False Flag, Conspiracy or CT Shooter's Motive?

Who are you inferring it started with?

Alex Jones and Clive Lewis, as well as an email chain. And who ever does this ziteguist bull shit.

Alex has not had much to say about sandy hook and is no friend to the ziteguist crew

'Shoot the Messenger.' Unfortunately, most Americans have been conditioned to think that way. It just can't be true if Big Brother and the Idiot Box didn't say so. They actually become angry and hostile if you dare to question their beloved Big Brother. They immediately jump straight to the 'Shoot the Messenger' mob mentality. It's all they know. It's very sad.

Alex Jones and Clive Lewis, as well as an email chain. And who ever does this ziteguist bull shit.

Alex has not had much to say about sandy hook and is no friend to the ziteguist crew

'Shoot the Messenger.' Unfortunately, most Americans have been conditioned to think that way. It just can't be true if Big Brother and the Idiot Box didn't say so. They actually become angry and hostile if you dare to question their beloved Big Brother. They immediately jump straight to the 'Shoot the Messenger' mob mentality. It's all they know. It's very sad.

I become angry when people use dead women and children for profit with stupid shit like this. There is no conspiracy here, only sick people.

[/QUOTE]They actually become angry and hostile if you dare to question their beloved Big Brother[/QUOTE]

Oh really ? Alex Jones and his slaves will call you all types of nasty if you even question his stupidity. There is no "message" only crap to peddle. This is why Beck (another douche) stomped his ass in rating among Texans. So yeah, it is sad that one would invoke the name of the dead to fund their pathetic lives. You are a slave to this garbage in the way you say we are slaves to "Big Brother". You dont question it, and dont even provide your take on it, you just pass it on. Not a free thinker among any of you.

"I become angry when people use dead women and children for profit with stupid shit like this. There is no conspiracy here, only sick people."

More Mob mentality hysterics. I don't give a stinkin shite about Alex Jones. And i assure you, i'm not profiting at all. You really should re-examine who it is who's really profiting off this. You may be very surprised at what you find. And as far as 'free thinker' goes, you're anything but that. You just can't believe in something, unless Big Brother and the Idiot Box tells you to. So, free and critical thinking is something else for you to re-examine. You may be very surprised at what you learn about yourself.

Last edited:
^pissed because he actually pays to listen to that garbage. And here is whats a real hoot, your daddy Alex Jones, who invented this birfer thing for money and to get a radio show, would have me believe that our Government, the same Government who gave guns to drug dealers, who let bengazi happen, and cant even balance a fucking check boot has the ability to orchestrate two mass shootings and not get caught ? How can you not look like a doof ? Maybe Alex Jones and you guys are government operatives sent out to distract us with this drek, so we dont pay any attention to what retards our government are.

Last edited:
^pissed because he actually pays to listen to that garbage. And here is whats a real hoot, your daddy Alex Jones, who invented this birfer thing for money and to get a radio show, would have me believe that our Government, the same Government who gave guns to drug dealers, who let bengazi happen, and cant even balance a fucking check boot has the ability to orchestrate two mass shootings and not get caught ? How can you not look like a doof ? Maybe Alex Jones and you guys are government operatives sent out to distract us with this drek, so we dont pay any attention to what retards our government are.

Well, you're obviously obsessed with Alex Jones. You need to get passed that. Like i said, i don't give a stinkin shite about Alex Jones. He's just one guy expressing his opinions. You can choose whether or not you want to listen to them. I do give him a listen once and awhile though, but not very often.

^pissed because he actually pays to listen to that garbage. And here is whats a real hoot, your daddy Alex Jones, who invented this birfer thing for money and to get a radio show, would have me believe that our Government, the same Government who gave guns to drug dealers, who let bengazi happen, and cant even balance a fucking check book has the ability to orchestrate two mass shootings and not get caught ? How can you not look like a doof ? Maybe Alex Jones and you guys are government operatives sent out to distract us with this drek, so we dont pay any attention to what retards our government are.

Well, you're obviously obsessed with Alex Jones. You need to get passed that. Like i said, i don't give a stinkin shite about Alex Jones. He's just one guy expressing his opinions. You can choose whether or not you want to listen to them. I do give him a listen once and awhile though, but not very often.

Um, you quote him word for word. And you are implying that our government, or maybe the military industries complex is behind this. Some conspiracy nuts are raking in the cash because you mind slave piss all over the memories of thees children. Do your self a favor, think your own thoughts for once. You will see how stupid this shit sounds. You will save a few bucks to

^pissed because he actually pays to listen to that garbage. And here is whats a real hoot, your daddy Alex Jones, who invented this birfer thing for money and to get a radio show, would have me believe that our Government, the same Government who gave guns to drug dealers, who let bengazi happen, and cant even balance a fucking check book has the ability to orchestrate two mass shootings and not get caught ? How can you not look like a doof ? Maybe Alex Jones and you guys are government operatives sent out to distract us with this drek, so we dont pay any attention to what retards our government are.

Um, you quote him word for word. And you are implying that our government, or maybe the military industries complex is behind this. Some conspiracy nuts are raking in the cash because you mind slave piss all over the memories of thees children. Do your self a favor, think your own thoughts for once. You will see how stupid this shit sounds. You will save a few bucks to

I've never quoted Alex Jones. I do my own thinking. I'm not obsessed with the man like you are. He expresses his opinion, and i express my own. It's as simple as that.

I've never quoted Alex Jones. I do my own thinking. I'm not obsessed with the man like you are. He expresses his opinion, and i express my own. It's as simple as that.

You are quoting him verbatim almost. Funny how fast you run away from your hero as soon as the source of your blather is exposed. Its good that you feel shame considering you are helping him profit on the back of 28 dead woman and children.

You are quoting him verbatim almost. Funny how fast you run away from your hero as soon as the source of your blather is exposed. Its good that you feel shame considering you are helping him profit on the back of 28 dead woman and children.

Never expressed shame. Pretty sure that's just your warped delusional interpretation.

Never expressed shame. Pretty sure that's just your warped delusional interpretation.

Then you are no better then the Government you fear so deeply. Keep on with the fat man.

Then you are no better then the Government you fear so deeply. Keep on with the fat man.

"Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."

Remember that.

Conspiracy?

Or was Sandy Hook just the nearest school?

Quoting Ron Paul is not how you wax philosophical. He is just a fuzz less crazy then the fat man.

Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies. And an Empire of Lies is exactly what the U.S. is at this point. It hurts me to admit that, but it is the reality.

Quoting Ron Paul is not how you wax philosophical. He is just a fuzz less crazy then the fat man.

your such an idiot that your not even aware that they sabotoged his campaine for office making last minute rule changes at the RNC convention to aquire delegates and out corrupt court system thoughout the lawsuit delegates had against Romney for being forced to be delegates of his when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls.:clap2:

Forum List

Back