Fake News About Target?

cosimdm

Rookie
Jan 22, 2017
Over the last few weeks I have been looking at Target stock. Their sales are in a tailspin, among other things. The Wall Street Journal and other financial publications have been writing about TGT's problems.
One thing I always do when researching a stock for a potential purchase is to look at social media and other reader comment sites to see what others think.
Imagine my surprise when I read what may be the REAL problem with Target which the MSM is ignoring. Apparently Target has started a policy to let men use the women's rest room. I have read several comments that are complaining that they won't go to Target and take their children because of this.
I have no idea whether this is a problem or not, but people are talking about it and are angry.
Check this out for your self.

Over the last few weeks I have been looking at Target stock. Their sales are in a tailspin, among other things. The Wall Street Journal and other financial publications have been writing about TGT's problems.
One thing I always do when researching a stock for a potential purchase is to look at social media and other reader comment sites to see what others think.
Imagine my surprise when I read what may be the REAL problem with Target which the MSM is ignoring. Apparently Target has started a policy to let men use the women's rest room. I have read several comments that are complaining that they won't go to Target and take their children because of this.
I have no idea whether this is a problem or not, but people are talking about it and are angry.

You have no idea but you always research stocks and yet tell people to do the research themselves.

:lame2:

:rolleyes:
:link:

No link at all exists between T's bathroom policy and its stock value.

The company simply is not co-existing with the new economic e-world as it needs to in order to do better.

You JUST heard about this?

Yeah, Target went far left and drove half of their customer base over to Walmart. It was a really dumb move. Hip Hop commercials by white women won't help them any.

Sorry if I am slow on the uptake, but I just learned about this by searching on the web. Funny how the MSM doesn't mention it when they write about Target.

Apparently Target has started a policy to let men use the women's rest room. I have read several comments that are complaining that they won't go to Target and take their children because of this.
I believe you way overestimate how much of Target's sales are related to people worried about their restroom policies, in fact I submit a very small percentage of people have even heard about it.

The internet allows the very vocal minority to sound like an outsized presence.

Apparently Target has started a policy to let men use the women's rest room. I have read several comments that are complaining that they won't go to Target and take their children because of this.
I believe you way overestimate how much of Target's sales are related to people worried about their restroom policies, in fact I submit a very small percentage of people have even heard about it.

The internet allows the very vocal minority to sound like an outsized presence.
It looks as if you were wrong, Brain Damage. See today' WSJ.

No link at all exists between T's bathroom policy and its stock value.

The company simply is not co-existing with the new economic e-world as it needs to in order to do better.
Wrong, Jake Starkey See today's WSJ.

New Topics

Forum List

Back