Zone1 Family wants its 132-year-old donation to the University of Richmond refunded

They'll probably rename it for someone they consider worthy, like a pink haired, Black transexual with a couple pedophilia and sodomy convictions, an up-to-date vaccine scoreboard and a Prius.
We need a crying emoji.

They'll probably rename it for someone they consider worthy, like a pink haired, Black transexual with a couple pedophilia and sodomy convictions, an up-to-date vaccine scoreboard and a Prius.
How about naming it after George Santos? Even if he isn't black, he can always claim he is.

Last edited:
My great, great, great grandfather was a solider that served in the 9th Florida Regiment during the Civil War. He fought at the Battle of Olustee and Cold Harbor. He wrote a couple of hundred letters that was a good account of a Florida Patriot fighting for the security of his homeland against an Union invasion.

In the 1970s my family donated the letters to the University of Florida;s Library as an historical record.

When all this George Floyd insurrection happen the President of UF put out a disgusting woke letter condemning history and declaring to be even more woke. It condemned the brave Florida Patriots that fought to defend against Union oppression.

We felt that we could not trust the University with our historical documents. Fortunately when the documents were donated there was stipulation that we could get them back if we felt the University would not be a good steward. We took the documents back. Also, the University will never get another donation from my family, that has several UF graduates that have donated.

By the way, at that time the President of UF was not even a Floridian. He was some piece of dispicable Yankee shit.

Forum List

Back