Farrah Fawcett Dies

farrah-fawcett.jpg

She was HOT, but smart and a damned good actress. Her role in "The Burning Bed" didn't resemble the above picture.

Ode to Farrah: You were a goddess to us, fair lady. Keep laughing, keep smiling, help bring eternal happiness to all those you'll now meet in a new dimension. See you soon.

Idiot ? Nope. Sick sense of humor ? Yep. Grow up, it's a joke. I didn't know her , so why should I give a flying fuck about her ?

You are telling me to grow up! Your follow up post confirms your immaturity and lack of sympathy towards other human beings. Do yourself a favor and stop posting on this topic. Your thoughts and comments are bad enough. To actually share them with others will not gain you any respect.

Something tells me he doesn't care about anyone respecting him either. Just another macho loser who feels temporarily smug by hurling insults at whatever he happens upon.

She was HOT, but smart and a damned good actress. Her role in "The Burning Bed" didn't resemble the above picture.

Ode to Farrah: You were a goddess to us, fair lady. Keep laughing, keep smiling, help bring eternal happiness to all those you'll now meet in a new dimension. See you soon.

She was good in Extremities and Small Sacrifices. She was a good actress.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN96qUE8S84]YouTube - Farrah Fawcett interview[/ame]

I didn't know her either, but she was a big part of my teens and I'll never forget her...

"Farrah" will always mean "HOT and Sweet..."

Forum List

Back