Fake News Libturd Style

What is wrong is you should care that a foreign power interfered in our elections.

Maybe next time it will be the GOP that is hacked.

We don't even know what is true and what is false and you assholes don't care as long as your guy wins.

BULLSHIT.

Exposing the shady fuckers in the DNC and hitlary is what the fucking media should have been doing.

It's you sniveling bed wetters who hold up no standards for the sociopaths you select to represent you.

It's you who has your own shit rubbed in your own face and you're apoplectic that you have to wash it off yourself.

Translation: supports foreign meddling in our elections as long as it benefits his candidate.
Not going to hold the bitch responsible for putting her emails on unsecured emails?

No, you are not. Makes you a fucking idiot.

I love too how you feign outrage over that and not about ALL of the other countries hacking our emails just about every day.

Very well documented too. Now, all of a sudden you just care sooooo much. Of course ignoring the bitch and the unsecured servers.

Plus how you ignore all of the disgraceful information and lies and bribes and what the Clinton Foundation was up to.

So, please. Go yell in your little echo chambers about how unjust things are for little fucking hillary.

Just don't do it with me.

Wah Wah Wah

Just admit it. You support Russia intervening in our elections as long as your candidate benefits.

Say after me: PRESIDENT PUTIN

What is wrong is you should care that a foreign power interfered in our elections.

We don't even know what is true and what is false and you assholes don't care as long as your guy wins.

BULLSHIT.

Exposing the shady fuckers in the DNC and hitlary is what the fucking media should have been doing.

It's you sniveling bed wetters who hold up no standards for the sociopaths you select to represent you.

It's you who has your own shit rubbed in your own face and you're apoplectic that you have to wash it off yourself.

Translation: supports foreign meddling in our elections as long as it benefits his candidate.
Not going to hold the bitch responsible for putting her emails on unsecured emails?

I love too how you feign outrage over that and not about ALL of the other countries hacking our emails just about every day.

Very well documented too. Now, all of a sudden you just care sooooo much. Of course ignoring the bitch and the unsecured servers.

Plus how you ignore all of the disgraceful information and lies and bribes and what the Clinton Foundation was up to.

So, please. Go yell in your little echo chambers about how unjust things are for little fucking hillary.

I am thinking that now Hillary is not to big to jail. Make an example out of her.

BULLSHIT.

Wah Wah Wah

Just admit it. You support Russia intervening in our elections as long as your candidate benefits.

You have proof of this intervention or are you just posting fake news? Hillary warned you that fake news like this could get someone killed.

BULLSHIT.

Wah Wah Wah

Utterly fucking useless.

BULLSHIT.

Wah Wah Wah

You have proof of this intervention or are you just posting fake news? Hillary warned you that fake news like this could get someone killed.
Prove it's fake news.

BULLSHIT.

Wah Wah Wah

Prove it's fake news.
That is the phonies BS response I have had in a long long time. Prove to me that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.

where's the hack? Hey one of you libturds please post the evidence of a hack. No one on any news station has shown any evidence.

All voting machines are off line. So, explain how a cyber hack can occur?

Libturds, king and queens of fake fking news

We have credible proof that the DNC was hacked - but, other than Trump, who said voting machines were hacked?

We know liberals were hacked,but what does that have to do with voting?

Wah Wah Wah

He's an owl moron, you're the parrot.

You've been repeating the same bullshit all day.

That's why I can't have liberals or parrots in my house. They're fuckin annoying.

There's also the odor.

Putin, Comey, and 25 years 25 years of fake news about the Clintons won the election. A disgrace.
Only RW dupes think Dems expect a hack of the election, but after all that and Trump's rig talk, the recounts and investigations are a good idea, dupe.

Fake news!!!!!!
Yes, and you purvey it. ^^^^
I don't give a fuck if russian's did hack hitlary's ILLEGAL SERVER or the DNC's, and dumped incriminating evidence at the doorstep of the world concerning the corruption of these people and how they FUCKED BERNIE SANDERS.

What's really wrong about the entire thing is that the media virtually ignored it. The bed wetters still insist it didn't happen like the delusional little parrots they are.

1241699179_hitler-with-his-bird.gif

Hilarious. Show us an e-mail that meant anything but bs anti-Hillary.punditry every day for a year...

Great that media is paying attention to fake news NOW....after the election. A-holes and cowards...still waiting to see Dem fake news.

Why didnt they deny any of it?

And if the hacking exposes corruption i'm good with that.
The media has redirected their gullible naive minds away from what was found and has them believing the only reason their witch did not win it was because of putin.

Good God they are easy.

I don't give a fuck if russian's did hack hitlary's ILLEGAL SERVER or the DNC's, and dumped incriminating evidence at the doorstep of the world concerning the corruption of these people and how they FUCKED BERNIE SANDERS.

What's really wrong about the entire thing is that the media virtually ignored it. The bed wetters still insist it didn't happen like the delusional little parrots they are.

Yup, having a thug murderer like Putin running our election is great, dupe.

I rest my case.

It's just like a bed wetter to ignore the fact his candidate is a repulsive power hungry totalitarian hag, parrot the same insipid gibberish about russia, and then be dumb enough to call someone else a dupe.

That's why I don't oppose abortion. Cocksucker libturds like these should have been flushed down Hermit Gosnell's toilet.

I'll go with our intelligence community on Russia- they said the same thing IN OCTOBER, you go with your bought off HS grad pundits and the NYC con man, dupe. Everything you know is fake news DUHHH...

Wah Wah Wah

Prove it's fake news.
That is the phonies BS response I have had in a long long time. Prove to me that the tooth fairy doesn't exist.
So the CIA confirms that the Russians attempted to mess with our elections and you promptly label it fake news with no supporting evidence? Talk about BS.

BULLSHIT.

Wah Wah Wah

image.jpeg

Wah Wah Wah

Prove it's fake news.
So the CIA confirms that the Russians attempted to mess with our elections and you promptly label it fake news with no supporting evidence? Talk about BS.
Attempted?

Lol, holy fucking shit.

Putin, Comey, and 25 years 25 years of fake news about the Clintons won the election. A disgrace.
Only RW dupes think Dems expect a hack of the election, but after all that and Trump's rig talk, the recounts and investigations are a good idea, dupe.

Fake news!!!!!!
Yes, and you purvey it. ^^^^

Hilarious. Show us an e-mail that meant anything but bs anti-Hillary.punditry every day for a year...

Great that media is paying attention to fake news NOW....after the election. A-holes and cowards...still waiting to see Dem fake news.

Why didnt they deny any of it?
They did deny it meant anything, like every respected media...

Wah Wah Wah

Prove it's fake news.
Look at the bright side...your Obama agrees with you....:lol:

Wah Wah Wah

Prove it's fake news.

Attempted? Does that mean they tried but were not successful? How does one prove that someone attempted to hack? Sounds like the torture happy CIA is just making stuff up. I still wait for the evidence of actual hacking.

Bullshit, your meat puppet faggot's minion came out and made the accusation without a shred of evidence.

And if the hacking exposes corruption i'm good with that.
The media has redirected their gullible naive minds away from what was found and has them believing the only reason their witch did not win it was because of putin.

Good God they are easy.

Actually..no, that is what YOU are saying. Please don't attribute your delusional thinking to the rest of us.

Whether Hillary would have won or lost without Russia's meddling is an unknown and ultimately irrelevant. What matters is that a foreign power did this. If that is too much for your little bird brain to grasp, then this might be the time for a strategic retreat to your Safe Space and a fresh pair of Depends. :)

Forum List

Back