Fareed Zakaria: GOP jumps on conspiracy train

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says senior Republican leaders are willing to hop on conspiracy theories, and the party should not be entrusted with power until that "cancer is excised."

A brilliant video and - sadly - he is dead right.

And watch all the hatred and venom that Trumpbots on here will spew at this guy/others over this video...which just further proves what he is saying.

The President was a birfer.

They hopped on that train a long time ago.

Or at least the “poorly educated” base did.

He probably still is.

CNN's Fareed Zakaria says senior Republican leaders are willing to hop on conspiracy theories, and the party should not be entrusted with power until that "cancer is excised."

And watch all the hatred and venom that Trumpbots on here will spew at this guy/others over this video...which just further proves what he is saying.
SnappyAromaticCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Tool of the CFR.

Perfect template of the ideal globalist.

He should be sent back to India.

Last edited:

Yep, conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies have gone mainstream among Republicans. They all have NaziCon fever.
That’s funny. You condemning others for believing conspiracy theories. Yet you believe Russia colluded with Trump to steal the election, Trump had whores pee on his bed, Kavanaugh raped multiple women, etc.......LMFAO

Round and round we go.

Tool of the CFR.

Like so many in the media, but few Americans see it. Sadly.

Ah yes. Fareed Zakaria -- the Michael Savage of the left.
No. Savage isn’t owned by the Ruling Class, like Zakaria is. A better comparison might like Bill O’Reilly.

Naw. Savage is a partisan hack and nuts. Zakaria is also a partisan hack and nuts.
No. You clearly don’t listen to savage. He condemns the Rs as much as he does the Ds.
I quit listening to him because he went batshit crazy.

No. Savage isn’t owned by the Ruling Class, like Zakaria is. A better comparison might like Bill O’Reilly.

Naw. Savage is a partisan hack and nuts. Zakaria is also a partisan hack and nuts.
No. You clearly don’t listen to savage. He condemns the Rs as much as he does the Ds.
Please provide an example of his craziness.

Tool of the CFR.

Like so many in the media, but few Americans see it. Sadly.
I got to the part in the video where he disparaged the JBL, and rolled my eyes.

Great, baseless ad hominem.

He just doesn't like JBL because they are independent of the Anglo-American establishment and they research the truth, especially about him and his nasty bunch of greedy vile friends. How about we now hear from JBL?

Wednesday, 18 January 2017
Inauguration or Coup: Which Will It Be?
Inauguration or Coup: Which Will It Be?
"Fake Solution: Appoint a Commission of Globalists to “Investigate”

What to do about all of this? Naturally, the anti-Trump globalists have a plan: Set up an “independent” commission to investigate Trump. "The obvious thing for ... Donald Trump to say is 'I want a full investigation by a bipartisan panel so the American people will know the facts,'" said Washington Post foreign affairs columnist David Ignatius in an interview on Face the Nation on December 18. "In this whole crazy story, the one thing we really do need to know is whether there is any kind of leverage that Russia has over Donald Trump," Ignatius claimed. "That's the question that we couldn't really uncover because we never got [Trump's] tax returns. It's crucial before he takes office. Not to attack him, but to liberate him from any pressure. It's a really important thing."

The significance of the proposal by Ignatius is that it is not merely the rambling of a run-of-the-mill columnist, but a pitch by a recognized top propagandist of the ruling class. The Post has long been associated not only with the CIA, but also the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), the recognized brain trust of the establishment globalists. Ignatius and his co-host of the online PostGlobal, Fareed Zakaria, are both longtime members of the CFR.

On January 9, a CFR-led group of U.S. senators introduced legislation to create a 9/11-style commission to investigate the Trump/Putin allegations. The “bipartisan” group included Democrats Ben Cardin, Robert Menendez, and Amy Klobuchar, and implacably anti-Trump Republicans John McCain and Lindsey Graham. Senators McCain and Klobuchar are CFR members and reliable internationalists. . . . "

He probably doesn't like LaRouch PAC either, more than likely views them as kooks and conspiracy theorists as well, even though they are far left. Yet the story they tell is much the same as the far right JBL.

Why?

You're not going to agree with it and I have better things to do.

That's true. I heard the queen, the house of Lords, and Rothschilds bank banned him from the British isles. . . that true?

Probably insulted one of his neo-conservative heroes.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Y

That's true. I heard the queen, the house of Lords, and Rothschilds bank banned him from the British isles. . . that true?
He was banned from Britain some years ago. He has stated Hillary had something do with this. Amazingly they included him with murdering terrorists.

Y

He was banned from Britain some years ago. He has stated Hillary had something do with this. Amazingly they included him with murdering terrorists.
I used to hear him on stations around here, but he has been banned on the stations around here a little after 9/11 and the OBL fiasco.

I don't know what his position is on that. . . but after Obama "killed" OBL, none of the stations in this area ever carried him again.

No.

No.
Yes.

Michael Savage, still banned from U.K., petitions Donald Trump to step in

Y

I used to hear him on stations around here, but he has been banned on the stations around here a little after 9/11 and the OBL fiasco.

I don't know what his position is on that. . . but after Obama "killed" OBL, none of the stations in this area ever carried him again.
He is going strictly podcast Jan 1, 2019. So you can get him anywhere, with access to internet.

He is still too pro-military for me. He is anti-war, but not enough for my tastes. However his knowledge of nutrition and history, is very good. Lately he has criticized Trump more than in the past. So, that is a good thing too.

Zakaria lost all credibility in his first sentence when he said that the illegal alien caravan is just a small group of impoverished migrants.
Zakaria does not accept that America has the right to control its border crossings and immigration.
Zakaria is probably motivated by a racial hatred for Anglo Americans.
The Democrats brag about using illegal aliens to displace Anglo Voters.
People have a right to frightened by the Left's genocidal rants.

You RWNJs keep saying that, but can you quote one non-crazy bragging about illegal aliens displace Anglo voters?

Demographic shifts show 2020 presidential race could be close

Permanent Democratic Majority: New Study Says Yes | HuffPost

Forum List

Back