Farewell Ron Paul...Thanks For The Ride!...

Not even allowed a fair well without some handful of shit stains on the underpants of society showing up in the thread to take final jabs at the guy. You're worse than fucking playground bullies. You dont even know when you've won and when to just STFU and move on.

I used to shove turds like that in lockers after I pulled their shirt up over their head in high school.

Was this before or after you read Rand's romance novels?

it was before. But that doesn't matter really now does it, turd.
What's funny here, is that shit stains like you dont even realize you're a shit stain.

It's like watching a blind african american speak supportingly at a KKK meeting.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i9iTYe6tEk]Dave Chappelle - Black White Supremacist KKK - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul sends a shiver up some people's leg.

I'm not one of them.
Over 30 years i Congress and 2 runs for President. And what has he accomplished? He is the Obama for Libertarians.

The best thing about Libertarians is that they give up easily.

:lmao:

Give up?

You must have been living under a fucking rock the last 8 years. Please, do me a favor and stop shitting all over this thread. You're about on par with TM here. Of no relevance, off topic and completely fucking retarded.

I'm not one of them.
Over 30 years i Congress and 2 runs for President. And what has he accomplished? He is the Obama for Libertarians.

Thanks, Corky.Came to join the ranks of the skidmarks I see.

Give up?

You must have been living under a fucking rock the last 8 years. Please, do me a favor and stop shitting all over this thread. You're about on par with TM here. Of no relevance, off topic and completely fucking retarded.
The guy won't even stand on his principles and run as an independent because he might take votes away from Mitten.

Yeah, he gave up.

Who the fuck is Ron Paul?

Another failed Republican.

Ron Paul as John Galt. The author inflating himself into Ragnar Danneskjöld. It even has the same quality of redundancy.

But, at least it is not as long as Atlas Shrugged.

Yeah, like you actually read it. You're very boring & predictable. And you're not a member of the Ron Paul Revolution anyway. But you should be.

I actually have read Atlas Shrugged. And as I have said before, I have been around Libertarians probably longer than you have been alive.

That's how I know they are a bunch of flakes.:badgrin:

I'm not one of them.

38c293aeb26431b7dc811d4e777f548f.jpg

Good show, turds!

He will be missed but what he started will live on forever. The man changed the way I looked at the world and for that I thank him and my children will thank him as well for I am raising them to love freedom and liberty as well.

Last edited:
Rand wants to actually win, so he is going to play with in the GOP.

Just hope he doesn't get sucked into the void of the power elite of the GOP.

Doesn't like the power elite of the GOP, plans to vote for Romney. :dunno:

Exactly. Rand is already in the void. He will compromise principles to play politics. He's no better than the others when it comes down to it. And he doesn't hold a non-interventionist foriegn policy stance either.

who the fuck is ron paul?

another failed republican.

the best thing about libertarians is that they give up easily.

ron paul sends a shiver up some people's leg.

I'm not one of them.
Over 30 years i congress and 2 runs for president. And what has he accomplished? He is the obama for libertarians.

38c293aeb26431b7dc811d4e777f548f.jpg

good show, turds!

got to be liberals fighting for that last piece of dog pizza delivered by obama.

I'm not one of them.

I think he may have had 3 runs for President.

Forum List

Back