Farrah Fawcett Dies

Poor thing. I read somewhere that she went back into the hospital a few days ago.

Sad.

It's a terrible way to pass. Hopefully her willingness to share some of her experience will entice others to give more to help others. Those who have it, money, if not, then just by helping with fundraiser's or spending time with someone terminal who needs someone to chat with.

farrah-fawcett.jpg

It's a real shame. Back when I was just 13 or so, she was the reason it took me so long to get a shower...:eusa_whistle:

Idiot ? Nope. Sick sense of humor ? Yep. Grow up, it's a joke. I didn't know her , so why should I give a flying fuck about her ?

You are telling me to grow up! Your follow up post confirms your immaturity and lack of sympathy towards other human beings. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on this topic. Your thoughts and comments are bad enough. To actually share them with others will not gain you any respect.

You are telling me to grow up!

Yeah, you're getting all asshurt over a joke.

Your follow up post confirms your immaturity and lack of sympathy towards other human beings.

"Mature" people don't get all asshurt about a joke and realize it is a joke. And I don't have much sympathy for strangers, why should I ? I'll save my sympathy for people who deserve it.

Do yourself a favor and stop posting on this topic. Your thoughts and comments are bad enough.

Or what ?

To actually share them with others will not gain you any respect.

Do you think I actually care about respect on an internet messageboard ?

I agree with bones. She has been through enough. I hope she's in a better, more peaceful environment.

I was never a big fan, but she seemed like a decent enough person.

Guess I ought to watch Burning Bed in honor of her passing

Forum List

Back