Farrakhan endorses Ron Paul

theunbubba

Feb 28, 2009
This is bizarre. Louis Farrakhan has basicly endorsed Ron Paul and his crusade against the Federal Reserve system.

So what do you think about Calypso Louie and his Wagonwheel Mothership endorsing Paul?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmt5-1yrwmQ&feature=related]Minister Farrakhan on Ron Paul & Exposing the Federal Reserve and International Bankers - YouTube[/ame]

That's just what Ron needed to be taken seriously. He will surely rise in the polls now.

Yeah, That's what I thought too. I wonder how long it's going to be before somebody running against him uses it?

They don't need to. All they have to do is ask Ron about a topic and let him explain how the moon could fix it. Problem solved.

That's just what Ron needed to be taken seriously. He will surely rise in the polls now.

Yeah, That's what I thought too. I wonder how long it's going to be before somebody running against him uses it?

They don't need to. All they have to do is ask Ron about a topic and let him explain how the moon could fix it. Problem solved.

Lmao! Hey that's what the Mothership must be for!

It's interesting that a man so intentionally marginalized by the powers that be gets SO much attention from the cowards in the GOP and of course the yellow striped pansies on the left.

This is bizarre. Louis Farrakhan has basicly endorsed Ron Paul and his crusade against the Federal Reserve system.

So what do you think about Calypso Louie and his Wagonwheel Mothership endorsing Paul?

Minister Farrakhan on Ron Paul & Exposing the Federal Reserve and International Bankers - YouTube

At this point in time I would advise any American that is sane with their country completely going down the tubes with Obama, Geithner, Reid and Pelosi to seriously look at any viable candidate.

I myself would vote for Art Bell for President with George Noory as VP with Alex Jones in charge of DHS and Jesse Ventura in charge of the fucking Pentagon at this point compared to the ASSHOLE clowns that are in currently presiding over the death of America.

Minister Farrakhan on Ron Paul & Exposing the Federal Reserve and International Bankers - YouTube

At this point in time I would advise any American that is sane with their country completely going down the tubes with Obama, Geithner, Reid and Pelosi to seriously look at any viable candidate.

I myself would vote for Art Bell for President with George Noory as VP with Alex Jones in charge of DHS and Jesse Ventura in charge of the fucking Pentagon at this point compared to the ASSHOLE clowns that are in currently presiding over the death of America.

Sadly, those monkeys would probably be an improvement.

Sadly, those monkeys would probably be an improvement.

At least they'd be entertaining. Although I always hated it when Art played ABBA.

:lol:

But for cripes sakes the Muppets would be able to beat the crap out of these fools who are in there now.

When I'm starting to actually envision Animal beating the crap out of Big Sis Jan or Miss Piggy karate kicking Pelosi out the front doors of the House I know I'm maxxed with these morons.

Why is it that when you say you believe in Aliens and UFO's you're considered highly intelligent, but if you say you've actually seen one (or been on one) you're looked upon as a raving lunatic? :confused:

If he endorses Obama you all would call him racist. Now that he endorses who he thinks is the best candidate regardless of color you have to bag on him for that too. Calypso Louis can never win can he?

Why is it that when you say you believe in Aliens and UFO's you're considered highly intelligent, but if you say you've actually seen one (or been on one) you're looked upon as a raving lunatic? :confused:

If he endorses Obama you all would call him racist. Now that he endorses who he thinks is the best candidate regardless of color you have to bag on him for that too. Calypso Louis can never win can he?

Have you ever heard him speaking to his congregation about white people?

It's not hard to tell, he endorsed him because of his policy relating to Israel.

If you had a brain you'd actually understand what he was saying instead of throwing it off as he's talking about the moon, but clearly you don't.

ron-paul-joker.jpg

Forum List

Back