Fani Willis blows up Meadows' motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanna bet your professors are in the vast minority?
We'll see how they shake out on appeal.

You saying that Trump will end up with 91 convictions?

Willis has no case according to Judicial Watch.
Bragg has shit according to the FEC
Smith J6 is shit
Smith docs is marginal according to Judicial Watch

Last edited:
How can conservatives be so willfully ignorant and dishonest.

I understand that you love the simplicity of The Cult.
Being told what to think on literally ever issue and everyone agreeing must give you comfort.
It's a false comfort.
There is an entire world beyond your self imposed borders that you know nothing about.

I like Trump's policies and hate everything about Joe Biden and democrats.
But Trump is an AH.
I like Joe Biden’s adherence to the constitution when it comes to accepting the outcomes of elections.

Don’t you?

I like Joe Biden’s adherence to the constitution when it comes to accepting the outcomes of elections.
Don’t you?
1. Joe Biden and the democrats cheated. Google "zuckerbucks" Read the Durham Report. Read the Twitter Files. Read the memo from the 51 Traitors, 81m votes my ass.
2. Joe Biden is a criminal who will be impeached and hopefully removed.

1. Joe Biden and the democrats cheated. Google "zuckerbucks" Read the Durham Report. Read the Twitter Files. Read the memo from the 51 Traitors, 81m votes my ass.
2. Joe Biden is a criminal who will be impeached and hopefully removed.
The Durham report has no cheating in it.
There’s nothing fraudulent about the “Zuckerbucks”
The Twitter files aren’t cheating.
The memo from 51 former officials is free speech.

People mostly don’t like Trump and don’t like voting for an AH, as you said. You have to be pretty in love with his policies or totally fully of hate of Dems to vote for him if you recognize that he’s an AH. Most people just don’t have that same degree of emotion as you.

Smith J6 is shit
It's judicial watch, kyzr. The kremlin says putin is gold.

"Change the results" is more than asking questions. The prosecutor can prove this, and the merry minions will be minced in mixer of state justice.

actually she's very dumb...the Hatch Act 1) is a federal statute, not a GA state law, 2) it only forbids certain political activities, not ALL political activites 3) she has not laid out what activity she claims is expressly prohibited by the Hatch Act
Lets see who the real dumb ass is........

Willis is not charging Meadows w/ a violation of the Hatch Act. She cited the Hatch Act in here response to Meadows attempt to get his case moved to Federal Court. Her point is that he engaged in political activity beyond the scope of his official duties and therefore is not entittled to removal to the Federal Court/

Willis is not charging Meadows w/ a violation of the Hatch Act. She cited the Hatch Act in here response to Meadows attempt to get his case moved to Federal Court. Her point is that he engaged in political activity beyond the scope of his official duties and therefore is not entittled to removal to the Federal Court/
If he's in violation of the Hatch Act, that's a federal issue.

Why would being engaged in political activity "beyond the scope of his offical duties" not entitle him to removal to Federal Court?

Still not guilty of any crime.

That’s not all that smart in the first place.

And I doubt she drafted it or even gave it any thought. A staffer did the legal research and writing. Fani signed it. That’s about it.
Think the case will be dropped like the Bragg indictment, Einstein?

Smith J6 is shit
Nobody gives a shit what JW rants about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back