Family Of Muslim Teen Arrested For Homemade Clock Sues School

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Good luck with this one kid.....you're gonna lose. If I were your parents, I would find a nice little corner of the planet and just live quietly there. I'm not a racist, but if you and your family think its okay to bring a fuckin clock looking bomb to school, with sand nigga's blowing mf's up just for fuckin fun, than your crazy. Don't try to ride the Khan bus, this man is legit....where'as you and your family aren't.

Now find a nice place to live, be kind to other and fuck off!!

They did...

They moved to a terrorist-infested country that obviously could use the kid's skills at modifying a simple alarm clock....

Good luck with this one kid.....you're gonna lose. If I were your parents, I would find a nice little corner of the planet and just live quietly there. I'm not a racist, but if you and your family think its okay to bring a fuckin clock looking bomb to school, with sand nigga's blowing mf's up just for fuckin fun, than your crazy.

One of the few times you and I will agree. This little shit needs to sit down

Back in the day, local government got sued and either fought it or settled. Either way, the frivolous plaintiffs had nothing to lose. Nowadays local governments countersue and seek damages and diligently pursue the recovery of those damages. Now, frivolous assholes have much to lose.

As they should.

Forum List

Back