Faken The Hate

What a funny coincidence. I happened to read David Horowitz's reply to Taylors reply this morning during my lunch break. Quite frankly i Agree with Horowitz, Taylor has lost to the multiculturalists and doesnt even realize it. You see Taylor is playing their game. Rather than supporting the melting pot and equality for everyone with assimilation into American Culture, Taylor supports the same agenda as the left, racial preferences for certain groups. And because Taylor supports racial preferences for a "European ethnicity" the lefts are able to yell see the rights doing it we can too. You're falling for their trap!

BTW there is no such thing as a European ethnicity. Europe was and in many ways still is a squabbling ground of many different ethnicities. French vs Germans vs English vs Irish vs Italians vs Basques vs Spanish vs every other European ethnicity i havent remembered. Bosnia is a good example of the European ethnicity. So is Northern Ireland and Northern Spain.

America was founded by the people who fled from these conflicts and created a new American culture. I may have some European blood in me, but Im an American now. And i could care less where you came from or what color your skin is, if you live the American ideal you are just as american as I am.

Calif. Professor Suspected of Vandalism
Wed Mar 17,11:49 PM ET Add U.S. National - AP to My Yahoo!

CLAREMONT, Calif. - A professor who claimed she was targeted in a hate crime that stirred student protests at the Claremont colleges is suspected of staging the vandalism herself, police said Wednesday.

Kerri F. Dunn's car was vandalized and covered with racist, anti-Semitic and sexist epithets on March 9, leading faculty to cancel classes and students to stage rallies the following day.

Two witnesses interviewed by police investigators allegedly saw Dunn, a visiting professor of psychology at Claremont McKenna College, commit the vandalism, police said in a statement.

Dunn also gave inconsistent statements during two interviews conducted jointly by the Claremont Police Department and the FBI (news - web sites), said police Lt. Stan Van Horn.

Police will forward their findings to the district attorney's office Thursday, Van Horn said. One charge that could result, he said, is a misdemeanor count of filing a false police report.

Dunn could not immediately be reached for comment. She was not taken into police custody.

Sandi Gibbons, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office, said she had no comment because prosecutors have not received the case.

The consortium of seven independent institutions includes undergraduate colleges Claremont McKenna College, Harvey Mudd College, Pitzer College, Pomona College and Scripps College, as well as the Claremont Graduate University and the Keck Graduate Institute of Applied Life Sciences.

Claremont is about 30 miles east of downtown Los Angeles.

Forum List

Back