Famous atheists last words before dying

If there is something after this life, I will be pleasantly surprised. I have lived a good and moral life. I have helped many people. I have taken care of many, many animals. If I am blocked from whatever good place is after, simply because my focus was not on praising an omnipotent being or spouting the vitriol I see from fundamentalists, I can deal with that. However, I cannot imagine that being the case.
The problem is that you never dealt with it your entire life and lived as though GOD was inconsequential.

If there is something after this life, I will be pleasantly surprised. I have lived a good and moral life. I have helped many people. I have taken care of many, many animals. If I am blocked from whatever good place is after, simply because my focus was not on praising an omnipotent being or spouting the vitriol I see from fundamentalists, I can deal with that. However, I cannot imagine that being the case.

You can receive salvation only through Faith, not by works

That is what your book says. I don't believe it.

God gave to you free will. It is your choice.But do not be surprised when the afterlife exist and you really going to Hell.
The Holy Bible can save you, why do you reject Jesus?

Why would a loving, omnipotent God reject someone spending a lifetime helping others?

Hitler thought he was helping a nation. Unfortunately, he did it his way.

That doesn't make it untrue.

God gave to you free will. It is your choice.But do not be surprised when the afterlife exist and you really going to Hell.

Why would a loving, omnipotent God reject someone spending a lifetime helping others?

Why would we believe sociopaths when they claim to be 'loving and helping others'? lol Democrats love to lie about who they 'help'.

How do we know your idea of 'helping animals' didn't involve pouring gas on them and setting them on fire?

You could ask?

But since you didn't, I will volunteer the info.

I regularly help out at the local organizations feeding the homeless. I also occasionally teach classes that help them get jobs.
As for the work with animals, I have spent untold hours transporting rescues, working with dogs to prep them for training programs. I donate time and money to help with problems that other ignore.

The problem is that you never dealt with it your entire life and lived as though GOD was inconsequential.

No, the problem is that you assume you know anything about my life. You say I have lived my life as though God was inconsequential? How, pray tell, do you claim to know this?

surprised when the afterlife exist and you really going to Hell.

Pleasantly surprised!

tenor.gif

I doubt it

Deeds are not the criteria. The criteria is having Faith and accepting the Grace of God.

Having Faith means you know there is a God and that you are not destined to oblivion.

Accepting the Grace of God means you understand that "lifetime helping others" is not good enough. You have also committed a lot of other sins whether you will admit it or not. God will give you that Grace if allow Him into your heart. If you don't let Him into your heart then you have to bear the consequences of your sins yourself and that is eternal Hell.

You would know things like this if you would go to church.

Well said, thanks

Deeds are not the criteria. The criteria is having Faith and accepting the Grace of God.

Having Faith means you know there is a God and that you are not destined to oblivion.

Accepting the Grace of God means you understand that "lifetime helping others" is not good enough. You have also committed a lot of other sins whether you will admit it or not. God will give you that Grace if allow Him into your heart. If you don't let Him into your heart then you have to bear the consequences of your sins yourself and that is eternal Hell.

You would know things like this if you would go to church.

I went to church. I heard those words. I just doubt their accuracy.

They are accurate, trust God!

Why would we believe sociopaths when they claim to be 'loving and helping others'? lol Democrats love to lie about who they 'help'.

How do we know your idea of 'helping animals' didn't involve pouring gas on them and setting them on fire?

You could ask?

But since you didn't, I will volunteer the info.

I regularly help out at the local organizations feeding the homeless. I also occasionally teach classes that help them get jobs.
As for the work with animals, I have spent untold hours transporting rescues, working with dogs to prep them for training programs. I donate time and money to help with problems that other ignore.

It is good, but not enough, you shall accept Jesus as your Savior!

No, the problem is that you assume you know anything about my life. You say I have lived my life as though God was inconsequential? How, pray tell, do you claim to know this?

Only Jesus knows anything about your life, you shall pray to him and ask for forgiveness your sins.

Are you an atheist or not? "Lord, Lord, haven't I done this and haven't I done that," according to scripture isn't good enough.

Last edited:
It is too sad and it is too late.Think about and repent your sins.

Pretty sure my last words will be something like "hey ya'll, watch this".

Actually it won’t be words at all. It will be the death breath.

Not sure where you're going with that.....

Not going anywhere. The last breath is obvious. It stands out.

Last words, not last breath.

And this isn't an action movie.

Forum List

Back