False Flag, Conspiracy or CT Shooter's Motive?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by cereal_killer, Dec 17, 2012.

1. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,340 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

The image you are looking at above is a map of Gotham City, Banes Gotham City, from the film Dark Knight Rises. It is not edited and stills from the film show this to be authentic.

If you still don't see what you are looking at, take notice of Strike Zone 1..........Sandy Hook. Coincidence? Well, If anyone recalls during the film, several times they say "there are no coincidences" and at one point, point right to the map. The finger lands where?....................Sandy Hook.

This photo was circulated to 2 media groups today so it may, or may not, make it's rounds in the coming days and will surely spark some interesting discussions.

Do you think this is mere coincidence, a false flag or quite possibly the shooters motive (to out-do the Aurora, Colorado shooter)?
    • Like Like x 3
  2. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Ratings:
    +10,366 / 0 / -0
    possible.... its all about doing it bigger and better then the last massacre.....

i hope they can recover information from his computer.
  3. MisterBeale

MisterBeale VIP Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Every other thread on this forum are filled with blathering idiots. I hate posting in a sub-forum called "conspiracy theories." It De-ligitimizes intelligent conversation, it is controlled dissent, where in actuality, the most informed discussion is probably taking place. Pathetic.

Oh well.

You want the truth?

Here.

Bushmaster rifle used in CT shootings was same weapon used in Washington, D.C. sniper killings in 2002
    Bushmaster rifle used in CT shootings was same weapon used in Washington, D.C. sniper killings in 2002 | Citizens for Legitimate Government
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Gui-VRT_YZo#!]BREAKING NEWS: CT School Shooter Killer Link To LIBOR SCAND - YouTube[/ame]
    http://newsworldwide.wordpress.com/2012/12/16/breaking-news-ct-school-shooter-killer-link-to-libor-scandal/
    The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’.
    From Fabain4Liberty:
    The father of Newtown Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza is Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial. The father of Aurora Colorado movie theater shooter James Holmes is Robert Holmes, the lead scientist for the credit score company FICO. Both men were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. The London Interbank Offered Rate, known as Libor, is the average interest rate at which banks can borrow from each other. 16 international banks have been implicated in this ongoing scandal, accused of rigging contracts worth trillions of dollars. HSBC has already been fined $1.9 billion and three of their low level traders arrested.
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have a motive and a link. This coincidence is impossible to overlook. Two mass shootings connected to LIBOR.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/peter-lanza-father-of-adam-lanza-is-the-tax-director-for-general-electric/#kuF3BVw42joOxrDI.99
  4. MisterBeale

MisterBeale VIP Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Why would they bother even trying? That's like saying, "I hope they can sift through the rubble at ground zero for evidence and the black boxes. I hope they release to the public videos, concrete solid evidence of the governments theory and have a public trial, etc". . . . .

Some of the questions on this list have since been answered or proven to be false, but others remain. The picture painted in the media remains suspect. The important thing for the establishment has always been to create a narrative and stick to it. What did Rahm Emanuel say? "Never waste a good crises?"

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/12/17/questions-about-the-connecticut-school-shooting/
  5. cereal_killer

cereal_killer Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,340 / 1 / -0
    The LIBOR testimonial has already been debunked. No truth to that one. Regardless, this whole thing raises a lot questions but the 2 people who could have shed a lot of light on what happened are now dead (planned?)

You have a father and brother who have not spoken to him in years, a computer smashed and broken (hopefully HD is still intact) a mother who supposedly loved guns (which is odd to say the least) but not much else is known about her, an autistic kid who committed 3 hardcore acts of violence all at once- kills mom, massacres children, commits suicide and yet NOTHING in his past shows him as potentially dangerous. Not even a bad temper. Something isn't right with this whole thing.

Perhaps he did just "go off", but it seems to me like a stretch. The level of violence he inflicted is of epic proportions, there has to be something in his past that reflected his potential for violence. Anything. Tell me he liked killing animals, or when he was online playing games he threatened violence via chat, something. I don't know....
  6. MisterBeale

MisterBeale VIP Member

Ratings:
    +245 / 0 / -0
    Yeah? I didn't know. So this Peter Lanza wasn't due to testify? Or he still is going to testify, which is it?

I concur. When ever there is an incident like this, the focus seems to be "guns guns guns." Never mind that swimming pools and autos account for far more deaths. The nightly news is propped up by big pharma, they would never let the real paradigm be what the truth actually is, the isolation of these individuals, mental disease, coupled with long durations of psychotropic medications. I still believe there may be a far more sinister agenda here than just moving the population toward greater sympathy for gun control legislation.
  7. katsung47

katsung47 Member

Ratings:
    +33 / 0 / -0
    Possiblly motive: treasure.

Two witnesses are extorted with the fate of their sons for possible more fines from big firms. US now faces a fiscal cliff and needs money.
  8. del

del BANNED

Ratings:
    +9,817 / 0 / -0
    paul is dead

i am the walrus

coo coo kachoo
  9. 9/11 inside job

9/11 inside job Senior Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 5 / -0
    Excellent stuff there guys.I love how when Del was confronted with eviddence and facts he could not refute,all he could do was troll.Great debater there.
  10. paulitician

paulitician VIP Member Supporting Member

Ratings:
    +2,069 / 15 / -0
    It certainly is very very strange. Look for the MSM to ignore it completely though. They have their Government-scripted story, and they're sticking to it.
  11. paulitician

Ratings:
    +2,069 / 15 / -0
    Much much more to this story. But it will get buried. And those who continue questioning, will be marginalized and labeled "Conspiracy Theory Nuts." That's just what the Government/Media Complex does. It's a real shame. Keep in mind..."Truth is Treason in the Empire of Lies."
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  12. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Gold Member

Ratings:
    +8,439 / 15 / -0
    Wonders how Eric Holder is connected to the shooter
  13. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Ratings:
    +2,486 / 3 / -0
    Mere coincidence! This was a nutjob that wanted to hurt the world, since the world, he believed, had wronged him. He is burning in hell!
  14. paulitician

Ratings:
    +2,069 / 15 / -0
    Yes, that is the Government/Media Complex story. But is it reality? I would say probably not.
  15. SAYIT

SAYIT VIP Member

Ratings:
    +1,205 / 7 / -0
    Even loony tune CTs need a place to posts Mr. B. :D
  16. SAYIT

SAYIT VIP Member

Ratings:
    +1,205 / 7 / -0
    They say the shooter was very bright (in a strange kind of way it seems). Perhaps he wanted to create a discussion of assault type weapons here and get his name on Google. :D
  17. earlycuyler

earlycuyler Extra long Bad Ass Cut.

Ratings:
    +1,157 / 0 / -0
    It looks like you are quoting word for word Clyde Lewis, defiantly Alex Jones, with a smattering of George Noory.
  18. earlycuyler

earlycuyler Extra long Bad Ass Cut.

Ratings:
    +1,157 / 0 / -0
    I would advise anyone considering this garbage about sandyhook take a long look at where this all started, as well as who it started with.
  19. eots

eots no fly list

Ratings:
    +1,746 / 0 / -0
    Who are you inferring it started with?
  20. Zoom

Zoom BANNED

Ratings:
    +276 / 0 / -0
    I heard the shooter like thursdays. We all know what that means.