Zone1 Can a "young white man" be actually a legit street/hood rat and not being wannabe black?

Isnt that based on very stereotypical thinking? And isnt it racist, if you mock people that way or laugh about this? And are some stereotypes superior to others, i mean are some stereotypes even inferior, like gypsies being thieves, do you think i have to be a thieve? And are stereotypes often something which outsiders also label your group as, or even if its people from the same group do you think they have a right to determine who you as individual are? I mean they are not you, isnt that like a white guy attacking a white girl for dating a black man because he will responsible for he because they are both white, and what if it is alien who apply some stereotypes to your group, like whites thinking blacks are suppossed to mug them? Or Iam suppossed to steal their wallet because im a gypsy. Isnt all that racist, and why do you laugh about it?

I just try to understand. Thanks. What do you think is a stereotypical jew and do you think you are a stereotypical jew? And if you are not a stereotypical jew, what are you, and do you think someone should laugh about you?

I made a comment to that video...

No. Not in the sense you mean.

In which sense do I mean it? In the sense to hang out with blacks? I think both left and right, black and white see it that way like you. But I think it is "racist" and based on "stereotypical thinking" and limits individuality, or individual expression and also limits mixing of races, because it implies races should be seperated.

In the movie American History X, Edward Norton was raped in the ass for hanging out with blacks...

Forum List

Back