Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

liberals.jpg

Not true.

The kkk, like squeezeberry, tell that lie as well as the lie about Obama wanting to give Blacks "things". In point of fact, he and others have always said Blacks and others should earn their own way.

Of course I want to see an end to income inequality. I want a world where everyone is on equal footing. Liberals are not the cause of inequality but white supremacists sure as hell don't do anything to make this a better world.

And yes, I looked at the link and its just as bad as a "neo-nazi" site.
I dont even bother looking at Squeezes links anymore. They are always from some cave chimpy site.

The thing I wonder about is why whites are having panic attacks over Black crime when whites commit more? Squeeze betrays his fear of Black people. He cant fix the problems in his own community so he tries to place blame somewhere else.

The thing I wonder about is why whites are having panic attacks over Black crime when whites commit more? Squeeze betrays his fear of Black people. He cant fix the problems in his own community so he tries to place blame somewhere else.

This is what I was talking about when I mentioned institutional racism.

To deny that our institutions are geared toward keeping minorities down is to be just ignorant. Young white kids use drugs at roughly the same percentage rates as young black kids, yet the criminal justice system dis-proportionately persecutes young black kids.

After a young male has gone through that persecution, what kind of out look does one think he is going to have? How is that going to change a person?

Again, like I said, this situation isn't by chance, it has been planned. Dividing a population by race, or sexual identity, or religion, etc. is very effective for the elites who lord over them. If we hate each other, we can't focus our rage on them. This is going to be more and more necessary as there become less and less difference between the two corporate/fascist parties.

To deny that our institutions are geared toward keeping minorities down is to be just ignorant. Young white kids use drugs at roughly the same percentage rates as young black kids, yet the criminal justice system dis-proportionately persecutes young black kids.

After a young male has gone through that persecution, what kind of out look does one think he is going to have? How is that going to change a person?

Again, like I said, this situation isn't by chance, it has been planned. Dividing a population by race, or sexual identity, or religion, etc. is very effective for the elites who lord over them. If we hate each other, we can't focus our rage on them. This is going to be more and more necessary as there become less and less difference between the two corporate/fascist parties.
You are spot on. The elite has played poor ignorant whites against people of color since the start of this country. First it the idiotic concept of racial superiority used to rationalize slavery. Someone then discovered fear was an even better prod. Then it was concept of Black men raping white women that kept whites in fear. After that it was crime. Underlying all of those themes were fear of loss in the employment sector. Its pitiful how ignorant whites are so gullible.

liberals.jpg

Not true.

The kkk, like squeezeberry, tell that lie as well as the lie about Obama wanting to give Blacks "things". In point of fact, he and others have always said Blacks and others should earn their own way.

Of course I want to see an end to income inequality. I want a world where everyone is on equal footing. Liberals are not the cause of inequality but white supremacists sure as hell don't do anything to make this a better world.

I dont even bother looking at Squeezes links anymore. They are always from some cave chimpy site.
umm but yet here you are

liberals.jpg

Not true.

umm but yet here you are
Correct making fun of a cave monkey such as yourself on this thread. That doesnt mean I looked at your cave chimp link.

I'm not afraid of black people at all.The first black person that comes on to my property uninvited will .....

use you imagination

:bsflag:

I'm not afraid of black people at all.The first black person that comes on to my property uninvited will .....

use you imagination
Your threads are proof of you fear. You are preoccupied with Black people to the point you dont take care of your own pathology in the white community. When you get rid of all your meth/crack/synthetic drug users/dealers and all your other ills you would have more credibility when talking about someone else. Admit it. Your are scared of Black people.

use you imagination
Your threads are proof of you fear. You are preoccupied with Black people to the point you dont take care of your own pathology in the white community. When you get rid of all your meth/crack/synthetic drug users/dealers and all your other ills you would have more credibility when talking about someone else. Admit it. Your are scared of Black people.
lol

use you imagination
lol
Nervous laughter does not hide your fear either.

use you imagination

My imagination says that you will excuse yourself while you go find yourself some clean underwear then take a big swig of hooch to stop the shaking. Then you will politely ask the "neeger" to leave which he/she will and you can imagine how brave you were.

Last edited:

use you imagination
Wow, seriously? This is why a SERIOUS conversation can not be had. Preconceived notions and fear, rather than curiosity and love.

If a white child came on to your property, would you give them the same treatment?

use you imagination
Wow, seriously? This is why a SERIOUS conversation can not be had. Preconceived notions and fear, rather than curiosity and love.

If a white child came on to your property, would you give them the same treatment?
I have white children on my property everyday.

use you imagination

My imagination says that you will excuse yourself while you go find yourself some clean underwear then take a big swig of hooch to stop the shaking. Then you will politely ask the "neeger" to leave which he/she will and you can imagine how brave you were.

nigga please
just try me

use you imagination

nigga please
just try me
No one wants to witness you defecating on yourself in alarm then playing in it like you chimps like to do.

use you imagination

nigga please
just try me
No one wants to witness you defecating on yourself in alarm then playing in it like you chimps like to do.

when confronted with the truth you go ape

ooo ooo ooo

use you imagination

nigga please
just try me

ooo ooo ooo
When confronted with a mirror you attack it thinking its a strange chimp. :laugh:

use you imagination

nigga please
just try me

ooo ooo ooo
When confronted with a mirror you attack it thinking its a strange chimp. :laugh:

so the OP can't be refuted as you and your cohorts deflected

thanks for your surrender

:bsflag:

See, denial.

If you want the other side to listen and understand YOUR point of view, you must first educate yourself in the reality of the situation.

That is the real problem we are facing, polarization by the elites.

You've been duped and you are in denial. The author of the blog would probably be ashamed that you even quoted his piece. I can't imagine the institutional racism that he overcame to get to the point where he is, yet you would sit there and deny that he worked harder than his peers. You're an insult to ethnic intellectuals everywhere, be they liberal or conservative.

"FEDERAL LAWMAKERS RECOGNIZE YOUTH OF COLOR ARE TREATED DIFFERENTLY BY THE JUVENILE JUSTICE SYSTEM. Since 1992, when the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act (JJDPA) was amended, the federal government has acknowledged that youth of different races and ethnicities are treated differently by the justice system. As such the federal government has promoted policies to ease those disparities. [2] The Republican Congress reauthorized the JJDPA in 2003."
ARE Blacks A Criminal Race Surprising Statistics Van Jones

Forum List

Back