Farrakhan endorses Ron Paul

Yeah, That's what I thought too. I wonder how long it's going to be before somebody running against him uses it?

They don't need to. All they have to do is ask Ron about a topic and let him explain how the moon could fix it. Problem solved.
If you had a brain you'd actually understand what he was saying instead of throwing it off as he's talking about the moon, but clearly you don't.

If YOU had a brain you would wait to know who I am and what I stand for before making dumbass comments rather than taking a couple posts and running with it.

Smoke some more idiot.

It's a free country. Everyone American has the right to agree with anyone's stance on an issue. And last i checked,Farrakhan is an American Citizen no? Many people agree with Ron Paul on the Fed. Farrakhan's not alone on that. Also,Farrakhan has not endorsed Ron Paul for President. He simply agrees with the man on this issue. Farrakhan will be endorsing Barack Obama for President again. So the premise of this Post is inaccurate and likely an intentional fabrication. So i'll just call Bullshot on it and call it a day.

They don't need to. All they have to do is ask Ron about a topic and let him explain how the moon could fix it. Problem solved.
If you had a brain you'd actually understand what he was saying instead of throwing it off as he's talking about the moon, but clearly you don't.

If YOU had a brain you would wait to know who I am and what I stand for before making dumbass comments rather than taking a couple posts and running with it.

Smoke some more idiot.

I mean either you're trolling or an idiot when you say he's talking about the moon for solutions. And since you seem so adamant against the guy, you must be a fucking idiot. Which I'm 99% sure you fucking are.

Why is it that when you say you believe in Aliens and UFO's you're considered highly intelligent, but if you say you've actually seen one (or been on one) you're looked upon as a raving lunatic? :confused:

If he endorses Obama you all would call him racist. Now that he endorses who he thinks is the best candidate regardless of color you have to bag on him for that too. Calypso Louis can never win can he?

Have you ever heard him speaking to his congregation about white people?
Yes. And about 10 years ago I bought one of his newspapers from one of those Nation of Islam types in DC who wear the bow ties. It was 2 dollars I think? Nothing but transcripts of his speeches and ads for audio recordings of every one of his previous speeches.

He's the reason I chose my USMB User Name. He thinks White people were created by Mad Scientists in a lab somewhere.

But think about it; if he really was a racist at heart, would he endorse Ron Paul? It's obvious to me he sees Obama for what he really is: A Sham! And he hates Obama for deceiving the people who voted for him. I'd LOVE to have a sit down conversation and interview with him!

Then post it here of course!

Forum List

Back