Fake Religious Politicians and those who Believe them~

Religious hypocrisy is bi-partisan.

For Republicans the religion is Christianity.
For Democrats the religion is "liberalism".

Come on Zander this is all that you have to say about these leaders who use God for their scams?

Seriously though, most of these people like Pat Roberston, Glen Beck, Jerry Farwell, Kenneth Copeland, James Bakker have made millions and have hi-jacked the christian community in falsehood. .

How can you support that?

Look at this scumbag. Seattle Mayor Ed Murray (D)

8f0c2378-97ed-11e7-945c-2f55b1626d06-780x613.jpg

He championed homosexual marriage equality and regularly lectured the citizens of Seattle about how "normal" homosexuality is. He said he was a family man with family values...who just "happened to be gay". He ended up resigning .....because he "just happened" to have molested at least Five (5) little boys. One was his cousin! His religion was "progressivism".

Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigns after fifth child sex-abuse allegation

Come on Zander this is all that you have to say about these leaders who use God for their scams?

Seriously though, most of these people like Pat Roberston, Glen Beck, Jerry Farwell, Kenneth Copeland, James Bakker have made millions and have hi-jacked the christian community in falsehood. .

How can you support that?

I don't support them. It's a disgrace.

He championed homosexual marriage equality and regularly lectured the citizens of Seattle about how "normal" homosexuality is. He said he was a family man with family values...who just "happened to be gay". He ended up resigning .....because he "just happened" to have molested at least Five (5) little boys. One was his cousin! His religion was "progressivism".

What about the Duck Dynasty child molester?

What about Dennis Hastert? He was 3rd in line to be POTUS at one time. He was House leader. He was also molesting his wrestlers back when he was a wrestling coach.

What about Dennis Hastert? He was 3rd in line to be POTUS at one time. He was House leader. He was also molesting his wrestlers back when he was a wrestling coach.

I don't know about the Duck Dynasty dude.

But Dennis Hastert...SCUMBAG!!

All child molesters are scumbags.

Was Dennis Hastert, House Speaker, Leader of the GOP, was his religion "progressivism"?

No it was not. Like this unknown guy Dennis' problem was that he was a hypocrite. Not to mention a pedophile.

Was Dennis Hastert, House Speaker, Leader of the GOP, was his religion "progressivism"?

No it was not. Like this unknown guy Dennis' problem was that he was a hypocrite. Not to mention a pedophile.

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant.

Well then same goes for this mayor. You said His religion was "progressivism".

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant too. Don't you agree? So then why did you say that?

He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant too. Don't you agree? So then why did you say that?

I think you made my point for me. Thanks.

What point were you trying to make? That you want to blame progressivism for this mayor but you can't blame progressivism on Republican leader Dennis Hastert?

What do you blame for Dennis Hastert? It must be conservativism. Or if I was a partisan joker like you that's what I would say.

See, this goes hand in hand with how Republicans operate. Just like debt mattered last year but it doesn't matter now because you guys are in charge. Sad and sick really but it's to be expected.

You didn't answer my question. Let me ask it again. First you said He's a scumbag. His religion is irrelevant.

Then I said "Well then same goes for this mayor. You said His religion was "progressivism".

He's a scumbag too right? His religion is irrelevant too. Don't you agree?

So then why did you say that? Why did you say his religion was progressivism? What was Dennis Hastert's religion? Come on dude. If you are going to be intellectually honest with me.

What point were you trying to make? That you want to blame progressivism for this mayor but you can't blame progressivism on Republican leader Dennis Hastert?

What do you blame for Dennis Hastert? It must be conservativism. Or if I was a partisan joker like you that's what I would say.

See, this goes hand in hand with how Republicans operate. Just like debt mattered last year but it doesn't matter now because you guys are in charge. Sad and sick really but it's to be expected.

I didn't start the thread bub. I merely commented that there are creeps, child molesters, and sexual predators in both parties. It is bi-partisan.

If you disagree, feel free to make your case.

Otherwise fuck off.

I didn't start the thread bub. I merely commented that there are creeps, child molesters, and sexual predators in both parties. It is bi-partisan.

Otherwise fuck off.

Well at least you aren't continuing to defend your comment that his religion was progressivism

Otherwise fuck off.

Well at least you aren't continuing to defend your comment that his religion was progressivism

You have no sense of irony.

:cuckoo:

Actually I looked up Duck Dynasty and Jeb was molested..I don't think they molested some one.

But the Duggar son did...of 19 kids and counting. the christian family without any problems so they keep having kids

The show tanked after he was busted.

images

There are some really sick fucks out there....

Look at this list of weirdo pervert politicians.

The problem of pervert politicians is far greater than most people realize! Only Anthony Weiner, Dennis Hastert, and of course, Bill Clinton, come to mind initially. It is far worse than just these men.

• Eric Massa (D-NY) admitted to groping and tickling multiple male staffers.
  • Chris Lee (R-NY) sent sexually charged pictures to women he met on Craigslist.
  • David Wu (D-OR) made unwanted sexual advances towards a fundraiser’s daughter.
  • Mark Foley (R-FL) sent sexually explicit emails to teenage boys.
  • Larry Craig (R-ID) was arrested for lewd conduct in a men’s restroom at an airport.
  • Ed Schrock (R-VA) was caught on tape soliciting sex from a male prostitute.
  • Mel Reynolds (D-IL) was convicted of statutory rape of a 16 yr old campaign volunteer.
  • Robert Packwood (R-OR) was accused by 29 women of sexual assault or harassment.
The list goes on and on. Throw in the multitudes of politicians who have had extramarital affairs and bastard children, and you have enough for an encyclopedia! The hypocrisy alone is worthy of disdain, as all of these politicians claim to be for “family values” and caring about America’s children. It is time for Americans to look at politicians for what they are – flawed human beings like the rest of us. With this in mind, America needs to retake the power it has given to Washington, and to government generally. The moral high ground is not something D.C. has.

Anthony Weiner is just another pervert to be involved in politics (even though it is interesting that he was introduced to his wife, Huma Abedin, by Bill and Hillary Clinton.) Luckily he’ll be spending some time in prison and be forced to register as a sex offender. The on-going story of pervert politicians will continue. Anthony Weiner - The Latest in a Long Line of Pervert Politicians | Halsey News Network

Did the Clinton's get on a pulpit using God against moral sins ...?

BTW: the biggest scum on the earth is John Edwards who cheated on his dying wife with breast cancer. Embarrassing and breaking her heart in public.

But: Did he claim to be a strong christian with a strong moral character, condemning the gays or the non Christians. ?
Who gives a fuck about Edwards?I bet you would have voted for him regardless. You would have given him a pass in the voting booth just like you did with Bill Clinton the rapist...
Bill and Hillary pretended to be big southern Christians and you know it. Bill knew he would have to carry a Bible every Sunday to get elected Governor of Arkansas. You can't rewrite history pal when we all lived through it.

Forum List

Back