Fakeahauntas Accuses Trump on Housing Slump

You Trumpskyites do understand that Native Americans consider the slurs you're flinging to be very bigoted, right?

In case you didn't, I just told you.

But you won't stop, no matter how many votes it loses you. After all, if you stopped being bigots, the other Trumpskyites would turn on you.

You think that's bad? I'll give you a hint, John Wayne diddnt invent the term "blanket ass" and a white guy did not coin the term " Prarie ******" either.

Even the dirt worshipping dream catcher making inguns you love so much are pretty damn racist. Matter of fact, out in the western nations and in allot of all the tribes slavery was not only a common practice, but encouraged along with infanticide, rape and theft. So in short, if the inguns hate it then they need only change the channel and get back to their bottle.

Unfortunate Bug Lands In Trump’s Hair During Rally, Can’t Seem To Escape
Unfortunate Bug Lands In Trump’s Hair During Rally, Can’t Seem To Escape

FlyTrump.jpg

In what could be seen as an omen of sorts, a fly just landed on Donald Trump’s head, but had no idea what it was in for.

It’s true that flies are attracted to poop, so for the fly to land on Trump, a man that spews utter bullshit daily, it really should come as no surprise to anyone that a fly would land directly on top of his head. Unfortunately for the fly, though, he seemed to get tangled into what can only be called a nest of sorts that lays directly on top of Trump’s head

Trump wanted the housing market to crash and for people to lose their homes.

That Warren took advantage of people losing their homes does not change this fact.

The housing market at the time was puffed up by realtors and lending institutions taking advantage of people who couldn't afford to pay the mortgages they were offered. As a smart businessman, he saw what was going to happen and simply spoke up about it.

Nowhere can you prove he wanted the bubble to burst. Only that he was prepared to take advantage of it when it did.

Trump said he hoped that the real estate bubble popped.

Trump supporters will believe anything if it impugns their messiah.
I've only heard lefties say it, what's your source?

So he does say it. I don't have a problem with that though. I wish I had the money to have capitalize on it but I decided to pay mine off. As a politician your views are different.

You Trumpskyites do understand that Native Americans consider the slurs you're flinging to be very bigoted, right?

But you won't stop, no matter how many votes it loses you. After all, if you stopped being bigots, the other Trumpskyites would turn on you.
You should hear what Indians call bitches who pretend to be Indians.

I'd like to know why Warren has never been arrested for pretending to be native american and getting a benefit from lying about that. Anyone else do that shit, they would be held responsible for FULL FEES of every penny used they gained with that lie.

I'd like to know why Warren has never been arrested for pretending to be native american and getting a benefit from lying about that. Anyone else do that shit, they would be held responsible for FULL FEES of every penny used they gained with that lie.
One reason is that what you are alleging is not factual...Warren was highly recruited by Harvard because of her groundbreaking research ...

So it's all a lie that she used their scholarships and had access to those perks because she marked NATIVE AMERICAN on the paper she submitted to them?

"Indians"? You just keep digging in deeper.

So, with declining numbers among blacks, latinos, native Americans, Muslims, asians, women and gays, and numbers among white men that haven't improved, and a shrinking base of those straight white Christian men, where will Trump be getting enough voters to win?

Injuns. Indians are from India.

Oh. So, you're an injun then?

"Indians"? You just keep digging in deeper.

So, with declining numbers among blacks, latinos, native Americans, Muslims, asians, women and gays, and numbers among white men that haven't improved, and a shrinking base of those straight white Christian men, where will Trump be getting enough voters to win?

Yeah, Indians, dumbass.

Didn't she PROFIT from the housing mess?!

"....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

The Boston Herald, which uncovered the findings, explains:

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

One more Democrat hypocrite....or...is that redundant.

Forum List

Back