Farewell Ron Paul...Thanks For The Ride!...

I scratch my head when I see people rag on Ron Paul. I can understand not agreeing with his foreign policy but to spew such contempt for him is quite frankly shocking. This guy is a walking talking Patriot. He's on OUR side and yet some people still bash him.

This is the perfect example of how a majority of American's have been "brainwashed" and programmed how to think. It's impossible to dislike this man. Disliking his foreign policy is understandable, I may not agree, but I can understand. Some of these comments are insane, it's like watching Braveheart and spewing dislike for William Wallace. Makes no sense
You won't get sense from statists....All that matters to them is the acquisition and wielding of power over the proles.

Free pot! America out of foreign wars! Fuck Israel!

Yup, the narco-libtards are right up there with the Progressives.

Seriously! Fuck Israel. They can stand on their own without my tax money.

Seriously! I dont give a fuck who wants to smoke pot. Victimless crimes are as intelligent as supporting Rick Perry.

Foreign entanglements costs my countrymen their lives. Something a chickenhawk, Rick Perry supporter like yourself could care less abotu as long as Israel isn't harmed. Isn't that right, Rabbi. You fake American, you.
You idiot shit-stain hedonist. If Ron Paul were president during WW2--and it could have happened--he would gladly have let millions of people die. If he were president during the Cold War we'd all be speaking Russian now.
Go out and smoke your 420 and quit pretending you give a fuck about this country or anyone in it.

Actually he probably would've asked Congress to declare war after Pearl Harbor, you know, what actually happened.

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."
-George Orwell
You're supposed to link that. To prove that they said it, or prove you researched it or... Something... I don't know... I thought it was stupid myself.

I scratch my head when I see people rag on Ron Paul. I can understand not agreeing with his foreign policy but to spew such contempt for him is quite frankly shocking. This guy is a walking talking Patriot. He's on OUR side and yet some people still bash him.

This is the perfect example of how a majority of American's have been "brainwashed" and programmed how to think. It's impossible to dislike this man. Disliking his foreign policy is understandable, I may not agree, but I can understand. Some of these comments are insane, it's like watching Braveheart and spewing dislike for William Wallace. Makes no sense

Ron Paul is no more a Patriot than anyone else in politics
SOPA, NDAA, Patriot Act all VERY Patriotic

What has Paul ever done that was patriotic? He never personally put himself on the line for a cause

You want a REAL American Patriot in Congress......look at John Lewis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

Last edited:
Free pot! America out of foreign wars! Fuck Israel!

Yup, the narco-libtards are right up there with the Progressives.

Seriously! Fuck Israel. They can stand on their own without my tax money.

Seriously! I dont give a fuck who wants to smoke pot. Victimless crimes are as intelligent as supporting Rick Perry.

Foreign entanglements costs my countrymen their lives. Something a chickenhawk, Rick Perry supporter like yourself could care less abotu as long as Israel isn't harmed. Isn't that right, Rabbi. You fake American, you.
You idiot shit-stain hedonist. If Ron Paul were president during WW2--and it could have happened--he would gladly have let millions of people die. If he were president during the Cold War we'd all be speaking Russian now.
Go out and smoke your 420 and quit pretending you give a fuck about this country or anyone in it.

That's a really nice starwman. but in reality you only care about the zionist Jews of Israel and their right to exist (at the expense of others).

You dont' give a fuck about this counttry, dude. Why not just admit you only care because we protect what you really care about; Israel.

I have learned one thing in my limited involvement in these forums. Bobcollum has a great sense of humor and he's a rational human being. Ok that's 2 but who's counting

The stupid in this thread is exhausting. it's like watching a revolving door of the stupidest, uninformed statists from either side of the aisle trying to find their way into the liberty building....caught forever in the revolving door.

1238408718_revolving-door-fail.gif

What has Paul ever done that was patriotic? He never personally put himself on the line for a cause

Ron Paul never put himself on the line for a cause? Really?

He served bravely in our Military. What have you ever done pissant?

John Lewis fought a REAL oppressive government and was beaten because of it. Ron Paul just whines and votes No on every bill

Not very Patriotic

Last edited:

You won't get sense from statists....All that matters to them is the acquisition and wielding of power over the proles.
Is that what we are for just wanting a budget and to pay off the ridiculous debt?

Well, kiss my grits. :lmao:

Joh Lewis fought a REAL oppressive government and was beaten because of it. Ron Paul just whines and votes No on every bill

Not very Patriotic

Dr. Paul has done more for his nation than you could ever dream of doing. He wore the uniform, he put everything on the line. But you on the other hand, well, you're just a wormy little coward. Nuff said.

LOL... I know... I know... There are people that... wow.

Did he? There is nothing on the internet that says where he served. Maybe he was stationed in Hawaii.

Is that what we are for just wanting a budget and to pay off the ridiculous debt?

Well, kiss my grits. :lmao:
Who said anything about that?...Dr. Paul wants those too.

He doesn't, however, want any of the foolhardy foreign interventions and liberty killing police/snoop state nonsense that has resulted from the blowback of those interventions.

Did he? There is nothing on the internet that says where he served. Maybe he was stationed in Hawaii.

He's done more for his nation than you ignorant nutters ever will. He served bravely in our Military. What have you ever done for your nation?

Another thing I like about Paul is how he challenges Americans to look in the mirror.

Unfortunately for him that's the last thing most Americans are willing to do.

It's pretty sad.

Forum List

Back