Farrakhan: I don't answer to no cracker

I did reply. I said you were a failed cave monkey. I'm glad you got it.
I guess you don't understand what "on point" means. Oh well, better luck next time.
I guess you dont understand you are a cave monkey. Oh well maybe if you shave the hair off your back you may get it.
You say the same thing every time. get some new material, loser.
I dont need any new material cave monkey. The truth is always sufficient.
I guess you knew then that Eldredge Cleaver joined the Mormon church and became a practicing Mormon didn't ya?
I did but I dont get the tie in to my post?

Amazing how Asclepias (pardon the pun) whitewashes Farrakhan racism.
Can't think of a singe white person who could get away with saying "I don't answer to no Spear chucker"
I'm pretty sure plenty of white people get away with saying it everyday. Matter of fact you just said it.
I've NEVER answered to a nignag.
Cave monkeys have a hard time answering to anyone so I understand your delima..
Even Obama needed some white in him to be put in charge.

Can't think of a singe white person who could get away with saying "I don't answer to no Spear chucker"
I'm pretty sure plenty of white people get away with saying it everyday. Matter of fact you just said it.
I think you are confused. He needed some Black to be put in charge. Whites didnt have a say so in the matter. They actually were the only demographic that voted against him. The only whites that voted for Obama were white women and we both know what they feel about Black men.

I think you are confused. He needed some Black to be put in charge. Whites didnt have a say so in the matter. They actually were the only demographic that voted against him. The only whites that voted for Obama were white women and we both know what they feel about Black men.
The sad part is that you probably believe all the crap that comes out of your mouth. :D

The sad part is that you probably believe all the crap that comes out of your mouth. :D
The sad part is you dont believe me or the statistics that say whites were the only demographic that didnt vote for your POTUS. They were below 40% in the last election.

The sad part is you dont believe me or the statistics that say whites were the only demographic that didnt vote for your POTUS. They were below 40% in the last election.
Not my POTUS. He was our gift to you peeps. Next one, we're going to humour women. :D

White women voted against Obama in both elections...

I'm pretty sure some of them did but most voted for Obama.

Nope.

Obama barely even won younger white women in 2012, much less the majority of white women.

Romney even got above 15% of the young black men to vote for him.

2012 Presidential Race - Election Results by State | NBC News

The GOP Can Attract Young Black Voters—And Already Has

Last edited:
Nope.

Obama barely even won younger white women in 2012, much less the majority of white women.

Romney even got 15% of the young black men to vote for him.
42% of white women admitted voting for Obama. The ones with the insecure white husbands probably didnt admit it which would push that to probably 75%

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

Nope.

42% of white women admitted voting for Obama. The ones with the insecure white husbands probably didnt admit it which would push that to probably 75%

2012-11-08-z2.PNG
They have the ballots idiot.

If Obama won 75% of white women voters he would have won every single state in the union.

BTW, your graph indicates that I was right on young black men too...

Nope.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

If Obama won 75% of white women voters he would have won every single state in the union.

No stupid. Its an exit poll. No dummy 11% is not the same as 15% even though I never questioned that. You dont have to make up victories for yourself but I understand how being wrong so much could make that happen. :laugh:

Nope.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

No stupid. Its an exit poll.
No idiot, 75% of the white woman vote and over 30% of the white male vote would guarantee anyone to win bigger than Reagan, much less winning the majority of non-whites on top of that.

Obama won a sizable minority of the white female vote because a lot of single white women are Democrats, that is it.

Nope.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

No idiot, 75% of the white woman vote and over 30% of the white male vote would guarantee anyone to win bigger than Reagan, much less winning the majority of non-whites on top of that.

Obama won a sizable minority of the white female vote because a lot of single white women are Democrats, that is it.
Thats how Obama got elected twice against white consent. Thanks for admitting that.

Nope.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

Thats how Obama got elected twice against white consent. Thanks for admitting that.
He got elected because he won an overwhelming majority of non-whites in an election where minorities turned out more than white people and about 30% of white cuckold idiots.

This year the number of white voters will be significantly higher, non-white voters will not come out as much, and the Republican will win even more of all the voter groups than Romney did.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG

He got elected because he won an overwhelming majority of non-whites in an election where minorities turned out more than white people and about 30% of white cuckold idiots.

This year the number of white voters will be significantly higher, non-white voters will not come out as much, and the Republican will win even more of all the voter groups than Romney did.
...and then you woke up from your dream. :laugh:

Nope.

2012-11-08-z2.PNG
42% of white women voted for a guy who is half white. So Obama's white half couldn't even get him half the white women. And his black half got zero white women. :D

Forum List

Back