Farewell Ron Paul...Thanks For The Ride!...

What has Paul ever done that was patriotic? He never personally put himself on the line for a cause

You want a REAL American Patriot in Congress......look at John Lewis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

He served bravely in our Military. What have you ever done pissant?

Did he? There is nothing on the internet that says where he served. Maybe he was stationed in Hawaii.
Nope...Not a peep....

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He served as a medical officer in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968.

Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dismissed.

Did he? There is nothing on the internet that says where he served. Maybe he was stationed in Hawaii.

He's done more for his nation than you ignorant nutters ever will. He served bravely in our Military. What have you ever done for your nation?

So you don't know where he was stationed, either. Maybe that is the reason he is afraid to run as an independent: not being truthful about his military record.

Nope...Not a peep....

A native of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Paul is a graduate of Gettysburg College and Duke University School of Medicine, where he earned his medical degree. He served as a medical officer in the United States Air Force from 1963 until 1968.

Ron Paul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dismissed.
As I said, it doesn't say where. Was he in Hawaii?

What has Paul ever done that was patriotic? He never personally put himself on the line for a cause

You want a REAL American Patriot in Congress......look at John Lewis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lewis_(U.S._politician)

short_bus_air.jpg

He's done more for his nation than you ignorant nutters ever will. He served bravely in our Military. What have you ever done for your nation?

So you don't know where he was stationed, either. Maybe that is the reason he is afraid to run as an independent: not being truthful about his military record.

Dr. Paul has actually contributed. He sacrificed for his nation. But what have you ever contributed? You're just ignorant ole Ravi the Raving Lunatic. Not much of a contribution huh? Moron.

Dr. Paul has actually contributed. He sacrificed for his nation. But what have you ever contributed? You're just ignorant ole Ravi the Raving Lunatic. Not much of a contribution huh? Moron.
:lol: He delivered babies. Where did he serve, Hawaii?

Nope...Not a single word about where he was stationed.....
Paul had been stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio. When his service was up in 1968...

In third White House bid, Ron Paul

Ravi the Raving Lunatic hasn't contributed anything to society. She's just your garden variety delusional nutter. Dr. Paul has contributed though. He put everything on the line for his nation.

Ron Paul sends a shiver up some people's leg.

I'm not one of them.
Over 30 years i Congress and 2 runs for President. And what has he accomplished? He is the Obama for Libertarians.

I think he may have had 3 runs for President.
He has. Ran as Libertarian candidate in 88,Republican in 08 and 12

Was it Rabbi that had the big sig months ago in support of Rick Perry? I think it was.

:lol:
LOL that explains why he is so mad.
A Rick Perry supporter turned Romney fan wake up???

:lmao:
Funny shit eh...
Although I did not agree with all of Ron Paul's positions, the Ron Paul I came to know and admire is one of a kind.

Steadfast and unwavering in his beliefs, he is an honorable man. Honor. Honorable. A rare quality in these times.

I truly appreciate the man. I will miss him on the political stage.

unwavering in his hypocrisy, you mean... the man who claims to hate ear marks never met an earmark he didn't like.

the man who claimed there should be term limits made a living on the government dime... and then sent his idiot son into the family business.

loons.

Yeah I ignore jillian she is the leader of the statist and israel firster crew.

Paul had been stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio. When his service was up in 1968...

Good for you. So he didn't put his life on the line.

Maybe little paulitician can come up with another example of his brave patriotism.

I asked you earlier, what have you ever done for your nation? I have a feeling it's a big zip-nada. You just don't have the credentials to question Dr. Paul's Patriotism or integrity. And that's just fact.

Maybe little paulitician can come up with another example of his brave patriotism.

I asked you earlier, what have you ever done for your nation? I have a feeling it's a big zip-nada. You just don't have the credentials to question Dr. Paul's Patriotism or integrity. And that's just fact.
You failed. So sad. So did your "hero."

:lol: He delivered babies. Where did he serve, Hawaii?

He served in our Military. I know you're a loon, but you are literate aren't ya?

You failed. So sad. So did your "hero."

Exactly, you've never contributed anything to your country. So you lose again. But i'm a gracious winner, i won't rub it in too much. You've been embarrassed enough already. :)

The irrational nut-hugging for an addlebrained old man is also pathetic.

During the Cold War, one's mere presence on a military base was putting their life on the line, as every installation was a primary nuke target.

But feel free to keep embarrassing yourself -if you are in fact capable of the emotion- with your irrational hatred...It's at least marginally amusing.

During the Cold War, one's mere presence on a military base was putting their life on the line, as every installation was a primary nuke target.

But feel free to keep embarrassing yourself -if you are in fact capable of the emotion- with your irrational hatred...It's at least marginally amusing.

Oh, of course it was. Those commies were ready to blow up San Antonio at the drop of a hat. :lol:

The irrational hate for Paul in this thread is quite pathetic.

Yes, the man served his nation bravely & honorably. He deserves better. But most are hung up on their 'Party before Country' bullshit to understand that. That's why i always ask them what they've ever done for their country. In most cases, the answer is zip-nada. They have no honor or integrity. They are very small people.

Forum List

Back