Fake Wisconsin electors admit Biden won and face punishment

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Is there anyone left who still believes Trump won.?
These people should be in jail and not walking the streets like decent people.
Sedition is a huge crime.
No matter the denial and claims of a crooked court system, the Trumpers are going to get their wrists slapped again.

Trump needs to step up with his balls on his arm and try to save the situation, without risking jail time.

In other words, you're saying that they did nothing illegal? My, my, how's Trump ever going to be convicted in Georgia if Wisconsin won't even convict them of a crime for the same thing?

Last edited:
No matter the denial and claims of a crooked court system, the Trumpers are going to get their wrists slapped again.

Trump needs to step up with his balls on his arm and try to save the situation, without risking jail time.
Your lame ideas are not needed.

Oooooooooooooooh, now they can't be electors anymore. What crimes were they convicted of?
They weren't convicted of any crimes because they settled.

I don't know what the specific charges against them were but I know the Michigan fake electors were charged with forgery and conspiracy to commit forgery.

I expect they are the same.

Did you think their were no charges? Did you think they just settled for nothing or is this going to be one of those deep state go after relatives, drain finances narratives that trumpers are so fond of repeating ad nauseam?

They "admitted" Trump lost only because the state of Wisconsin had a gun pointed at their heads.

These people should be in jail and not walking the streets like decent people. Sedition is a huge crime.
Thanku, poster TT.
It is heartening to know that there is an international view that the MAGA Manson Girls tried to pull some bad juju in 2020.
Thanx for signaling to America that some in the UK know that too.

It is reassuring to know that others outside our rightwing/leftwing media bubbles see it too.

----------------------------------------------------------
only because the state of Wisconsin had a gun pointed at their heads.
Ummm, ---and this may just be me, poster li'l Bripat, but......but that sounds like the anthesis of a "weak case", as you claimed it was.
Sounds like a pretty damn strong case to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Biden did steal it
Prove it, poster Blaster.
Don't be one of those ineffective ne'er-do-wells who come onto social media sites and whine and complain about something.
Do something about it, dammit!
Go to the Secretary of State of your state...assuming that is who oversees elections. Go to your precinct, your county, your sheriff, the FBI.
Do something!
Don't be a limp-wristed whiner and complainer.
Is that how you want be perceived?

Good luck.

Forum List

Back