Exploring Democrat Icons

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Soooo much about Bill's wife.....how about two other 'champions' of Democrat voters....just in case the FBI does the right thing.....

1. Vice-President to the most destructive chief executive in American history....
"Biden wanted Warren as his VP
Joe Biden took months to decide he wouldn’t run for president — but he was sold on Elizabeth Warren as his running mate from the start, people familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

And he still thinks the Massachusetts firebrand would be Hillary Clinton’s best choice to replace him as the nation’s No. 2 in January 2017."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-223104#ixzz48SBtTMMg

2. It was Joe Biden who helped the Democrats destroy intelligence apparatus that might have prevented the 3000 deaths on 9/11.

a."Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday called the bombshell report on CIA interrogation tactics a “badge of honor”and said its public release would strengthen the United States.

“No, I think it’s a badge of honor,” Biden said when asked at POLITICO’s Women Rule Summit whether the sharply critical report by the Senate [Democrat] Intelligence Committeeis a “black stain.”
Biden Release of torture report is badge of honor - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO

b. Of course Biden would claim the above was a 'badge of honor'.....
"[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

The sad reality is that a CIA operative with any hope of infiltrating a terrorist cell would need to demonstrate his bona fides in any number of reprehensible ways. These are unpleasant thoughts to contemplate, and they certainly do not fit our conception of the way the world ought to work. But America cannot have it both ways -- it cannot expect to deter an Osama bin Laden and keep its hands clean at the same time. Presidents need options short of war to handle this type of threat.

[Liberal Democrat] Congressional meddling is primarily responsible for this new CIA ethos,transforming it from an agency willing to take risks, and act at times in a Machiavellian manner, into just another sclerotic Washington bureaucracy. This cautious, legalistic attitude has crippled the agency’s effectiveness and will not change unless the oversight committees of Congress acknowledge the uniquely executive character of intelligence and covert operations, and start to dismantle the cumbersome oversight apparatus erected during the last twenty five years."
History News Network Congressional Oversight and the Crippling of the CIA

A major reason why we were unable to detect the 9/11 attack!

c. No wonder Biden was chosen by this guy:
"Here at home,the [Democrat] Obama administration has gravely impaired our capability to gather human intelligence by declassifying hundreds of pages of documents that explain our interrogation techniques—information that is now probably in al-Qaeda training manuals."
President Obama’s Foreign Policy: An Assessment

3. Now....Elizabeth Warren????
More a destroyer of truth than a destroyer of our intelligence apparatus...

a. "Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!
Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

She needs to take a DNA test.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."
Carr: Elizabeth Warren, take my DNA challenge!

B. "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

The Boston Herald, which uncovered the findings, explains:

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

Just two more gems in that treasure chest known as the Democrat Party.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, partisanshit is just that, shit. The "good guys" and the "bad guys" are all riding in different cars of the same train. And the citizens are left behind at the station.

Soooo much about Bill's wife.....how about two other 'champions' of Democrat voters....just in case the FBI does the right thing.....

1. Vice-President to the most destructive chief executive in American history....
Joe Biden took months to decide he wouldn’t run for president — but he was sold on Elizabeth Warren as his running mate from the start, people familiar with the situation told POLITICO.

And he still thinks the Massachusetts firebrand would be Hillary Clinton’s best choice to replace him as the nation’s No. 2 in January 2017."

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/joe-biden-elizabeth-warren-223104#ixzz48SBtTMMg

2. It was Joe Biden who helped the Democrats destroy intelligence apparatus that might have prevented the 3000 deaths on 9/11.

a."Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday called the bombshell report on CIA interrogation tactics a “badge of honor”and said its public release would strengthen the United States.

“No, I think it’s a badge of honor,” Biden said when asked at POLITICO’s Women Rule Summit whether the sharply critical report by the Senate [Democrat] Intelligence Committeeis a “black stain.”

"[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations.

The sad reality is that a CIA operative with any hope of infiltrating a terrorist cell would need to demonstrate his bona fides in any number of reprehensible ways. These are unpleasant thoughts to contemplate, and they certainly do not fit our conception of the way the world ought to work. But America cannot have it both ways -- it cannot expect to deter an Osama bin Laden and keep its hands clean at the same time. Presidents need options short of war to handle this type of threat.

[Liberal Democrat] Congressional meddling is primarily responsible for this new CIA ethos,transforming it from an agency willing to take risks, and act at times in a Machiavellian manner, into just another sclerotic Washington bureaucracy. This cautious, legalistic attitude has crippled the agency’s effectiveness and will not change unless the oversight committees of Congress acknowledge the uniquely executive character of intelligence and covert operations, and start to dismantle the cumbersome oversight apparatus erected during the last twenty five years."

"Here at home,the [Democrat] Obama administration has gravely impaired our capability to gather human intelligence by declassifying hundreds of pages of documents that explain our interrogation techniques—information that is now probably in al-Qaeda training manuals."

Prove you’re an Indian!

There is only one way to settle once and for all the question of whether the fake Indian is or is not a real Indian.

I dare you, Sen. Warren. It only costs about $200. If you insist, I’ll pay for it. In fact, I’ll take one myself. It’s easy. Just swab the inside of your mouth. Check my photo on the left, I’ll show you how to do it."

B. "....the woman who claims to have created the “intellectual foundation” for Occupy Wall Street– notorious for its anti-foreclosure actions– is revealed to have made a small fortune flipping foreclosed homes in the 1990′s.

Elizabeth Warren, who has railed against predatory banks and heartless foreclosures, took part in about a dozen Oklahoma real estate deals that netted her and her family hefty profits through maneuvers such as “flipping” properties, records show.

Despite her apparent willingness to take advantage of those “dangerous mortgages,” Warren won aresounding endorsement from Massachusetts Democrats Saturday to clinch the primary against the incumbent Scott Brown."
Harsh Foreclosure Critic Elizabeth Warren Reportedly Made a Fortune…’Flipping’ Foreclosed Homes

Not killing people illegally and just because they oppose you? Evil.

Making money in real estate? Evil.

Got it.

Prove you’re an Indian!

Got it.

Missing the point?

Ignorant.

Got it.

In touch with reality....

Get it.

Prove you’re an Indian!

Got it.

Missing the point?

Ignorant.

Got it.

Get it.
You have no point. Everything you post is from someone else.

Prove you’re an Indian!

Got it.

Missing the point?

Ignorant.

Got it.

Get it.
You have no point. Everything you post is from someone else.

"You have no point."

Of course I have.
I've gotten one more Leftist dupe on record endorsing the elimination of the protection of the United States of America via a robust intelligence community, ....

....and in support of the sort of fabrications that Leftists in general and Elizabeth Warren, in particular, are infamous for.

Don't ever change.

'Exploring Democrat Icons'

I am pretty sure giving Joe Biden a colonoscopy would be the worst job in the known universe.

Prove you’re an Indian!

I thought you Koreans only hated blacks.

Forum List

Back