Farmers Almanac predicts "Teeth chattering winter"!!!

Let's do what makes deniers squeal, which is post actual data.

February 2019. The southeastern USA was much warmer than usual, the northwest much colder. So, for most of the nation, the FA was wrong.

countytavgrank-201902-201902.png
That’s incomplete data! Way to again prove stupid

That’s incomplete data! Way to again prove stupid
Cherry Picked.....

I added December and January plots, so now you two look even dumber. Well done.
Posting up KARLIZED data and manipulated crap doesn't help your position. Your still easily fooled and a dupe.. The US CRN shows quite the opposite of your failed models. An average of -2.2 deg C...

Last edited:
'Karlized' = correct.

USCRN completed in 2008. You have ten years worth of data for an area covering 1.6% of the Earth's surface.

That's fooking DEFINITIVE that is.

'Karlized' = correct.

USCRN completed in 2008. You have ten years worth of data for an area covering 1.6% of the Earth's surface.

That's fooking DEFINITIVE that is.
all faked.

The US CRN was completed in 2008. That is a fact.
The surface area of the contiguous United States (which is what the CRN covers) represents 1.6% of the Earth's surface. That is a fact.

What is it you think is faked?

The US CRN was completed in 2008. That is a fact.
The surface area of the contiguous United States (which is what the CRN covers) represents 1.6% of the Earth's surface. That is a fact.

What is it you think is faked?
The data

Have you looked at the US CRN temperature data? I mean, you've just expressed a strong opinion about it and it would be pretty unreasonable of me to suspect you might not have looked at it first. It's just... well, it's just that... well. Oh, never mind.

Have you looked at the US CRN temperature data? I mean, you've just expressed a strong opinion about it and it would be pretty unreasonable of me to suspect you might not have looked at it first. It's just... well, it's just that... well. Oh, never mind.
You act as if there is no other data.

Average Weather in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, Year Round - Weather Spark
Average Weather in Atlanta Georgia, United States
“The cool season lasts for 2.9 months, from November 28 to February 25, with an average daily high temperature below 60°F. The coldest day of the year is January 23, with an average low of 35°F and high of 53°F.”

The month of February was average high of 62. From the records collected for the month.

Doesn’t match the coloring book nonsense posted

BTW, you don’t do work bubba. You don’t seem to validate what you find. You are an all out believer

Last edited:
SSDD believe US CRN to be accurate and to show that NASA, NOAA, JWA, Hadley, etc to be false.

uscrn-2005-2017.png

But, if you think they're false... well, I just don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Roger Copy. I'll keep that in mind.

So, what do you believe the planet's temperatures are doing?

Forum List

Back