Fake news alert: "Palestinians bombed their own hospital"

The Palestinians say, "It was the Zionists!" Israel says, "It was Hamas!" Neither of them supports their claim with facts or logic. The video I linked offers lots of unbiased facts and lots of logic.

Says you.
Whether he is unbiased or not, the fact remains that if it had been an Israeli bomb, there would be a large crater in the courtyard, and since there is no crater, it couldn't have been an Israeli bomb.

IDF-affiliated accounts are sharing this video serve as “proof” that Hamas bombed the Gaza Baptist Hospital.

Only problem?
This video is from August of 2022.

That's fake news OP

Don't you know it by now?

Misfired Hamas rockets caused Hospital blast.

Claim: Supposedly, an Al-Jazeera reporter accused her own station of lying, claiming she recognized a Hamas Ayyash 250 rocket hitting the hospital.

DW fact check: Fake

This claim reportedly derived from an X account named "Farida Khan." The now-deleted account's bio stated: "Journalist @AJEnglish, Reporting Truth from Gaza and Palestine."

An archived version showed the account was opened in September and published over 5,000 posts in the few weeks of its existence — typical for accounts set up by trolls — the tweet about the strike on Al-Ahli Hospital was the account's last. By the time it was archived, about three hours after being posted, it had been viewed over 210,000 times.

Al Jazeera posted the following disclaimer on X: "The X / Twitter account @_Faridakhan falsely claims Al-Jazeera affiliation. We want to clarify: This account has no ties to Al-Jazeera, its views, or content. Exercise caution, verify information prior to publishing."

Which photo is that? The one they published of a bombed-out building .... that isn't the hospital but they claim that it is?
All the photos of the courtyard, even those that were presented by people who were falsely accusing Israel, show no crater.

All the photos of the courtyard, even those that were presented by people who were falsely accusing Israel, show no crater.
So then .... first a false photo (see my link above) then your claim (against the expert, linked previously) about the importance of a "crater". I don't know man, but I'm just a normal guy. I tend to trust the word of a non-biased expert over some random pro-Zionist jerk-off on a discussion forum. Know I'm sayin'?

The whole world knows that Palestinians/Hamas bombed their own Hospital.

An unclassified US intelligence report seen by Reuters on Thursday said it judged that Israel was not responsible for the blast ...
Well, why didn't you say so right at the start? If the CIA says so ....... what more proof can anyone ask for? I mean cripes(!), they were the only ones who knew there were thousands upon thousands of WMDs in Irak. They even had oodles of proof but no one would believe them. And let's be honest, nobody could ever accuse the US/CIA of being biased about matters in the Middle East. "Stop the investigation, Joe! You're just wasting time and money! The CIA knows who did it!" :auiqs.jpg:

IDF-affiliated accounts are sharing this video serve as “proof” that Hamas bombed the Gaza Baptist Hospital.

Only problem?
This video is from August of 2022.

You’re right…I guess 9-11 was a Zionist job. Look who benefited?!

Also, the Holocaust never happened. What else?

One can discuss whether or not 9-11 was a Zionist job but the Holocaust never happening is a proven fact.
Thank you for showing us the inner workings of a terrorist supporting, antisemitic, anti American Leftist nut job.

No more questions your honor, I rest my case.

Forum List

Back