............if the local SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) doesn't make any provisions for that to happen, it won't.

Matter of fact, we had a dude onboard the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, who went out and got drunk in Dubai one night, broke into a car on the pier (we pulled into the shipping port and there were places where they had entire lots of new cars), drove it around the port area, out in town, and finally made it back, Dubai police chasing after him.

They got him back onboard the carrier as quickly as they could, because we knew if we didn't, he'd end up being left behind.

No. Based on things that I've seen in the military, there is no way that the government would turn those soldiers over to the Afghans.

The OP is simply trying to get people riled up.

Read the site. English version.
I cannot get the link to work; I've read through the last WEEK of FARS. IF Obama did as you posted, IMPEACH HIM! But I find no such story; only a call from Afghan officials their be a trial in the US base at Bagram. I'll email my excuse for a Congressman; something ANTI Obama he usually races to email out. But I checked Newsmax, and Spectator also. Nothing. I'll keep looking.

This only states that the locals are ASKING for the US to put them on trial.

Only trouble is............if the local SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) doesn't make any provisions for that to happen, it won't.

Matter of fact, we had a dude onboard the USS DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER, who went out and got drunk in Dubai one night, broke into a car on the pier (we pulled into the shipping port and there were places where they had entire lots of new cars), drove it around the port area, out in town, and finally made it back, Dubai police chasing after him.

They got him back onboard the carrier as quickly as they could, because we knew if we didn't, he'd end up being left behind.

No. Based on things that I've seen in the military, there is no way that the government would turn those soldiers over to the Afghans.

The OP is simply trying to get people riled up.
Glad you got the guy on board.

FarsNewsAgency -

Let me guess.......

You read Farsi too, huh?
gaeux, I cannot find this at the FARS website. I hope to; IF Obama did, IMPEACH, NOW!

That's because I doubt it's there. Eddie plays fast and loose with the truth.

Even if it is, this is the government's propaganda paper.

Forum List

Back