Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime Mario Murillo Ministries
" High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination"

the high crime areas of urban areas have black felons convicted by black juries and judges. Can't blame whitey

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

I'm not talking crime I'm talking violent crime.

Family secret What the left won t tell you about black crime Mario Murillo Ministries
" High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination"

the high crime areas of urban areas have black felons convicted by black juries and judges. Can't blame whitey

Just shows they're not biased, like most of the all white courts.

the courts come to the same conclusions so if anyone is biased, it's you

I'm a liberal and know a lot of liberals who don't defend the black community. We may understand why they hate us and are so violent but in no way do we defend or support either.

Just like most Muslims are good most blacks are good. But radical islam is a problem and so is the high crime and poverty in our nations hoods.

And just like there are things we could do or stop doing that would fix things with Isis we could also do things to improve our relations with the Arab world we could also do things to fix things with blacks in america too.

But what are they going to do about all the young violent men they produce or girls who have kids they can't raise properly?

One good move is to lower poverty. Because of one black mans story of walking 20 miles a day to work Detroit is going to improve our bus system. Now people can get to work. This should go a long way.

I dont think I know what to say about black men who would point blank shoot a baby girl dead in the face or someone who would murder a cabbie for driving away. Zero care for human life. Not even a baby.

I'm glad you pointed out that poverty is the driving force. Poverty leads to higher crime rates in ANY neighborhood...black, white, or any other.

White people are also involved in violent crimes.

Stats show, specifically with women, that better education reduces the birth rate in areas where women have few options.

The best way to reduce crime is to reduce poverty. Why are you pretending that black people are different from white people? They aren't. If you put a black child in a safe, supportive, stable home, and provide a good education, chances are that child will succeed in life. If you put a white child in the hood, with limited opportunities, what do you think is going to happen?

there is zero proof that poverty causes crime much less crimes such as rape, assault and murder.

correlation does not = causation

poverty is a symptom of other things such as low IQ, lack of initiative, poor health or just plan bad luck.

Some poverty is generational while others are episodic.

there is zero proof that poverty causes crime much less crimes such as rape, assault and murder.

poverty is a symptom of other things such as low IQ, lack of initiative, poor health or just plan bad luck.

Did you lift that from the Klan website?

Stats show, specifically with women, that better education reduces the birth rate in areas where women have few options.

The best way to reduce crime is to reduce poverty. Why are you pretending that black people are different from white people? They aren't. If you put a black child in a safe, supportive, stable home, and provide a good education, chances are that child will succeed in life. If you put a white child in the hood, with limited opportunities, what do you think is going to happen?

So poor white and black women need to stop having children. But we're seeing epidemic levels of violent crime in the hoods of america. Not nearly as much coming from poor white neighborhoods.

Its as if you are defending the poor single women who are having babies they can't afford and won't raise properly. You saying they're too stupid to know better? Where are these young violent men coming from? Will an education and a job really stop them from having kids with men who won't raise them? This has to stop.

the studies I have read show that the educational level of the mother has the greatest influence on the poverty level of the family..

Some day I will post a study

And fuck any black who says I'm racist or wrong. I live near flint saginaw and Detroit. 3 of the most violent places on this planet. Better to live in afganistan than Detroit.

I lived for two years on the east side of Saginaw. When Carla spouts off there is no evidence that the folks in the ghetto don't have a victim mentality, she doesn't understand the hopelessness felt in the rust belt after the disappearance of the heavy manufacturing and a good economy. She doesn't understand the absolute reliance of these communities on the government programs for survival. When you feel like you have no control over your own destiny, hope is gone.

A person necessarily feels like they are a victim of circumstance. This is not a left/right issue.

the author is a black man

Only a kkk-type racist, like you, would think that is germane to the argument.

Crawl back under your rock.

Another "KKK-type racist" saying the EXACT SAME THING, only thirty some years previously warning us what would happen if the trend didn't stop. Telling the black community it is THEIR problem, not the white communities problem.

And fuck any black who says I'm racist or wrong. I live near flint saginaw and Detroit. 3 of the most violent places on this planet. Better to live in afganistan than Detroit.

I lived for two years on the east side of Saginaw. When Carla spouts off there is no evidence that the folks in the ghetto don't have a victim mentality, she doesn't understand the hopelessness felt in the rust belt after the disappearance of the heavy manufacturing and a good economy. She doesn't understand the absolute reliance of these communities on the government programs for survival. When you feel like you have no control over your own destiny, hope is gone.

A person necessarily feels like they are a victim of circumstance. This is not a left/right issue.

It's not a black or white issue either. White or black, people feel the same when their job is shipped somewhere else.

Don't be so one sided in this. We know you make good points but so did he. Enough excuses. If you know you are poor don't have kids.

And I was born in Detroit. My parents were smart enough to get us out.

Some good news is smart bus is going to start running from Detroit to the burbs. That will help the people who want to get out.

It's not a black or white issue either. White or black, people feel the same when their job is shipped somewhere else.
I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

no , an educational website, but to you they are one in the same

Last edited:

I know violent crime isnt a black white thing but we have to fix the most violent crime areas first and those happen to all be black neighborhoods.

Heres what blacks are saying. When whites have zero crime then we can point fingers.

What black people are saying that?

the studies I have read show that the educational level of the mother has the greatest influence on the poverty level of the family..

I'm on pins and needles.

I'm on pins and needles.

does that mean you are ready to eat crow?

On top of that, when the jobs left, the white community felt it had generational resources and a culture which it could pull itself up by it's boot straps. Not only have I lived and worked on the east side, I've had friends that resided in trailer parks in the poorest rural communities.

Their parents, grand parent, aunts uncles and friends had connections to other industries. They necessarily believed the government and institutional rhetoric about retraining and retooling their job skills. So often times, so many more would get into trade schools and a host of local community colleges to numerous to mention, and the higher education sector bloomed.

There are far more white folks in the teaching and health care fields than minorities here today. Ten or fifteen years ago, this state had a serious shortage of workers in these area. Everyone that was anyone was applying to every school and any school to learn these trades. Well, they were if they were white at least. And state and federal aid was just lying around. So why didn't minorities take advantage of that? Why should they? The state was taking care of business, and they are victims anyway.

There is a real difference in poor white urban housing and trailer park neighborhoods, and the section 8 black ghetto. In the hood, the folks there don't feel the establishment is working for them. When ever they have to deal with the bureaucracy, they feel it is "against,' them, or victimizing them. And you know what, to a certain extent, institutional racism DOES exist. Let's not be disingenuous. The folks on the Right are BLIND, HATEFUL and IGNORANT if they do not educate themselves to what this is, and how it affects each and every minority in our society.

However, as I have stated before, this, coupled with the cues from both their sub culture, and the mainstream culture telling them that the deck is stacked against them, decrease the will of the most of them to even TRY to make a legitimate go of bettering their lot. The hate and anger that is generated in this sub-culture by the victim mentality so ravenous, degenerate, and divisive as to make a solid and reliable demographic needing social workers, police, and a reliable voting block that will NEVER change.

This situation IS NOT AN ACCIDENT. Research Divide and rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Family Secret: What the left won't tell you about black crime

Why is it the "left's" responsibility to report on any crime? Wouldn't that be the FBI or your state and local law enforcement's domain?

Forum List

Back