Unmasked Passenger Tells Other Unmasked Passenger To Wear Mask, Then Assaults Him

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
You just can't make this stuff up. An unmasked female passenger picks a fight with a fellow unmasked passenger for not wearing his mask, telling him to put on his mask, and then proceeds to assault the man after they exchange words - another representative from the tolerant side. Now she faces assault charges and charges for disrupting an airline flight.

Video posted to Instagram shows a woman, whose mask is around her neck and below her chin, speaking to a man sitting in his seat.

The woman repeatedly tells the man to put his mask on. At one point, the man points out that the woman’s mask is down before he calls her a vulgarity.

the video appears to show her slapping him in the face.

Last edited:
You just can't make this stuff up. An unmasked female passenger picks a fight with a fellow unmasked passenger for not wearing his mask, telling him to put on his mask, and then proceeds to assault the man after they exchange words - another representative from the tolerant side. Now she faces assault charges and charges for disrupting an airline flight.

If that is the one I am thinking of (reported yesterday) the woman up in the aisle was in her 20s and the seated man she attacked, spit on and slapped was in his 80s. Nice young "Karen" girl of good parents, I'm sure.

I knew this would catch up to Jillian

People are being driven to the brink by Covid and libturds and Fauci

I fault Dr Fauci and every libturd on this board for all this

If they would quit serving booze at and on the planes, 75% of this nonsense would stop

Look at what Fauci and the libturds did to our airports and passangers

If that is the one I am thinking of (reported yesterday) the woman up in the aisle was in her 20s and the seated man she attacked, spit on and slapped was in his 80s. Nice young "Karen" girl of good parents, I'm sure.
Yep. You are right. She is a registered Dem and CNN never carried the story. Amazing how you can find out political affiiations. If that was me, I would have shattered her jaw after she slapped me

Another conservative woman beater. It’s no surprise most conservative Republicans are wife beaters and rapists.
LOLOL. If she attacked me out of nowhere like that she would have gotten popped

You're mad because I looked her up right away. Democraps. I knew it...lolololol

Woman beater.lololol.what a fucking dumb ass you are. Every libturd New Jersian i ever saw was a huge stupid fukterd...lol

That must be a different one. The one on the plane that smacked the old man was a raider cheerleader and a guest on baywatch years ago.

That must be a different one. The one on the plane that smacked the old man was a raider cheerleader and a guest on baywatch years ago.
The one they showed on the news was young and good-looking. I could easily be wrong about her age. The "Karen" I saw was a bitch, but a good-looking bitch with dark hair, is all I know for sure. They moved her to the rear of the plane for remainder of flight (I hate sitting in the tail) and then she was arrested when the plane landed. I bet she made a good-looking mug shot.

Video posted to Instagram shows a woman, whose mask is around her neck and below her chin, speaking to a man sitting in his seat.

The woman repeatedly tells the man to put his mask on. At one point, the man points out that the woman’s mask is down before he calls her a vulgarity.

It's a strange cult, isn't it?

I knew this would catch up to Jillian

People are being driven to the brink by Covid and libturds and Fauci

I fault Dr Fauci and every libturd on this board for all this

If they would quit serving booze at and on the planes, 75% of this nonsense would stop

Look at what Fauci and the libturds did to our airports and passangers
Lol, use to be republican s and Democrats would get sloshed on the plane together have a good time and shit like this did not happen. Don't blame the booze nor politics. Ya just can't fix crazy.

Lol, use to be republican s and Democrats would get sloshed on the plane together have a good time and shit like this did not happen. Don't blame the booze nor politics. Ya just can't fix crazy.
I blame you libturds for all of this. TDS and made your own families suffer for your selfish selfish behavior

That video is great evidence about what went down. Rude, obnoxious, maskless female venomously shouting about a guy not wearing his mask spewed more germs than anyone else in that entire section.

You pegged it well IT- you can’t make this stuff up since reality sounds like fiction.

I blame you libturds for all of this. TDS and made your own families suffer for your selfish selfish behavior
Lol, ok short bus. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Mean while the nation is split pretty much 50/50 between Democrats and republican s. All the bad shit is one sides fault according to you. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 The reality is we fucked this place up together. Unless you give away a few million in campaign contributions those fucks don't give one shit what you think. Ya wanna blame the real fuckers responsible find out who gives the campaign money.

Another conservative woman beater. It’s no surprise most conservative Republicans are wife beaters and rapists.

Incorrect. For example:
Blacks make up 13% of the population, however 29% of the rapes & 31% of the assaults involve a black man. Blacks support the Democrats 9-1.

Forum List

Back