Fake Religious Politicians and those who Believe them~

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Folks over and over again, we see these politicians standing on the pulpit preaching Jesus, or a fake commercial of them praying.

Finding out later that they are a closet gay, womanizer, liar or a cheater

Yet people keep listening to the leaders and their hyped up political scams. And then they vote for them because of their so called faith.

It sickens me how they hurt the christian faith ... So many lost people hold these scammers up on a pedestal sending them their whole life savings putting their faith in a falsehood

God alone should be on that pedestal, people need to wise up.and stop listening to these fake lying politicians preach.

images

Fake concern for the down trodden anti God and freedom politicians that get rich by selling out the people they claim to want to represent

upload_2017-11-13_20-31-50.jpeg

Folks over and over again, we see these politicians standing on the pulpit preaching against the wealthy while taking their dollars to screw the little guy over and over again.

Folks over and over again, we see these politicians standing on the pulpit preaching Jesus, or a fake commercial of them praying.

Yet people keep listening to the leaders and their hyped up political scams. And then they vote for them because of their so called faith.

It sickens me how they hurt the christian faith ... So many lost people hold these scammers up on a pedestal sending them their whole life savings putting their faith in a falsehood

God alone should be on that pedestal, people need to wise up.and stop listening to these fake lying politicians preach.

images

Please provide some examples so we can discuss!

images

Ok.. I will get some more tomorrow..but for now

Robert Bentley ex Governor of Alabama resigned in sex scandal.

New Alabama Gov. Criticized for Christian-Only Message

While the legal wrestling continues over gay marriage, lawyers for Gov. Robert Bentley told the U.S. Supreme Court that same-sex marriage is a social experiment that undermines the rights of children.

The governor filed a friend of the court brief Tuesday ahead of April arguments regarding gay marriage.

Bentley's lawyers said marriage is a natural reality and that same-sex marriage destroys the "rights of children to be connected to their biological parents."

Alabama made similar arguments in a Mobile court case that ended with a federal judge declaring the state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional. The Alabama Supreme Court on March 3 ordered probate judges to stop giving marriage licenses to gay couples.

U.S. District Judge Callie Granade said the state failed to show how same-sex marriage between consenting adults harmed children.

Gov. Robert Bentley tells US Supreme Court gay marriage destroys 'rights of children'

Busted in a sex scandal and resigns..
Alabama 'Love Gov' resigns to avoid impeachment

Last edited:
Fake concern for the down trodden anti God and freedom politicians that get rich by selling out the people they claim to want to represent

View attachment 160303

Folks over and over again, we see these politicians standing on the pulpit preaching against the wealthy while taking their dollars to screw the little guy over and over again.

Dude this thread is about all politicians so your post is exactly what I am talking about.. BUT.. one thing though I have never heard Clinton claim to be a Christian ,have you?

images

Ok.. I will get some more tomorrow..but for now

Robert Bentley ex Governor of Alabama resigned in sex scandal.

While the legal wrestling continues over gay marriage, lawyers for Gov. Robert Bentley told the U.S. Supreme Court that same-sex marriage is a social experiment that undermines the rights of children.

The governor filed a friend of the court brief Tuesday ahead of April arguments regarding gay marriage.

Bentley's lawyers said marriage is a natural reality and that same-sex marriage destroys the "rights of children to be connected to their biological parents."

Alabama made similar arguments in a Mobile court case that ended with a federal judge declaring the state's gay marriage ban unconstitutional. The Alabama Supreme Court on March 3 ordered probate judges to stop giving marriage licenses to gay couples.

U.S. District Judge Callie Granade said the state failed to show how same-sex marriage between consenting adults harmed children.

Gov. Robert Bentley tells US Supreme Court gay marriage destroys 'rights of children'

Busted in a sex scandal and resigns..
Alabama 'Love Gov' resigns to avoid impeachment

There are plenty of examples out there of false claims but this is a rather poor one. Being a person of faith and supporting the bible does not make one infallible or stop them from falling. The idea that you must be perfectly pious to be faithful is simply silly.

images

OP
Your OP Headline is redundant. All politicians are fake, especially when it comes to religion.

The problem is not only that so many of these "preachers" end up getting caught with their pants down, but also that they make up their "religion" as they go along, particularly in the Christian faith. There are so many cults today that call themselves "Christian" that make sweeping statements about "Christian values," when they don't represent Jesus' life and teachings at all, just a program of hate toward others. They are just control freaks with a nasty agenda.
This is why I always separate spirituality from what is known as "religion" and avoid these "religious" leaders who arrogantly claim that they have a right to speak for the Creator. If this sort of arrogance and pomposity were not so damaging to other innocent people, it would be funny.

View attachment 160303

Dude this thread is about all politicians so your post is exactly what I am talking about.. BUT.. one thing though I have never heard Clinton claim to be a Christian ,have you?

Bill or Hillary? Because Mr. Slick used to walk out of church waving a Bible, which anyone with a shred of discernment knew was phoniness, just pandering to believers.

IMO most politicians lie about their beliefs in order to get votes. I think Ron Paul is probably the only genuine one out of all of them.

The problem is not only that so many of these "preachers" end up getting caught with their pants down, but also that they make up their "religion" as they go along, particularly in the Christian faith. There are so many cults today that call themselves "Christian" that make sweeping statements about "Christian values," when they don't represent Jesus' life and teachings at all, just a program of hate toward others. They are just control freaks with a nasty agenda.
This is why I always separate spirituality from what is known as "religion" and avoid these "religious" leaders who arrogantly claim that they have a right to speak for the Creator. If this sort of arrogance and pomposity were not so damaging to other innocent people, it would be funny.

I agree with you 100% well said.

Freaken GlenBeck

Pat Roberston

images

OP
Your OP Headline is redundant. All politicians are fake, especially when it comes to religion.

Well then let's talk about why people keep getting sucked into their scams...

I agree with you 100% well said.

Freaken GlenBeck

Pat Roberston

images

OP

Well then let's talk about why people keep getting sucked into their scams...

I think that people get sucked into these scams because it's the only thing they know, having been taught never to question anything that their parents, clergy, or teachers told them. Most have never been taught to think for themselves or expand their intellectual horizons. Most have to have something, emotionally, to get them through difficulty. Moreover, many of these people have never been exposed to anything more than their immediate surroundings.

View attachment 160303

And you decided to back the biggest crook of all time and his wall street admin.

She and Bill dragged the white house press corp. to church for photo ops every Sunday what are you talking about?

images

Even as Roy Moore’s campaign has been rocked by allegations of sexual misconduct many of the candidate’s supporters aren’t ready to abandon ship.

A group of over 50 pastors, who endorsed Moore in August, published a letter Monday renewing their support for his campaign.

“Roy Moore has been an immovable rock in the culture wars,” the letter, posted by Moore’s wife and later published on AL.com, read. It called Moore “a bold defender of the ‘little guy,’ a just judge to those who came before his court, a warrior for the unborn child, defender of the sanctity of marriage, and a champion for religious liberty.”

Roy Moore’s Base Is Sticking With Him, Attacking Those Who Attack Him | HuffPost

She and Bill dragged the white house press corp. to church for photo ops every Sunday what are you talking about?
I don't know if Bill Clinton went every Sunday, but his wife and child attended Foundry United Methodist on 16th St., N.W., in D.C. just about every Sunday. I've heard that Bill's a Baptist. I think he's said so numerous times, but has had policy disagreements with the folks at the Southern Baptist Convention.
I've lived in the DC area for decades, and the press corp follows every president around. It's what they do.

images

Even as Roy Moore’s campaign has been rocked by allegations of sexual misconduct many of the candidate’s supporters aren’t ready to abandon ship.

A group of over 50 pastors, who endorsed Moore in August, published a letter Monday renewing their support for his campaign.

“Roy Moore has been an immovable rock in the culture wars,” the letter, posted by Moore’s wife and later published on AL.com, read. It called Moore “a bold defender of the ‘little guy,’ a just judge to those who came before his court, a warrior for the unborn child, defender of the sanctity of marriage, and a champion for religious liberty.”

Roy Moore’s Base Is Sticking With Him, Attacking Those Who Attack Him | HuffPost

This letter does nothing but indicate what version of the Christian faith they follow that views these things as so desirable that they will accept any behavior. To them, Moore and Spacey and the Catholic priests and the rest of those folks are acceptable. Maybe Moore should get out of politics and get into the clergy.

The evangelicals are giving a bad rap to Christianity. They are actually destroying it.

Did the Clinton's get on a pulpit using God against moral sins ...?

BTW: the biggest scum on the earth is John Edwards who cheated on his dying wife with breast cancer. Embarrassing and breaking her heart in public.

But: Did he claim to be a strong christian with a strong moral character, condemning the gays or the non Christians. ?

images

These pastors are basically calling these women liars using the pulpit and Jesus Christ for political gain.. this is exactly what I am talking about.

Greytdog‏ @Greytdog21h21 hours ago
Replying to @Greytdog
These folks staunchly support pedophilia in the name of Jesus Christ Pastor Rodney Gilmore, Covenant Christian, Gadsden, Alabama Pastor Mark Gidley, Faith Worship Center, Gadsden, Alabama Pastor Bill Snow, Edgewood Church, Anniston, Alabama Pastor Michael Yates, Webster's Chapel

0 replies10 retweets6 likes

The evangelicals are giving a bad rap to Christianity. They are actually destroying it.

:eek: Who believes this corrupt person?

3. Kenneth Copeland—Despite being under investigation, Kenneth Copeland refused to submit financial information about his ministry, saying “You can go get a subpoena, and I won’t give it to you. It’s not yours, it’s God’s and you’re not going to get it and that’s something I’ll go to prison over. So, just get over it.”

Copeland lives in a mansion that some have said is “the size of a hotel.” He also has acquired a $20 million Cessna Citation private jet for flying around the country to spread the word. And of course, he owns an airport for landing said airplane.

Forum List

Back